Page 429 of 2254 FirstFirst ... 3293794194254264274284294304314324334394795299291429 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 33808
  1. #6421
    Psychological violence Moose100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Troll Graveyard
    Posts
    9,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    The fact that they got rid of the parry system right off the bat REALLY irked me, and almost instantly turned me off from the game at launch. The Focus System that replaced it was trash.




    That drooling, spittle lipped, fool completely took Obama's word of "Absolutism", and made a speech that was nothing more than a massive Red Herring.

    The NRA is going dooowwnnn. lol

    Well at the very least they are getting cut down a peg.

    All is this by them is propaganda to get scared people to get more guns..

  2. #6422
    Psychological violence Moose100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Troll Graveyard
    Posts
    9,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FanboyStranger View Post
    Doesn't the Celtics hat give it away? Or maybe the fact that the dude is 6'10"? (Fair enough, he's sitting down.)
    Hey what's your dogs name?

  3. #6423
    The Professional marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Where Giants Live.
    Posts
    21,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Naw dude, after further review it was CLEARLY two good looking black folks cosplaying as an attractive version of Madea's relatives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P. Sartre View Post
    Well damn! I thought it was Tyler Perry and Tyler Perry!
    How can you people not recognize George and Weezie?

    Well we movin' on up....
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

    CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

  4. #6424
    Psychological violence Moose100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Troll Graveyard
    Posts
    9,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    How can you people not recognize George and Weezie?

    Well we movin' on up....
    Weezy?


  5. #6425
    Elder Member Vic Vega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    11,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    That is probably why he still wears a Celtic hat.

    It's. much more fashionable than wearing a "I am not Morgan Freeman, Goddammit" sign around his neck.

  6. #6426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    The NRA is going dooowwnnn. lol

    Well at the very least they are getting cut down a peg.

    All is this by them is propaganda to get scared people to get more guns..
    So desperate..they are going with.."What would Django do?" Gun appreciation day to court minorities. When we all know the NRA never supported minority ownership of guns. It was always 'get guns to ward off them other people"

    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-invoke-414272


    Speaking of Django. HAs anyone seen the price of those NECA Django Figures? My GF got me some as a gift for christmas...solely because she knows I collect minority collectibles. Who knew they would sell like this.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/NECA-8-Djang...item3a7dc5b0af


    $2,000-6,000 dollars. because they are limited to 1000. Now im glad she got me a full set. When they were cheaper.

    Broomhilda alone goes for 2 thousand.
    "Artists use Lies to tell the Truth!"
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP"Roland=pinnacle of objectivity"

  7. #6427
    Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    13,790

    Default

    That awkward moment when you make out with your female clone...


    Seriously, that's just wrong. UXF was alright (really liked Puck and Spiral, and Bishop bringing the 90s back was pretty funny).


    But Fantomex/Cluster action should be left in fan-fiction. That's nastier than Ultimate Quicksilver and Scarlet.
    Last edited by Double 0; 01-23-2013 at 07:30 AM.
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."


    - Stanisław Jerzy Lec

    http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

  8. #6428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    That awkward moment when you make out with your female clone...


    Seriously, that's just wrong. UXF was alright (really liked Puck and Spiral, and Bishop bringing the 90s back was pretty funny).


    But Fantomex/Cluster action should be left in fan-fiction. That's nastier than Ultimate Quicksilver and Scarlet.

    "Artists use Lies to tell the Truth!"
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP"Roland=pinnacle of objectivity"

  9. #6429
    Senior Member PennyDreadful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    So desperate..they are going with.."What would Django do?" Gun appreciation day to court minorities. When we all know the NRA never supported minority ownership of guns. It was always 'get guns to ward off them other people"

    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-invoke-414272
    Ha! Forget Django, Rush Limbaugh is now suggesting that Rep. John Lewis, a former civil rights activist, should've been armed during his activist years or he wouldn't have been beaten up. Please. If MLK and his fellow activists had been armed, the Second Amendment would've been repealed by now.

  10. #6430
    Imagination and Bravery Double 0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    13,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PennyDreadful View Post
    Ha! Forget Django, Rush Limbaugh is now suggesting that Rep. John Lewis, a former civil rights activist, should've been armed during his activist years or he wouldn't have been beaten up. Please. If MLK and his fellow activists had been armed, the Second Amendment would've been repealed by now.
    Pretty much. The Black Panther's were armed and trained, and you know what that got them? The FBI doing whatever they could to finish them off. Legally and illegally.
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."


    - Stanisław Jerzy Lec

    http://naijamanexe.tumblr.com

  11. #6431
    Power Corrupts Jabare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    16,985

    Default

    spoilers on the new members to the Justice League in JL #16

    spoilers:
    Black Lightning, Vixen, Zatanna and this new character Gold Rush join the team

    check out this blog for some spoiler pics: http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...gue-16-review/
    end of spoilers


  12. #6432
    Say WHAT?!?!?!? FanboyStranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    11,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    Hey what's your dogs name?
    Max. She's a girl, though, so her proper name is Maxine.

  13. #6433
    Say WHAT?!?!?!? FanboyStranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    11,480

    Default

    Kyle Baker has put all of his GNs up on his website to read for free! That's everything he's created himself: Nat Turner, Why I Hate Saturn, Cowboy Wally, King David, The Bakers, I Die at Midnight, Undercover Genii, etc.

    http://qualityjollity.com/Properties.html

    This is one generous gift to comics fans.

  14. #6434
    Forever Hooligan Genki Sudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    8,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    That awkward moment when you make out with your female clone...


    Seriously, that's just wrong. UXF was alright (really liked Puck and Spiral, and Bishop bringing the 90s back was pretty funny).


    But Fantomex/Cluster action should be left in fan-fiction. That's nastier than Ultimate Quicksilver and Scarlet.

    Man this day is showing me more and more that it's great I'm not buying let alone reading a x-book

  15. #6435
    Senior Member Booshman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    2,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    Pretty much. The Black Panther's were armed and trained, and you know what that got them? The FBI doing whatever they could to finish them off. Legally and illegally.
    Same thing with the Deacons of Defense.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •