Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by infernohara View Post
    LOL, good to see my evil Emma sayings weren't bull. Shes going in for the kill now with the forcing people to do her will. Phoenix + Emma telepathic prowess should make Moondragon flinch. Either Scott or Wanda will have to save the world from Emma and the X-men. This act also solidifies that Emma's time is up. Even Jean Grey didn't force people to do her bidding and some X-men won't see a difference since Marvel has been playing up the is she or isn't she villain.

I just can't believe i didn't catch on quicker that they setting up Emma for this fall. I wondered why things like Cyclops telling Emma to shut up or Hope outright getting away with disrespecting Miss Frost were in play. Its all for this and Hope will throw Emma over the edge......oh well...sorry ExodusCloak, she'll be missed.
    Why not wait for the book to come out, You made a fool of yourself with the BS about them torturing the floating body, why do so again?
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    Sunspot was right, since Logan considered the mutant race expendable and lied his ass of to ensure there would be a fight.
    Logan didn't lie, and besides this was gonna happen from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Logan didn't lie, and besides this was gonna happen from the get go.
    Logan has been an asshole this entire event. Almost all of his dialogue has been him talking about killing either Hope or Scott Summers. He's a bloodthirsty killer. Stabbing his problems in the chest is his first solution to every problem. I don't see how people can defend him.

Edit: Oh, and furthermore, Logan definitely did lie. Unless you think he told Cap he was going to try and gut Hope when he got to Utopia.
    Last edited by gregyo; 08-03-2012 at 01:18 PM.

We'll Be Waiting For You godzilla2099's Avatar

Care to link it?

http://connect.collectorz.com/comics...he-x-men/15-30

Oct 2012

Plot: AVX TIE-IN! - Logan leads his own team of classic X-Men into battle! - The Jean Grey School sees its first graduate!

Quote Originally Posted by godzilla2099 View Post

http://connect.collectorz.com/comics...he-x-men/15-30

Oct 2012

Plot: AVX TIE-IN! - Logan leads his own team of classic X-Men into battle! - The Jean Grey School sees its first graduate!
    So it can add to what happens in the End of the event that's all, so Xavier is still up for grabs for the big death.

Edit: And I don't think that's the official cover, it could be a variant cover that's an Homage to O5 so Xavier still up for grabs.
    Last edited by Hariel0079; 08-03-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gregyo View Post
    Logan has been an asshole this entire event. Almost all of his dialogue has been him talking about killing either Hope or Scott Summers. He's a bloodthirsty killer. Stabbing his problems in the chest is his first solution to every problem. I don't see how people can defend him.

Edit: Oh, and furthermore, Logan definitely did lie. Unless you think he told Cap he was going to try and gut Hope when he got to Utopia.
    I understand there are logan haters but lets not hyperbole and bs and actually stick to facts. Not stuff cause we have a dislike for a character.

I understand there are logan haters but lets not hyperbole and bs and actually stick to facts. Not stuff cause we have a dislike for a character.
    I'm not using hyperbole at all. Look at almost every panel Logan is in in AvX. He's usually trying to kill Scott or Hope, or talking about trying to kill Scott or Hope. That's fact. It's right there. Killing people is often his go-to solution. I'm not just making stuff up here. If you don't choose to believe it, it's on you.

I'm not using hyperbole at all. Look at almost every panel Logan is in in AvX. He's usually trying to kill Scott or Hope, or talking about trying to kill Scott or Hope. That's fact. It's right there. Killing people is often his go-to solution. I'm not just making stuff up here. If you don't choose to believe it, it's on you.
    No, cause you ignoring the fact that Hope and Logan were in K'un Lun and he didn't kill her then, and during the entier Act 2 barely said anything, and WaTXM is hiding and protecting hope

So yea, your not using fact, your hyperboling and your omitting. Kudo's you served my previous point on your hatred on a character.

No, cause you ignoring the fact that Hope and Logan were in K'un Lun and he didn't kill her then, and during the entier Act 2 barely said anything, and WaTXM is hiding and protecting hope

So yea, your not using fact, your hyperboling and your omitting. Kudo's you served my previous point on your hatred on a character.
    Please. Notice how I use qualifiers like "always" and "usually". Don't push some irrational hatred on me because you don't want to read what's clearly there. Wolverine spent the entirety of Act I trying to kill either Logan or Scott, and Logan was so gung-ho about killing Scott in Act II that Beast had to leave the room.

I'm just talking about the comic book, so I would appreciate it if you stopped with the personal attacks.

