Default Ultimate characters who need more focus or character development

What Ultimate characters need more focus or character development?

I think guys like Electro and Sandman could use some more development, they are just generic thugs and rather interchangeable at that. I would also like to see more of Shocker, his character developed in his last appearance and he has not been seen since. I think it would be fun to have Shocker back and this time he is a threat. Also I would like Obadiah Stane to be reintroduced to the UU, he had an introduction, but became non cannon, so I wouldn't mind seeing him reintroduced.

I agree with your first two, I'd like to see Jimmy Hudson become something beside a poor shadow of his father. I think the person in the UU that I want to see the most right now is Captain Mahr-Vel though. Or Iron Man, I feel like they never focus on Iron Man ever in the UU.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

I'd say Jessica could use some focus. Ever since she first showed up, she's been here and there appearing only every so often. I thought her being on the Ultimates would let her get some more focus, but even then she's barely appeared since the relaunch. I'd like to see more focus given to her, especially since she's the closest thing to Peter who could act as some kind of mentor towards Miles. Above all else, I'd love for her to meet Aunt May formally.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I agree with your first two, I'd like to see Jimmy Hudson become something beside a poor shadow of his father. I think the person in the UU that I want to see the most right now is Captain Mahr-Vel though. Or Iron Man, I feel like they never focus on Iron Man ever in the UU.
    What you mean with the 4 mini series Iron Man's had a starring role in? (even if 2 were retconned).
    "Predictable? If there were any more plot twists going on, we'd need M. Night Shyamalan to randomly appear at the end saying 'What a twist' before vanishing". - Kurolegacy on Ult X-Men #8.

Nova, Iceman and Rouge. Nova rarely gets any page time while Iceman looks to settling into the same position as his 616 counterpart has been in until recently. And Rouge's new found religious development I think needs some fleshing out. And I was a fan of Rouge and Iceman as a couple so I wanna see that referenced/developed.

Quote Originally Posted by CryoFlare View Post
    Nova, Iceman and Rouge. Nova rarely gets any page time while Iceman looks to settling into the same position as his 616 counterpart has been in until recently. And Rouge's new found religious development I think needs some fleshing out. And I was a fan of Rouge and Iceman as a couple so I wanna see that referenced/developed.
    I second the Rogue/Iceman stuff.
    I write comic book reviews every Wednesday using pages from each book. Check it: Is It Good?: All the Best Books of the Day Reviewed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I'd say Jessica could use some focus. Ever since she first showed up, she's been here and there appearing only every so often. I thought her being on the Ultimates would let her get some more focus, but even then she's barely appeared since the relaunch. I'd like to see more focus given to her, especially since she's the closest thing to Peter who could act as some kind of mentor towards Miles. Above all else, I'd love for her to meet Aunt May formally.
    I agree. She actually hasn't had any character development since her creation which is a shame.

Ben and Sue need focus

Spider-Woman, Nova and Ghost Rider.
    Pull: Avengers, New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Captain America, Superior Spider-Man, Superior S.M.T.U, Ultimate Universe, Chew, Invincible, Batman & Smallville.

Black Widow II (Monica Chang), Spider-Woman and Captain Mahr-Vel.

I'd also want to see more of Ultimate Misty Knight.

Jessica is the biggest one fans want more development with (myself included). Also i feel like Falcon could use more pages.