Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Wolverine and storm should be together.....thats as right as david duke and al sharpton makin out. Dont confuse wolverine being hyper horny for x-hoes as some kind of chemistry

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    I like to think Sam is like Frozone from the incredibles. His wife is a nice lady who lives out of new york away from all this craziness

"It's for the greater good!"
    "Greater good?! I am your wife! I am the greatest good you're EVER going to get!"

Haha! So black.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!

In before lock and the problem will come down to the fact that most writers can't seem to write adult relationships period, let alone Black ones.

If Jack and Stan hadn't cemented Reed and Sue via marriage, some writer or editor would have broken them up in the mid 80s just to have Sue shack up with Namor or Reed with some other chick.

Quote Originally Posted by Wellman View Post
    In before lock and the problem will come down to the fact that most writers can't seem to write adult relationships period, let alone Black ones.

If Jack and Stan hadn't cemented Reed and Sue via marriage, some writer or editor would have broken them up in the mid 80s just to have Sue shack up with Namor or Reed with some other chick.
    Or Reed and Namor shacked up.

Free Umbra!

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Anderson View Post

"It's for the greater good!"
    "Greater good?! I am your wife! I am the greatest good you're EVER going to get!"

Haha! So black.
    exactly how I imagine it

Steve: Sam why were you late to the meeting man?

Sam: Issues with the lady

Steve: you're married?

Sam: well, what had happened was

Or Reed and Namor shacked up.
    Namor: so, can you stretch EVERY part of yourself?

Reed: well hypothetically it is possi

Namor: JUST YES OR NO DANGIT
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post

Namor: so, can you stretch EVERY part of yourself?

Reed: well hypothetically it is possi

Namor: JUST YES OR NO DANGIT
    LOL! Serious, I just laughed out loud.

Free Umbra!

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

LOL! Serious, I just laughed out loud.
    thank you thank you i'm here all night kinda

yea I don't see Reed and Namor working out like, at all, that first date would be awful

now Reed and uh

naw Reed doesn't have that many matches
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

It is interesting that Black male sexuality is difficult for many writers in all types of media to handle. I hate that the marriage is apparently annulled but it seemed that only Black Panther fans supported it. Most of the X-Men fans did not read Priest's Panther series or even the Byrne/Claremont story. So many thought that T'Challa was beneath her. To me they were a great couple that could have resulted in some really interesting stories. So much for Xaivers dream of the marriage being the symbol of mutant/human relations. I guess the Watcher showed up at the wedding and must have meant the annulment was the significant future important event. I never thought that I would miss Hudlin writing Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    It is interesting that Black male sexuality is difficult for many writers in all types of media to handle. I hate that the marriage is apparently annulled but it seemed that only Black Panther fans supported it. Most of the X-Men fans did not read Priest's Panther series or even the Byrne/Claremont story. So many thought that T'Challa was beneath her. To me they were a great couple that could have resulted in some really interesting stories. So much for Xaivers dream of the marriage being the symbol of mutant/human relations. I guess the Watcher showed up at the wedding and must have meant the annulment was the significant future important event. I never thought that I would miss Hudlin writing Panther.
    The story isn't done yet.

Free Umbra!

BANNED

Wonder Woman x Steve Trevor = interracial??

Quote Originally Posted by dbcb314 View Post
    As a black man, I can't fathom why people are so obsessed with how blacks or any other races are treated in comics.
    I used to be like you.

If you're anything like me, you'll grow out of it and start to see the big picture someday.

Blade was confused about what to penetrate Spitfire with during CB&MI13 because she is hot but she is also a Vampire.
    I dont know what happened to that after that book ended and Blade started hanging out with the X-men.

nobody pulls out the Race card on marvel when MJ and Parker Break up or when Jean and Logan dont go all the way. They decided to go down the split up route with Storm and Panther to make things more dramatic just like any other relationship story in comics. Has nothing to do with Race.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    nobody pulls out the Race card on marvel when MJ and Parker Break up or when Jean and Logan dont go all the way. They decided to go down the split up route with Storm and Panther to make things more dramatic just like any other relationship story in comics. Has nothing to do with Race.
    Peter and MJ are both white. You're not serious, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by dbcb314 View Post
    As a black man, I can't fathom why people are so obsessed with how blacks or any other races are treated in comics, especially relationships which never last in comics anyway. I honestly could give two craps and this post is the same thing that gets repeated over and over again and shoudl be kept in that huge whine fest of a race thread in the community section.

You should have stopped at the "beat the dead horse part" because you are in fact beating a dead horse.
    need more people like you in the world that dont look at everything as a problem and just moves on.

Quote Originally Posted by transvestitegod View Post
    Peter and MJ are both white. You're not serious, are you?
    yes they are, and ?