Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Bendis's last Avengers arc

I see Bendis is still going through till the very end by doing some Avenger and New Avenger issues from October to November with Avengers and October to December with New Avengers..what are these arcs about?
    DC/Marvel reader. Mostly Superman,Batman,X-Men,Avengers fan...guess I am a fan of most comics.

I think both arcs have already been hinted in solicits. If I'm not mistaken, NA final arc will deal with the Threat of Brother Voodoo's brother and Avengers will deal with the Ultron War.

Peace

The last Avengers one is about an unrelated matter to the Ultron story. That arc will be rapped up in a mini series with Brian Hitch on the artwork, not in the Avengers series itself.

But the New Avengers is the Drumm of Revenge storyline that was teased on that time stream map from Avengers #5. It's about time really, this revenge had better be well thought out for how long Jericho's brother waited.
    Steve Rogers: You ready to follow Captain America into the jaws of death?
    James Barnes: Hell, no! The little guy from Brooklyn who was too dumb not to run away from a fight. I'm following him."

Gone Shoggey somewhere between Bogan and Albion

Quote Originally Posted by T.M. Anthony View Post
    But the New Avengers is the Drumm of Revenge storyline that was teased on that time stream map from Avengers #5. It's about time really, this revenge had better be well thought out for how long Jericho's brother waited.
    I must have missed this, but how is Jericho's brother's a threat? Was he a houdan as well? I know he is waiting in limbo or whereever the "agamotto" entity was, but what are his abilities?
    Who squeezed the Shaman?

The last Avengers one is about an unrelated matter to the Ultron story. That arc will be rapped up in a mini series with Brian Hitch on the artwork, not in the Avengers series itself.
    So is ultron war canon then, I mean isn't the new avengers title gonna change the status quo?
    DC/Marvel reader. Mostly Superman,Batman,X-Men,Avengers fan...guess I am a fan of most comics.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    So is ultron war canon then, I mean isn't the new avengers title gonna change the status quo?
    Yes, Ultron War will be canon. It'll take place after AxV. most likely, and sync up with the Marvel Now status quo.

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coldwarmyth View Post
    I must have missed this, but how is Jericho's brother's a threat? Was he a houdan as well? I know he is waiting in limbo or whereever the "agamotto" entity was, but what are his abilities?
    Yes, he was a houngan prior to dying and combining his soul with Jericho. While Jericho has been seen as the one doing the spells, Daniel is also versed in them but mostly focuses on possessing people.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

i think Daniel Drumm and Jessica Jones should elope
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Any chance we'll get New Avengers #100. It's gotta be close, right?
    Avengers, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, FF, Hawkeye, New Avengers
    Animal Man, Batman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Justice League
    Saga, Thief of Thieves.

How do you get these storylines? I thought Bendis's last Avengers story would be Ultron, i both Avengers and New Avengers.
    Visited NY and DC and saw Spider-Man Turn off the Dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Telos View Post
    Yes, Ultron War will be canon. It'll take place after AxV. most likely, and sync up with the Marvel Now status quo.
    Oh great another big event, can't wait *sarcasm off*. Is any one else suffering from event fatigue?

Wasp has to be the last Avengers arc

What happened to "No more Avengers."

That happend in AVX.But I think people misread that as No More Avengers like No More Mutants did.But it was a saying that ment I want all the Avengers in Jail and not to bother with are plans

New Avengers #100 would be hella' cool, by the man who invented them himself, Bendis.

I don't think it'll happen tho'. I'm guessing that maybe one of Hickman's issues will be #100..? If so, well, I suppose we better expect something big.