Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Johns's Bane could actually be really great. Ditto Ra's Al Ghul. Those guys are actually kind of similar to Black Adam/Sinestro.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidocq View Post
    I suppose they can introduce a quasi realistic explanation for the Lazarus Pit. It being some kind of Universal panacea that's able to cure every disease which only Ra's knows how to make. It's a bit pulpy, but it could work.
    I just remembered Ras in Arkham City. He wasnt exactly realistic, but they found a neat way to tie him to Gotham's story. Hell, that whole part in old, sunken gotham and on top of the Wonder Tower was probably the best part of the game!

Ra's will serve better then the jOKER in this.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Ra's will serve better then the jOKER in this.
    Why do you think that? Much as I like Ra's, I think the Joker may well be the best villain in literature.
    Be careful when speaking. You create the world around you with your words.

For me, there is so much about Ra's which makes him unique, the Joker should come later, perhaps near the end or a teaser at the end, like the Dark knight begins by leaving cards,
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

For me, there is so much about Ra's which makes him unique, the Joker should come later, perhaps near the end or a teaser at the end, like the Dark knight begins by leaving cards,
    I think Ra's is a fantastic villain, particularly for Batman, but in terms of the character's versatility, I don't think he's quite in the same league as the Joker. Ra's share much in common with Marvel's Dr. Doom, in a lot of ways, I think.

The joker CAN be a little bit repetitive though, we'll see how earth one styles him.

The joker CAN be a little bit repetitive though, we'll see how earth one styles him.
    Batman CAN be repetitive, when you get right down to it.

Introduce Robin then ;S

Introduce Robin then ;S
    Ahhhhhhhhh...no.