Page 380 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 2803303703763773783793803813823833843904304808801380 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 33460

Quote Originally Posted by Genki Sudo View Post
    Will anyone here be buying or checking out the Ant series once Larsen/Gully wrap up the cliffhanger ending series from 2005( Larsen said he plans to start anew once that issue hits ). I know Erik considers himself a one book kind of guy and has for the most avoided the multiple things at once his partners have done since Image started( he did say he was stepping down from Supreme to go back to 100% Savage Dragon ) but he has been enthusiastic about it even clearing up what he does/doesn't own when it comes to Ant( first issue is up on the Image/Comixology app for free btw )
    I'll certanly give it a look.

I would like to see Gully continue on the book in some capacity, but that dude needs to get his head straight before he does anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    I watched stargate universe pretty sure he sleeps with an Asian PHD not a white chick.

Still black guy at least has a chance of not being sexless, asian guy basically no chance.
    Der is also d awesome TEAL'C(goooooooooood we/SZ luuuuuuv dis xcter) frm d original Stargate:SG-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I'll certanly give it a look.

I would like to see Gully continue on the book in some capacity, but that dude needs to get his head straight before he does anything else.
    Seems d 'world' aint treatin him right bcuz he's an ex-con.

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    Yeah...wat abt dat dude frm Ben & Kate?
    him too, but from what i've seen he's basically the straight man to Ben the zany brother
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    him too, but from what i've seen he's basically the straight man to Ben the zany brother
    last ep. he finally looked at another chick after BJ knocked some sense/pushed him into that blonde chick with the dog.

whether they actually go through with it and give him a girlfriend when the show comes back, who knows? but i can see it happening, if only to see if Kate reacts and how Tommy reacts, now that she is single again

speaking of, will Gus finally get a girlfriend (and not one who is trying to kill him) or at least a one-night stand when the new Psych comes back? people are tired of asking
    Last edited by 7thangel; 12-26-2012 at 11:48 AM.

Yeah he gets a gf for multiple episodes. Indian, if I remember correctly
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Quote Originally Posted by 7thangel View Post
    last ep. he finally looked at another chick after BJ knocked some sense/pushed him into that blonde chick with the dog.

whether they actually go through with it and give him a girlfriend when the show comes back, who knows? but i can see it happening, if only to see if Kate reacts and how Tommy reacts, now that she is single again

speaking of, will Gus finally get a girlfriend (and not one who is trying to kill him) or at least a one-night stand when the new Psych comes back? people are tired of asking
    Veeeery gd point abt GUS...after sooooo many seasons its abt time Gus was given a gf dat @ d very least lasts an entire season 4 once & not just 1-2 eps max excluding d psyko-killr b!tch.

It wud really gr8 if dat gf isnt white(black, arab, asian, hispanic/latino,native american, etc)really getting tired of d whole 'a brotha can ONLY GET A WHITE GAL ON TV' trope while black-on-black relnships get none, those dt do r complete md 2 luk luvless.

Yeah he gets a gf for multiple episodes. Indian, if I remember correctly

Really?

Which season?

Psych Exclusive: Look Who's Playing Gus' New Season 7 Love Interest!

Is Gus’ losing streak in the romance department about to come to an end on Psych? My sixth sense is telling me it is. Well, that and this next scoop.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Wednesday’s cancellation of Alcatraz has freed Parminder Nagra up to join the USA dramedy’s Season 7 cast as a major new love interest for Dule Hill’s forever bachelor.

[...]
    y'all remember her from Bend It Like Becham and E.R.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

One of the funniest things about Gus on the show is the fact his taste in women always has him hooking up with a psycho or one night stand . That to me is one of the shows funniest aspects. Like he is unlucky in love. Maybe the final episode of the series (which could be next season) should have Gus find the right woman. That can be the end of the show. He finally found the "one" at the end . Likely when Shawn marries Juliet there.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

WOW...dat is very brilliant news & she's a really gd actress.

Thanx 4 info 7thangel.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    Veeeery gd point abt GUS...after sooooo many seasons its abt time Gus was given a gf dat @ d very least lasts an entire season 4 once & not just 1-2 eps max excluding d psyko-killr b!tch.

It wud really gr8 if dat gf isnt white(black, arab, asian, hispanic/latino,native american, etc)really getting tired of d whole 'a brotha can ONLY GET A WHITE GAL ON TV' trope while black-on-black relnships get none, those dt do r complete md 2 luk luvless.
    Odd that you would say that, seeing that those who are primarily interested in IR couples (specifically bm/wf) says the exact opposite that you, claiming that they are tired of hollywood only showing bm/bf relationships and other relationships BUT a bm/wf relationships. Those that are pro black love claims one statement, while those that are interesed bm/wf relationships claim the exact opposite. I believe people want to see what they want to see, both sides get showings (I do believe there is more pro black love than IR couples though on television, as the single ladies example showed having more than 10 black on black relationships on that show alone, but neither is dominating the showing) as stated before,
    the major issue isn't who they are portraying with, it's being portrayed in the first place.

I also do believe it's reasons like this why it's harder for there to be a that "one community" per say. Going back to the simone situation, simone had that unified front of women bloggers and fans behind her back. I believe it's going to be much harder to obtain that sort of unison with say static due to situations such as this. For example, there was this incident where a sports center talker named rob parkers called RGIII a "cornball brotha" because he had a white fiance, and wondered if he was "down for the cause." It's situations like this, IMO, that prevents that sort of community aspect from happening. I'll let the hodgetwins take care of that comment.

Snowstorm Comics is the newest comic book publisher. Releasing their first print "Kindred" from their upcoming comic, "Evolved" you can find out more at snowstormcomics.com

Always wondered what happened to her. Good to see she is still on TV somewhere.

I watched stargate universe pretty sure he sleeps with an Asian PHD not a white chick.

Still black guy at least has a chance of not being sexless, asian guy basically no chance.
    You sure? I thought that girl was white. After some searching-she's mixed-white & Japanese.

I have to debate this because for years after John lost being a Darkstar , he was in a wheelchair and its claimed his grief caused him not able to walk. John Stewart from the late 90's/early 2000's didn't seem to do much of anything really.
    John Stewart-had his own series Green Lantern Mosaic that got axed because of editors not sales. The kicker was that it happen just as Hal was getting ready to go nut for yellow things.

John loses his powers and becomes a Darkstar

John returns to GL book and gets a blue girlfriend and gets stuck in wheelchair. Don't ask me what happened first, I couldn't tell you.

John runs into Fatiality while Jade is a GL. Around this time Justice League Cartoon is in the works with Black Lighting in the first draft of the roster and maybe Hal as GL (McDUffie had this on his website but it's gone now).

John is still powerless and handicap as JL cartoon starts up and as the JL comic begins.

Either midseason or the end of season 1 Kyle give John a ring in the comic. John is a GL again.

John becomes the GL for the JL comic. Not sure of what issue.

For the most part John did nothing in DC until that cartoon unlike Kyle, Hal & Guy who were very active-much like now.

Although I think the guy was really talking about the writer Johns not the character.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Now there have been some exceptions. When the black guy does get to have sex or it's HIGHLY implied.

Michael Jace in The Shield (I think)

The only thing about all those-the girl/woman in question was white.
    Way off there. He does get a hummer from the White girl who blows all the rookies in the first episode, but (I'll put it in spoilers because people have mentioned that they just started the series) spoilers:
    Jace's character, Julian, is gay, and he does have sex with a Latino man early in the series. Later, he turns to God, gets into one of those reorientation programs, and marries a Black woman, whom they show him having sex with later in the series.
    end of spoilers