i enjoyed this ep. of AHS, and damn, it can never be said enough times, Angela Basset is the truth. looking so damn fine.

the scene with Bates watching Obama on the 'magic box' was hilarious. hopefully we'll get Basset, Bates, and Lange all together in at least one scene of pure mayhem before the season is done

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7thangel View Post
    i enjoyed this ep. of AHS, and damn, it can never be said enough times, Angela Basset is the truth. looking so damn fine.

the scene with Bates watching Obama on the 'magic box' was hilarious. hopefully we'll get Basset, Bates, and Lange all together in at least one scene of pure mayhem before the season is done
    Ryan Murphy's unhinged fetishism for Jessica Lange continues to dominate that show. Killing off spoilers:
    Madison
    end of spoilers this early into the run was a bit questionable for me, though. Is he making meta commentary about how the new branch of starlets will never replace the ones he's so very obsessed with?

I found his usage of Queenie to be utterly repellant. It was fucking mean, and it felt like he was taking advantage of Gabourey Sidibe in order to gross out the audience. What this show has to say about race and sexuality is about as constructive as what Glee has to say about High School.

Marie Laveau was aces though. Angela Basset is a powerhouse stunner. This show won't truly suck until the moment Marie bows before Fiona, which we already know is coming because Murphy is a Jessica Lange fetishist. Episode seven maybe, is when I'll check out.
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

Yeah that was some good stuff.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    Random question.

Has anyone watched Jacob's Cross? I have the Africa Channel, so I keep running into it.
    Wait, there's an Africa Channel? Who is your cable provider?

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by 7thangel View Post

lol i'm watching it right now

this is a good season and yeah angela bassett is the real immortal, homegirl is ageless

she gonna be looking like this when i'm her age I bet

the pool hall scene reminded me of season 2 and I kinda miss Zachary quinto cause he looks/acts like a creepy clark kent. LIke if they eve rmade a superman show and had a Halloween episode, i'd have him play clark

"I'm tired of playing games lois, you're always trying to expose people lois? well why don't I expose you* EVIL
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I heard critics weren't kind to it.

That is the thing.... if it was on cable it would have likely survived . But the Walking Dead did 16+ million viewers for season #4's debut episode. So that is the difference between it and Ironside.
    Did you miss the part about Walking dead having an initial audience of 6 million??

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Pressman View Post
    It's imported handmade Italian calfskin with a satin Paragi buckle. Buttery smooth. I get tingly at the idea of running my fingers over it.

...Still wouldn't shell out the cash for it, but I'd gladly accept it as a gift.
    Its the 21rst century are we still trying to buy respect?

I found I get more respect when i simply just don't care what others (not including of course those who actually care about me) think of me
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Pressman View Post
    Ryan Murphy's unhinged fetishism for Jessica Lange continues to dominate that show. Killing off spoilers:
    Madison
    end of spoilers this early into the run was a bit questionable for me, though. Is he making meta commentary about how the new branch of starlets will never replace the ones he's so very obsessed with?

I found his usage of Queenie to be utterly repellant. It was fucking mean, and it felt like he was taking advantage of Gabourey Sidibe in order to gross out the audience. What this show has to say about race and sexuality is about as constructive as what Glee has to say about High School.

Marie Laveau was aces though. Angela Basset is a powerhouse stunner. This show won't truly suck until the moment Marie bows before Fiona, which we already know is coming because Murphy is a Jessica Lange fetishist. Episode seven maybe, is when I'll check out.
    it's ryan murphy, a show doesn't air with at least one unanswered bigoted comment, problematic scenes and actions, and outright fuckery. they coined a term just for him and his shows, gaycism

as for baby girl in a blue dress

spoilers:
    i didn't mind it, especially since there was speculation on who was going to die, her or queenie, which they played out by making both be in dangerous situations. madison might be back via resurrection from that woman, who might be the true next supreme
    end of spoilers

i don't mind keeping Lange, i have problems bringing back the one expression teen girl from the first season. and dude didn't need to be in this season either.

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    Did you miss the part about Walking dead having an initial audience of 6 million??

Its the 21rst century are we still trying to buy respect?

