Page 383 of 2234 FirstFirst ... 2833333733793803813823833843853863873934334838831383 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 33508

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post

Dats pretty kool& a damn gd find Moose100....much appreciated 4 sharing & will kp a very close i on it.

Albinos in Africa particularly E & SE Africa hv sufferd prejudice, brutality & death 4 a very long time simply based on very terrible & archiac superstitions....1 of us/SZ is related 1 a family of Albinos.

There's three Ong-Baks?
    Yep. I guess they are actually prequels if you want to be precise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ong_Bak_2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ong_Bak_3

Ong Bak 2 was O.K. I thought.

Ong Bak 3 when there wasn't any fighting made no damn sense.

...and it's not like I expect Martial Arts flicks to make that much sense to begin with.

Psychological violence Moose100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    Dats pretty kool& a damn gd find Moose100....much appreciated 4 sharing & will kp a very close i on it.

Albinos in Africa particularly E & SE Africa hv sufferd prejudice, brutality & death 4 a very long time simply based on very terrible & archiac superstitions....1 of us/SZ is related 1 a family of Albinos.
    Yeah the name caught me off guard until I thought about it. I was like "oh right this is about albinism in Africa".

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Yep. I guess they are actually prequels if you want to be precise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ong_Bak_2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ong_Bak_3

Ong Bak 2 was O.K. I thought.

Ong Bak 3 when there wasn't any fighting made no damn sense.

...and it's not like I expect Martial Arts flicks to make that much sense to begin with.
    Man the first one was awesome. That elbow on the top of the head move was his signature move. It also hurts to watch lol.

There's three Ong-Baks?
    Yeap and each "prequel" just got worse, one hopes since him and the director of Ong Bak/TYG made up( they had a falling out ) things could be back on the upswing

Quote Originally Posted by Genki Sudo View Post
    Yeap and each "prequel" just got worse, one hopes since him and the director of Ong Bak/TYG made up( they had a falling out ) things could be back on the upswing
    Wasnt one of them straight to video or something like that?

Hv just watchd Denzel's FLIGHT....pretty gd movie, not his best or anything close 2 dat but still a damn gd movie.

Very surprised @ d huuuuuge amount of black actors/actresses in d cast though...dat kinda caught us of guard & of course when Denzel's xcter came bak 4 d vodka on top of d fridge.LLLLLOL-ROFL!

Also just watchd RZA's MWIF & it was NOT gd but not regretable 2 watch & well enuff 2 pass time.

Anyone here seen Django Unchained yet? Is Spike Lee justified in his criticism. Without seeing the movie yet sounds like Lee is wrong. I get where he is coming from but still.

Wasnt one of them straight to video or something like that?
    I believe over here both were but it should be noted in Thailand Ong Bak 2 pulled in more then TYG did with Ong Bak 3 making less then OB 2 which makes sense as at least Ong Bak 2 had the far better character development( Three was like "you know some of these people so we're just gonna keep moving )

Quote Originally Posted by Genki Sudo View Post
    I believe over here both were but it should be noted in Thailand Ong Bak 2 pulled in more then TYG did with Ong Bak 3 making less then OB 2 which makes sense as at least Ong Bak 2 had the far better character development( Three was like "you know some of these people so we're just gonna keep moving )
    Over here being where?

Anyone here seen Django Unchained yet? Is Spike Lee justified in his criticism. Without seeing the movie yet sounds like Lee is wrong. I get where he is coming from but still.
    Wat is Lee saying abt Django...if anything we anticipated he'll b in joy bcuz d x-slave is shot slavers & white peeps left & right.LOL!

I'm about to see it in an hour and a half, actually. I'll let you know when I get back.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    Wat is Lee saying abt Django...if anything we anticipated he'll b in joy bcuz d x-slave is shot slavers & white peeps left & right.LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    I'm about to see it in an hour and a half, actually. I'll let you know when I get back.
    http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...ctful-20121227

Also anyone here read Wasteland?

He may be justified still as he is a film writer I expect a more detailed critique with a point by point basis on what he finds wrong and insulting with the film.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Oh, I knew what his criticisms were. I was referring to whether or not he (Lee) was correct. I remember his past criticisms of Tarantino, and when Django was first announced, I was counting down the days until Spike said something.
    Last edited by Booshman; 12-28-2012 at 02:01 PM.