Default Review this for me, please (fanfiction)

Right, about 5 months ago I wrote a little Fanfiction crossover between, Static & Spiderman based off the ultimate universe and DC.
    It's formatted a certain way because I actually planned on drawing it. However it's not standard format because writing panel by panel would be tedious since I would already be drawing it. So I wrote it by scenes instead.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-...spider/653006/

I don't think I'll continue it, I might if you guys like it. I want to create a new world of original superheros, like the ultimate universe, but with a twist.
    I just want know the level of my writing. If any you guys are interested in creating a new universe lemme know.

BANNED

AHAHAHA!!

Your Spidey is hilarious! He does jump to conclusions quickly in the comics, so I was not surprised he thought Static was a black Electro.

The teenagers' voices did sound a little too alike though and Peter didn't sound much like Ultimate Peter, but his interactions with MJ were spot on. I also enjoyed Peter's scenes with Virgil and likewise their dialogue on Frieda's non-stop talking.

"Meta-phobic" as a word was brilliant! Akin to flatscan, mudblood and muggle.

I also did some fan fiction, but using Ultimate X-Men instead. Mine can be found here: http://forums.comicbookresources.com...el-Fan-Fiction
    Last edited by MrV; 08-01-2012 at 03:55 PM.

I started a UU reboot project and made Spider-Man but nobody else was interested. Are we starting this universe from the ground up? If so, I would love to continue your Spidey. Just tell me if interested.
    "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Quote Originally Posted by MrV View Post
    AHAHAHA!!

Your Spidey is hilarious! He does jump to conclusions quickly in the comics, so I was not surprised he thought Static was a black Electro.

The teenagers' voices did sound a little too alike though and Peter didn't sound much like Ultimate Peter, but his interactions with MJ were spot on. I also enjoyed Peter's scenes with Virgil and likewise their dialogue on Frieda's non-stop talking.

"Meta-phobic" as a word was brilliant! Akin to flatscan, mudblood and muggle.

I also did some fan fiction, but using Ultimate X-Men instead. Mine can be found here: http://forums.comicbookresources.com...el-Fan-Fiction
    Heh, Thanks for the critique, I'll take a look at your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Darman456 View Post
    I started a UU reboot project and made Spider-Man but nobody else was interested. Are we starting this universe from the ground up? If so, I would love to continue your Spidey. Just tell me if interested.
    I done with fanfiction for now. I'm planning on making an original universe of superheros.
    Last edited by ActionSage; 08-03-2012 at 03:51 PM.