I found I get more respect when i simply just don't care what others (not including of course those who actually care about me) think of me
    Yeah...I grew out of that stupid phase, when I got the '95 Jumpman sneaks, the first Kevin Garnett ones, for $90. That was AFTER my neighbor (who owned the store) gave me a 50% discount. "Yeah", they were the most comfortable sneakers I've ever owned, but given how frequently fads come and go, there's no way you can keep up with the trends.

Well unless you have questionable priorities, or you're rich.
    Last edited by Booshman; 10-24-2013 at 04:04 AM.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Prime Suspect was another one I liked. I've yet to see the original (British?) version.
    I haven't either but I heard the British version is a hell of a lot better. From what people have claimed. Jokes about Bello's show had people go... "NBC has revamped the show , Bello's hat will be the star."

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    NBC has been trying to replicate the early sucess of Heroes since '06.
    It was NBC's last noteworthy show in a way. Its debut was that hot.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    figures we come up with this on Halloween

and first class was on FX. I told my dad about it and he was like

"Oh that's his power? Cool"

*sees Darwin's death scene*

"This is some bullshi-

I still say magneto killing Nazi's would've been awesome tho
    Don't tell him about Bishop in Days of Future Past when this happens......

http://forums.comicbookresources.com...1#post17344466

Putting up that Sunspot origin in "that thread" has brought back my annoyance of Sunspot being non-Black Brazilian in that new movie.

It's like they didn't even bother looking at his character and looked at the times when they lightened his face with that X-Men Skin Lightening Cream.

Monet has a big ol' basket of those creams and bars.
    Last edited by C-Dot; 10-24-2013 at 06:47 AM.

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dot View Post
    Don't tell him about Bishop in Days of Future Past when this happens......

http://forums.comicbookresources.com...1#post17344466
    naw this is worse than the time we watched high school musical and that dude baked Ashley tisdale cupcakes
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dot View Post
    Putting up that Sunspot origin in "that thread" has brought back my annoyance of Sunspot being non-Black Brazilian in that new movie.

It's like they didn't even bother looking at his character and looked at the times when they lightened his face with that X-Men Skin Lightening Cream.

Monet has a big ol' basket of those creams and bars.
    Yeah, because he started out this dark...

Now he's barely brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Yeah...I grew out of that stupid phase, when I got the '95 Jumpman sneaks, the first Kevin Garnett ones, for $90. That was AFTER my neighbor (who owned the store) gave me a 50% discount. "Yeah", they were the most comfortable sneakers I've ever owned, but given how frequently fads come and go, there's no way you can keep up with the trends.

Well unless you have questionable priorities, or you're rich.
    Looks like this kind of B.S. is POLICY for Barney's. Cuz it's happened before.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1494855

This kind of thing is bullshit. If you manage to save up money to buy something, then you shouldn't be harassed and put in freaking custody for it. No matter how stupid and ill
    advised that purchase (because what the fuck you couldn't find something better to do with 2 grand then buy a purse? What the hell is wrong with you, lady?)

There other thing I take away from this (other than buying a 2G purse makes buying a belt for 3 bills seem like a rational act) is that both
    of these people were....kids by my way of thinking.

I never hung around the fashionable crowd even when I was thier age.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Looks like this kind of B.S. is POLICY for Barney's. Cuz it's happened before.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1494855

This kind of thing is bullshit. If you manage to save up money to buy something, then you shouldn't be harassed and put in freaking custody for it. No matter how stupid and ill
    advised that purchase (because what the fuck you couldn't find something better to do with 2 grand then buy a purse? What the hell is wrong with you, lady?)

There other thing I take away from this (other than buying a 2G purse makes buying a belt for 3 bills seem like a rational act) is that both
    of these people were....kids by my way of thinking.

I never hung around the fashionable crowd even when I was thier age.
    While it's complete crap that they were stopped for SWB, I just can't fathom personally forking over $2,500 for a single fashion accessory. I mean "different strokes for different folks" and all, but c'mon son. With $2,500 you could buy a nice flatscreen TV. Or a REALLY souped up computer, with like $1000 to spare. Or...you could just stockpile it for rent, just in case something happens. There are so many other things that I'd do with that money instead.