Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 232
  1. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Justin Crowe View Post
    That Hulk is definitely Banner. He's bald, as he currently appears in Incredible.
    1) Captain America
    2) Wolverine
    3) Scarlet Witch
    4) Rogue
    5) Thor
    6) Havok
    7) Cyclops
    8) T'challa/Black Panther
    9) Spider-Woman
    10) She-Hulk
    11) Falcon
    12) Shang-Chi
    13) Hawkeye
    14) Captain Marvel
    15) Spider-Man
    16) Nick Fury Jr
    17) Nova (not sure which)
    18) Cable
    19) Ms. America
    20) Star Lord
    21) Ant-Man (not sure which)
    22) Loki
    23) Wiccan
    24) Doctor Strange
    25) Gambit
    26) Flash/Venom
    27) Valkryie
    28) Black Widow
    29) Captain Britain
    30) Beast
    31) Hope
    32) Shadowcat
    33) Luke Cage
    34) Pym/Giant Man
    35) Rulk
    36) Ghost Rider (still the girl? Didn't she lose her power to Blaze?)
    37) X-23
    38) She-Rulk
    39) Iceman
    40) Iron Man
    41) Warbird
    42) Doop
    43) Storm
    44) Angel
    45) Beast
    46) Rachel Grey
    47) Northstar
    48) Mokingbird
    49) Iron Fist
    50) Hulk

  2. #62
    BAMF!!!!! KurtW95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Justin Crowe View Post
    That Hulk is definitely Banner. He's bald, as he currently appears in Incredible.
    I hate that they made him bald. Aaron's Hulk is a jerk as well.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

  3. #63
    Senior Member Lascoden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I hate that they made him bald. Aaron's Hulk is a jerk as well.
    Is it confirmed that he's gonna be off the book come Marvel NOW? I like a lot of his work, but Hulk ain't one of them.

  4. #64
    F&*k BOTA!!! Hariel0079's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,549

    Default

    Psylocke is confirmed thanks to remenders interview of UA and how UXF will tie-in

  5. #65

    Default

    Who hasn't been mentioned?

    1) Emma
    2) Namor
    3) Colossus
    4) Magik
    5) The Lights
    6) War Machine
    7) Danger
    8) Charles X
    9) Magneto
    10) Shuri/Black Panther
    11) Quicksilver
    12) Jessica Jones
    13) Daredevil
    14) Vision
    15) Punisher
    16) Psylocke
    17) Pixie


    Who Else?

    They mentioned Punisher being a part of a team after War Zone right?

  6. #66
    Senior Member Lascoden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbcb314 View Post
    Who hasn't been mentioned?

    1) Emma
    2) Namor
    3) Colossus
    4) Magik
    5) The Lights
    6) War Machine
    7) Danger
    8) Charles X
    9) Magneto
    10) Shuri/Black Panther
    11) Quicksilver
    12) Jessica Jones
    13) Daredevil
    14) Vision
    15) Punisher
    16) Psylocke
    17) Pixie


    Who Else?

    They mentioned Punisher being a part of a team after War Zone right?
    War Zone seems to happen after AvX, with the gold/black Iron Man armor. So, guess he makes it into NOW, at least.

  7. #67
    Elder Member celticguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,220

    Default

    We are 3/4 through the event barring a massive killing spree the list should be pretty huge.

  8. #68
    BAMF!!!!! KurtW95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lascoden View Post
    Is it confirmed that he's gonna be off the book come Marvel NOW? I like a lot of his work, but Hulk ain't one of them.
    I know, but now he's gonna be on Thor which means he's gonna be a jerk with a beard.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Psylocke is confirmed thanks to remenders interview of UA and how UXF will tie-in
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascoden View Post
    War Zone seems to happen after AvX, with the gold/black Iron Man armor. So, guess he makes it into NOW, at least.
    1) Captain America
    2) Wolverine
    3) Scarlet Witch
    4) Rogue
    5) Thor
    6) Havok
    7) Cyclops
    8) T'challa/Black Panther
    9) Spider-Woman
    10) She-Hulk
    11) Falcon
    12) Shang-Chi
    13) Hawkeye
    14) Captain Marvel
    15) Spider-Man
    16) Nick Fury Jr
    17) Nova (not sure which)
    18) Cable
    19) Ms. America
    20) Star Lord
    21) Ant-Man (not sure which)
    22) Loki
    23) Wiccan
    24) Doctor Strange
    25) Gambit
    26) Flash/Venom
    27) Valkryie
    28) Black Widow
    29) Captain Britain
    30) Beast
    31) Hope
    32) Shadowcat
    33) Luke Cage
    34) Pym/Giant Man
    35) Rulk
    36) Ghost Rider (still the girl? Didn't she lose her power to Blaze?)
    37) X-23
    38) She-Rulk
    39) Iceman
    40) Iron Man
    41) Warbird
    42) Doop
    43) Storm
    44) Angel
    45) Beast
    46) Rachel Grey
    47) Northstar
    48) Mokingbird
    49) Iron Fist
    50) Hulk
    51) Psylocke
    52) Punisher

  10. #70
    Senior Member Lascoden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I know, but now he's gonna be on Thor which means he's gonna be a jerk with a beard.
    Trying to be optimistic with that one. I really don't think I could like it any less then Fraction's, so it's looking alright to me.

  11. #71
    Senior Member Lascoden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celticguy View Post
    We are 3/4 through the event barring a massive killing spree the list should be pretty huge.
    And that's more a DC thing.

  12. #72
    Junior Member SPIDER-FAN(1)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    México
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Emma Frost is safest

  13. #73
    Senior Member Lascoden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SPIDER-FAN(1) View Post
    Emma Frost is safest
    Really? I think she's the most likely to die.

  14. #74
    Gamebreaker Wellman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,613

    Default

    Pretty much everybody except Emma Frost and Hope are guarenteed to survive thanks to Marvel solicits, in story future plot hooks and popularity protection.

  15. #75
    salt in my porridge jarrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    28,888

    Default

    X-Men @ Northstar's wedding in order of appearance:

    Northstar
    Iceman
    Kid Omega
    Anole
    Rockslide
    Rogue
    Rachel Grey
    Storm
    Kitty Pryde
    Lockheed
    Warbird
    Wolverine
    Beast
    Aurora
    Gambit
    Hellion
    X-23
    Jubilee
    Havok
    Martha Johansson
    Glob Herman
    Doop
    Psylocke
    Cecila Reyes
    Blindfold
    Gentle
    Match
    Broo
    Oya
    Husk
    Genesis
    Ernst
    Karma
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •