Default Dave Mejias New To CBR

Hey pals, this is Dave Mejias. I am excited to join this website and to begin getting involved, as I have lately turned out to be thinking about all issues about comics. I have spent hours researching the online world, and believe that this is the location exactly where I want to settle down and discover more about comics I haven't heard about, and learn more about the ones I already like (Batman, Spiderman).

If any of you guys know where I should start, any certain posts I ought to read to get started within this forum community, I'd appreciate it if you could post a few hyperlinks beneath so I can get caught up. Appreciate your assistance in advance. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Dave Mejias

Quote Originally Posted by mejias72 View Post
    Hey pals, this is Dave Mejias. I am excited to join this website and to begin getting involved, as I have lately turned out to be thinking about all issues about comics. I have spent hours researching the online world, and believe that this is the location exactly where I want to settle down and discover more about comics I haven't heard about, and learn more about the ones I already like (Batman, Spiderman).

If any of you guys know where I should start, any certain posts I ought to read to get started within this forum community, I'd appreciate it if you could post a few hyperlinks beneath so I can get caught up. Appreciate your assistance in advance. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Dave Mejias
    You could try the Batman and Spider-Man forums here.
    Google is your friend. Have a question? Look it up. ∙ BlogSequential Salon

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Dave , Dave...welcome to CBR. Now before ya start posting a few things ya must know about the C-B-R Experience being a newbie. Us veterans have been a loooong time. Its been a decade for me. A decade of utter fucking greatness by the way. Some here have been here since the start and built the house that CBR is. So its important to know we will respect you as long as you respect us in the CBR .

Also let it be known , being new ya may wanna start a few hundred threads when ya get here. Weirdly the Mods frown on that action. So take your time...be relaxed. Its pretty sure a lot you may start has already been asked. I know your itchin to post the "Who should Peter Parker have sex with next ?" thread on the Spidey boards. But well since 2007 we have had that discussion in depth. If Peter Parker existed in real life the poor bastard would be scrutinized like crazy over his sex life and who he should be with forever .

The Mods here great. Just don't piss any of them off. Because the Mods will give you chances . Just don't think you can go on a long swearing streak like **&&**^T*&%^&$&^%$%$%^$%^$^%$%^ at one and expect to not get a banning. And banishment from CBR is the worst. Its like getting sent to the minor leagues.

I hope this helps your CBR stay and within time ...you can be a CBR veteran .
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Welcome to CBR, Dave Mejias... hope you survive the experience!

("Welcome to [place], [name]... hope you survive the experience!" is a registered trademark of Marvel Entertainment, Ltd. All rights reserved.)
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

Hi Dave.

You might also want to post in the "I'm new here" thread.

It's fixed while these sort of self-introduction threads tend to sink pretty quickly and more people will probably read your introduction there.
    Last edited by Iangould; 08-01-2012 at 03:39 PM.
    Visit the Ace Comics & Games Digital shopfront:
    http://www.acecomics.comicretailer.com