Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Kazam View Post
    I've seen enough to know I don't enjoy his acting. I've definitely not seen EVERYTHING, but in the same way that I don't rate Tom Cruise, Eccleston doesn't do it for me. Still...he's got to be better than Bana in Star Trek, and he's not a half bad actor...
    did you see 28 Days Later? and did you like it?
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    just a quick question: what have you een him in? just curious
    Blimey, good question! Off the top of my head: Dr Who, The Seeker, The Borrowers (I didn't finish watching that, not Eccleston's fault, it was just awful...), G I Joe, Shallow Grave...and I can't remember what else!

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    did you see 28 Days Later? and did you like it?
    It wasn't my kind of film. I did watch it, when it first came out, as a freebie, but given the choice I wouldn't have put it on my watch list. It was alright, nothing I'd see again, no offence Cillian.

There's a BBC drama that may have just finished called Blackout. I was tempted to give it a go, but just seeing him in the trailer put me off.

Gone Shoggey somewhere between Bogan and Albion

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Sometimes people won't see a movie sequel just because their favorite character or actor from the previous movie isn't in it.
    Nah, that was mumbled post from me.

Ray was one of the highpoints of Thor and because I don't like Portman or the Dark Elves plot, I am not seeing Thor: The Dark World. Since Ray is returning as Volstagg he is one of the very few things I will miss by choosing NOT to see the sequel.
    Who squeezed the Shaman?

I don't mind Malekith but the one in the movie looks nothing like the one in the comics.
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post

and i just......... cant......... WHY???
    Would've loved to see the Mangog on the big screen. Or a sentimental favorite...Ulik the troll.

He looks a deadly foe.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    ok Christopher Eccleston was just cast officaly as Malekith the acursed in Thor: The Dark World

and i just......... cant......... WHY???

off all the much more badass thor villains why go with malekith, he just aways seemed like a loki wannabe to me, a skinny ploting, Mischief based villain.

does anyone else agree? i do think the elves should be in the thor films but i dont see them as being really intemidating threats, and im afraid they will just come off as pale replacements for the frost giants of the first film.
    Note: if we get a really badass scary version of Kurse on film ill be happy

i would definatly would have prefered Amora, Skurge or the Dark Gods, Perrikus and such. Surtur i want to see on film but i think he would be a good 3rd film villain
    I could see Skurge and Amora i can't see them doing anything with Surtur i mean honestly they wont have the budget for it and look what how they portrayed the frost giants who werent even really giants in the film.

I'm hoping for Gorr or Enchantress to have a post-credit scene.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Gone Shoggey somewhere between Bogan and Albion

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    I'm hoping for Gorr or Enchantress to have a post-credit scene.
    Gorr would be something of a stretch given the three Thors in the storyline. Still it would be great fun to see Hemsworth pull off Old King Thor (I think he could...). I think that would be a great Thor story to film, but with the way the MCU is right now, it probably wouldn't work.
    Who squeezed the Shaman?

Just read the new issue of thor, im not getting a loki vibe from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    I could see Skurge and Amora i can't see them doing anything with Surtur i mean honestly they wont have the budget for it and look what how they portrayed the frost giants who werent even really giants in the film.
    The Executioner and Enchantress would be freaking awesome! I can see a possible Surtur if done in a specific way; Loki, Executioner and Enchantress try to bring about Ragnarok by releasing Surtur from his cage/prison only for Odin to sacrifice himself to stop it before it begins and leaving Thor as the All-Father. Similar to how JMS wrote Odin in that pocketed dimension of him battling Surtur every day. (I believe it was something like that.) It would give Anthony Hopkins a very bada** moment, especially if he had his chariot with the rams.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    The Executioner and Enchantress would be freaking awesome! I can see a possible Surtur if done in a specific way; Loki, Executioner and Enchantress try to bring about Ragnarok by releasing Surtur from his cage/prison only for Odin to sacrifice himself to stop it before it begins and leaving Thor as the All-Father. Similar to how JMS wrote Odin in that pocketed dimension of him battling Surtur every day. (I believe it was something like that.) It would give Anthony Hopkins a very bada** moment, especially if he had his chariot with the rams.
    For some reason i picture Sutur coming off like the major demon/devil in the Spawn movie even tho Thor will probably have better effects and budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofspam View Post
    For some reason i picture Sutur coming off like the major demon/devil in the Spawn movie even tho Thor will probably have better effects and budget.
    People can do better effects on their home computers than what the spawn movie had, so probably doesn't really come into it at this point.