Please. Notice how I use qualifiers like "always" and "usually". Don't push some irrational hatred on me because you don't want to read what's clearly there. Wolverine spent the entirety of Act I trying to kill either Logan or Scott, and Logan was so gung-ho about killing Scott in Act II that Beast had to leave the room.

Please, Act 1 he barely got even close to scott, and was tossed out a plain and in WATXM they talked, (yea, I think that was the best time to kill scott but didn't) and Act 2 talked about them going Dark and preparing for the worst which was his main drive to begin with and why he sided with the avengers. The Hope issue is something they agreed on. You can't change whats fact dude. By saying "usually" and "always" cause you hate a character.

I'm just talking about the comic book, so I would appreciate it if you stopped with the personal attacks.

Didn't made a personal attack just called you out and didn't agree with you and you seem to have a problem with that which shows in your irrational logic of whats been going on in this event. Next you'll say that Capt. never mention to put Hope in protective custody

Didn't made a personal attack just called you out and didn't agree with you and you seem to have a problem with that which shows in your irrational logic of whats been going on in this event. Next you'll say that Capt. never mention to put Hope in protective custody
    Again, gonna ask you to stop with the personal attacks. That's the third time now in as many posts.

Lawn-mowing Enthusiast EuphemismForSex's Avatar

Again, gonna ask you to stop with the personal attacks. That's the third time now in as many posts.
    Yeah Hariel, you know he's just trolling you with posts like these. Better move on.
    Bad news everyone...

We'll Be Waiting For You godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EuphemismForSex View Post
    Yeah Hariel, you know he's just trolling you with posts like these. Better move on.
    Gregyo is one of my favorite members and far from being a troll.

I can't imagine why you'd say such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    Why not wait for the book to come out, You made a fool of yourself with the BS about them torturing the floating body, why do so again?
    I fail to see where I made a fool of myself with Emma frying Hawkeye by cosmic fire and he (you know a regular human without Superpowers) managed to live through it by some silly plot device that said there was a glimmer of life in him. Cue the rolleyes. Emma killed him and Scott brought him back to life with the power of the phoenix.

Then again it takes a fool to know a fool.

Actually, I didn't see a personal attack anywhere in Hariel's posts. Hariel just said that you were ignoring facts and using hyperbole because of a personal bias against Logan. That's not a personal attack. And in all actuality, Hariel's right about the situation. For one, from the beginning, Logan said that the Phoenix Force was too unstable and too dangerous. Based on what has happened in AVX (with Hope on the moon and based on how the X-men are acting now), Logan was 100% right. It's bringing out the dark sides of everyones' personalities. You seem to forget that the whole reason why Logan attempted to kill Hope in the first place was because he thought the Phoenix Force was going to over-power Hope and cause her to turn Earth into Ash and Cinder. You act as if he was just being blood-thirsty and that there was no legitimate reason behind it. Logan was proven right on the moon, because the Phoenix Force DID prove to be too much for Hope to handle at that time and she almost fried EVERYONE. Since the Phoenix Force left Hope, Logan has not even threatened Hope once. If anything, he has been protecting her recently and has been shown to be worried about her general welfare. This shows that the only reason he tried to take her out in the first place is because he thought that she would be a danger to planet Earth in that condition. That's exactly how he's looking at Scott now. We as readers can see that Scott has a pretty good grasp on things because we can see the whole picture, but to Wolverine, Scott's just a ticking time bomb right now. He thought that Scott was a ticking time bomb BEFORE he got the Phoenix Force, so in Logan's mind he's 10x worse now.

Wolverine was also proven right several times in the last couple of issues when Namor attacked Wakanda, Emma brain-fried a man, and Magik created limbo on Earth, started throwing Avengers in it, and tortured them. The Phoenix Force has been bringing forth the darker side of the P5's personalities, and Cyclops is the only person that seems to have any kind of handle on it at all. I'm not saying that Wolverine hasn't been a bit of a jerk in certain situations regarding this, but he has told the absolute blunt truth about things and has been proven right more often than not in this series. We all know that Wolverine's stance is that if something is threatening the safety of the world that it should be destroyed...even if he's the one that's threatening it. If you remember in House of M, Wolverine said that if he ever lost control and was threatening the world that he expects the heroes to kill him. So "protect the world/innocents at all costs" has always been a part of his character. That doesn't make him the bad guy. He just views the world differently because of all of the things that he has been through.
    Faves: Wolverine: Weapon X, the Avengers, X-Force, etc
    My Free Weekly eZine: http://tinyurl.com/ybcnhxe
    My Clothing Line: www.culturesclothing.com
    http://twitter.com/culturesclothes