Default Any News on Project: Superpowers?

P:SP was my favorite Dynamite/indy series. I bought EVERYTHING connected to that universe. The lack of news concerning the book annoys me. Does anyone on these boards know what is happening with P:SP? Thanks.

Nope. I think quite a few of us are wondering the same thing, and would love to see more of P:SP.

Nope. Nada. Zero. Zip. Zilch.

Same fate that will befall Kirby: Genesis, too.
    VALIANT, Saga, Chew, Manhattan Projects, Revival, East of West, Locke & Key, Hawkeye, Young Avengers.

I went to a Dynamite panel at C2E2 where they said that not only were they going to bring P:SP back, they were accelerating their plans because the Kirby: Genesis stuff didn't sell very well. That was back in April, though. I haven't heard anything since.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    I went to a Dynamite panel at C2E2 where they said that not only were they going to bring P:SP back, they were accelerating their plans because the Kirby: Genesis stuff didn't sell very well. That was back in April, though. I haven't heard anything since.
    Well shipping on time, properly promoting and using higher quality artists on the Kirby books probably would have helped those poor sales. The first issue of Kirby Genesis sold extremely well then Dynamite dropped the ball, IMO.
    VALIANT, Saga, Chew, Manhattan Projects, Revival, East of West, Locke & Key, Hawkeye, Young Avengers.