Page 244 of 2234 FirstFirst ... 1441942342402412422432442452462472482542943447441244 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 33508
    Insanity is colorblind Mecegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Okay just watched Elementary episode 1. Its good, hope it does well. I like Lucy Lu's character. This Holmes actor is alright, I prefer him to Downey's Holmes. RDJ's Holmes was too action hero and his British accent was terrible. I like Elementary because they present the clues in such a way that the audience has a very minute chance of putting some of the pieces together.... its a slim chance and you and you won't get most of the clues but you will get a few, or at least I did. Unlike some other Sherlocke Holmes works where the reader/audience isn't given any real hints and Holms magically comes to the conclusion often introducing clues without precedent The last Holmes movies, albiet entertaining, left the audience with no hope of putting the mystery together whatsoever. RDJ's Holmes sometimes was downright prophetic as are a few other incarnations.

Also LMAO at the baseball scene at the end of episode one. PLZ

still entertaining show I'll stick with it for a little while

I hope you like the other episodes. Are you streaming it on the CBS website? I think it counts for the shows ratings if one watches it from the website and since it's free its seems like a great way to support the show.

I have been enjoying Elementary. I love what they have done with Watson. I hate it when any version of Watson is in complete awe of Holmes. This version of Holmes is growing on me. I like him because his is more human. So far he seems personally invested in most of his cases, and he makes mistakes, and he even apologizes to people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecegirl View Post
    I hope you like the other episodes. Are you streaming it on the CBS website? I think it counts for the shows ratings if one watches it from the website and since it's free its seems like a great way to support the show.

I have been enjoying Elementary. I love what they have done with Watson. I hate it when any version of Watson is in complete awe of Holmes. This version of Holmes is growing on me. I like him because his is more human. So far he seems personally invested in most of his cases, and he makes mistakes, and he even apologizes to people.
    Yeah I'm streaming it from CBS

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well imagine the shock to watch an ad for a new movie called "The Silver Linings Playbook" and see ...Chris Tucker. I was like...hold on...is that the 1st film I've seen him in , in years. And yep it is...the guy seemingly left for 5-6 years.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Anyone else see wreck it ralph?
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    Well, before I start watching Sherlock and Elementary, I'm gonna do a nostalgia trip, lol.

Since this is pretty much the minorities in entertainment comm thread now, I'm gonna review two movies that set black people ba... I mean, two classic hood movies.

No, it's not State Property and Belly. No, it's not even Shottas...

I'll review... TALES OF THE HOOD! I know, I missed Halloween, whatever.

Oh, and The Players Club, because I'm sick, and I need some Ronnie and Diamond in my li... I mean, it's a fun movie to rewatch.

I really liked Tales From The Hood, the stories they did are actually deep when you think about it especially the final one with Krazy-K

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon McKinnis View Post

Not until December when I'm on vacation.............at Disneyworld( significant other is a disney-holic and she refuses to see it before hand which means I can't see it before hand )
    Last edited by Genki Sudo; 11-03-2012 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well imagine the shock to watch an ad for a new movie called "The Silver Linings Playbook" and see ...Chris Tucker. I was like...hold on...is that the 1st film I've seen him in , in years. And yep it is...the guy seemingly left for 5-6 years.
    Get ready for more of Chris Tucker

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Genki Sudo View Post
    Get ready for more of Chris Tucker

Ahhh man another Christmas Friday sequel ?

I'll say this ... the 1st Friday was a truelly special film and I can see why Tucker never did the sequels. I mean the way it was shot (on the cheap) and how it had fun with these 2 guys who had more fun sitting on a porch and watching the neighborhood interaction...I loved it. I mean Friday ranks as one of my favorite comedies. The sequels added nothing . They were more commercially done and it lost that aura. I remember watching the one where it was Christmas time and thought , dear lord ...this is utter shit.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Ahhh man another Christmas Friday sequel ?

I'll say this ... the 1st Friday was a truelly special film and I can see why Tucker never did the sequels. I mean the way it was shot (on the cheap) and how it had fun with these 2 guys who had more fun sitting on a porch and watching the neighborhood interaction...I loved it. I mean Friday ranks as one of my favorite comedies. The sequels added nothing . They were more commercially done and it lost that aura. I remember watching the one where it was Christmas time and thought , dear lord ...this is utter shit.
    Well at least this as of now according to Cube is the final one and is why CHris is coming back, I thought Next Friday was ok but could have done without the third and the animated series

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

YES

john c reilly, jack mcbrayer and sarah silverman rocked it

it was a really sweetmovie you knokw?
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kamikaze10 View Post
    LMAO!

Alright, alright. I can't hate on Tales of the Hood. It was my first hood movie (I saw it when I was like 8. freaked me the fuck out).
    that last story with Krazy K, and the fact that one of the homeboys was the dude from menace 2 society, were two of the reasons I loved it

that and the story with david alan grier being a monster

but you should review Fresh next. that movie is powerful man, powerfuuul. Sean Nelson played his role brilliantly, and shared the screen with guys like giancarlo esposito and samuel l jackson, holding his own.

I cannot wait to see your review bruh
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

okay Elementry's Child Predator episode was intense.

Also, Wreck-It Ralph was great. They totally need to make XBLA and PSN downloads of Fix-It Felix Jr. and Sugar Rush.
    I agree, it was a great movie.

It didn't happen in comics it was a discussion about whether Storm would be revealed to be pregnant during AvX. I pointed out that several fans praying she would get "a lightning powered abortion" were basically sickos. One called me a sexist piece of shit and said I was setting back women by taking away their right to choose. I responded that essentially forcing someone to get an abortion because they don't like the father is just as bad as not letting a woman decide to get one. Neither situation would have anything to do with letting a woman choose.

The point was lost though because the three posters in question are fucking stupid.
    Oh, OK. Sounds like you visited the X-Boards.
    A Fool for the Foom

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Anderson View Post
    Another note: David Hine and Doug Braithwaite's new book preview. Storm Dogs. Can't wait!!!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=14111

I'm sure SilverZ'll be checking this out.
    ....most def! collective

Quote Originally Posted by Genki Sudo View Post
    Well at least this as of now according to Cube is the final one and is why CHris is coming back, I thought Next Friday was ok but could have done without the third and the animated series
    The animated series could hv bn gr8 with much betta writer.............& betta animation.

By d way, is BD getting a 2nd season?

Does any1 want BD 2 get a 2nd season?