Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I like the reviews of this - however my whole previous knowledge of Hawkeye ammounts to the Avengers movie and Avengers vs X-Men, is this title new reader friendly?

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joetownpunk View Post
    I like the reviews of this - however my whole previous knowledge of Hawkeye ammounts to the Avengers movie and Avengers vs X-Men, is this title new reader friendly?
    It should be. Marvel is trying to bring in fans that seen him in action in the Avengers movie. So you should be able to be caught up with just this issue.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Sleeper View Post
    Aja's art is amazing. Looking forward to the collected edition of this book. There's mention of Lark and JP Leon...but does anyone else see hints of the great Dave Mazzuchelli in Aja's art?
    Yeah it's definitely Mazzuchelli'ish.

Cross-posted, because it's fun - this is apparently what David Aja feels the theme tune of the book should be, so try giving the issue a read while listening!
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    Reading a book and drawing conclusions that have no basis in reality and make no sense to anyone but her, thus demonstrating a fundamental failure to comprehend the source material?

Shocking.

I'm shocked.
    LOL! Pretty much this. I was going to give this a try, but I usually have a diametric opposite reaction from Kelley Thompson.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    LOL! Pretty much this. I was going to give this a try, but I usually have a diametric opposite reaction from Kelley Thompson.
    Oh, it's a good book. But her interpretation of the sources for the character is way off.

If comixology allowed you to time-limited loan issues, I'd let you read mine.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

"This is what he does when he is not being an Avenger."

That's all you need to know about this title. Get on board or get out.

Interesting take on Clint. The structure was a bit overly ambitious but I see where Fraction is going here.