Default what happen after one more day

i stop read spiderman after one more day
    not angry about the story or any thing just lost interest

so i want to start read his comic again but i want to know first if there any thing big happen to his life after One more day

Spider-man/DCU Moderator ShaggyB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by almozayaf View Post

so i want to start read his comic again but i want to know first if there any thing big happen to his life after One more day
    not married to mj. No one knows hes spider-man. Hes now got a job with Horizon Labs as one of the 7 big brains. Hobgoblin is now Phil Ulrich. Harry had a baby with Lilly Hollister who turned out to be Menace. Flash Thompson is now in control of the Venom symbiote. Flash is also a Secret Avenger. Spider-man dated a cop. They broke up. Aunt May got married to J Jonah Jameson's dad. They moved to Boston. Julia Carpenter is the new Madam Webb.

sorry but is that all :(

i think in the past spidey life have more things thin that

BANNED

J. Jonah Jameson became Peter Parker's step-brother. It's been fun though, imagine having a step-sibling 30 years your senior who hates your alter ego?

Oh yeah, and Kaine became... sane and good at last. He's now Scarlet Spider.

Eddie Brock became Anti-Venom, which cured his cancer. He sacrificed his symbiote to save all of NYC, and is now back to hunt down Flash as Toxin.

EDIT: Kraven was revealed to have a crazy daughter and wife with daddy issues, who resurrected him, but because they used Kaine's blood Kraven became an undead zombie.

Lizard ate Billy and killed his Curt persona.

Rhino got married but his wife got killed and he became suicidal.

Sandman was revealed to not have testicles due to his mutation.

And soon Spidey will have a sidekick named Alpha.
    Last edited by MrV; 08-02-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrV View Post
    J. Jonah Jameson became Peter Parker's step-brother. It's been fun though, imagine having a step-sibling 30 years your senior who hates your alter ego?

Oh yeah, and Kaine became... sane and good at last. He's now Scarlet Spider.

Eddie Brock became Anti-Venom, which cured his cancer. He sacrificed his symbiote to save all of NYC, and is now back to hunt down Flash as Toxin.

EDIT: Kraven was revealed to have a crazy daughter and wife with daddy issues, who resurrected him, but because they used Kaine's blood Kraven became an undead zombie.

Lizard ate Billy and killed his Curt persona.

Rhino got married but his wife got killed and he became suicidal.

Sandman was revealed to not have testicles due to his mutation.

And soon Spidey will have a sidekick named Alpha.
    ....Forgot the part where Flash Thompson abruptly lost his legs, in war - when was the last time he's been portrayed in war anyways - oh yeah, VIETNAM, wayy back in Amazing Spider-Man #108-109!!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ngroove View Post
    ....Forgot the part where Flash Thompson abruptly lost his legs, in war - when was the last time he's been portrayed in war anyways - oh yeah, VIETNAM, wayy back in Amazing Spider-Man #108-109!!!!!!
    I also omitted how we got teased around at the beginning of BND with Jackpot (I was convinced she was MJ!), and the OMIT story to explain the mess that OMD made.

Oh, and how Doc Ock now requires life support to survive and Spidey temporarily lost his Spider-Sense.

Quote Originally Posted by almozayaf View Post

First there were a bunch of hit or miss story lines, then he started dating Joe Quesada's Daughter. Then Dan Slott took over full time and the book got awesome, then he got dumped by Joe Quesada's daughter, and now hes trying to live life to the fullest and be the best spider-man he can. Hes got a high paying job, access to super tech, respect in the community and among the Avengers and even a few nice moments with MJ.

Oh and now he has Spider-Fu.