Veteran Member

Default Batwing #12 Preview/Discussion

http://www.newsarama.com/php/multime...id=4406&page=9

Man, I love Winick's JLI, it's such a shame that he was'nt able to relaunch the title.

Thoguht this was rushed. We really didn't get to explore Lord Battle and his Blood Storm all that much. Complaints aside I still enjoyed the issue. The JLI parts were decent enough, and I liked the idea behind Lord Battle and how his powers worked. I just wish we could have really seen him in action beyond what we got here.

I think if Winick sticks around we'll be seeing more of Lord Battle, I also thing the 0 issues probably had something to do with it. I was loving Earth 2 this week, but it ends in the midst of a climax and it will be a while before we'll actually see that finished. Given the choice, I'd rather see a conclusion to the story.

Surprised Batwing not getting more recognition than it deserves.

Love this title for some reason. Entertaining stuff.

And this issue was good, maybe not great but definitely worth the read.

I'm really enjoying Batwing myself moreso than most of the other Bat titles. This was another solid issue.
    Characters come and go, revamped and revisited. But as long as you enjoyed them, remember them and continue to appreciate them, then that character, your hero or heroine, will always exist.