Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Omnidisciplinary Nerd
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    8,697

    Default X-men(Evolution) vs. Young Justice vs. Teen Titans vs. Ultimate Spiderman team

    four way battle, animated versions for all

    Teen Titans: Robin, Cyborg, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy
    Young Justice: Nightwing, Miss Martian, Superboy, Aqualad, Artemis
    X Men Evo: Storm, Scott, Jean, Nightcrawler, Wolverine
    Ultimate Spiderman: Spider man, Power Man, White Tiger, Iron Fist, Nova

    The fight is done two ways. First, a 4 way team battle. Then everyone is healed for 5 Four way matches

    1. Spider man vs. Scott vs. Cyborg vs. Superboy
    2. Ms. Martian vs. Jean vs. Raven vs. Iron Fist
    3. Storm vs. Starfire vs. Nova vs. Artemis
    4. Robin vs. Nightwing vs. White tiger vs. Nightcrawler
    5. Beast Boy vs. Wolverine vs. Power Man vs. Aqualad

  2. #2
    Astral God Surtur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    26,370

    Default

    I feel really really bad for Artemis since..well, she's highly outgunned in her fight when it comes to raw power and I don't see her arrows allowing her to defeat all of the other three. Anyways:

    1-Spidey is really the odd man out here. Superboy and Cyborg are the big threats and Scott is the wildcard simply because of his power. I'm trying to think of his best feats for his blasts though. I know it easily knocked cars away, etc. and of course failed to do a thing to Juggernaut. Though honestly I'm a bit unsure on Cyborg because he really seemed to be inconsistent. I could of sworn he has a feat of holding up a skyscraper(or a large building) and such, but then other episodes he wouldn't be that strong. I have no idea how consistent he was supposed to be so..I actually have no idea who wins.

    2-Hmm, hard to say. Ms Martian can full on brain blast people unconscious and at the very least it should take down IF right away. Jean and Raven are more difficult to determine. I know Jean had some potent TK, but I can't recall how good her mental defenses were. Mesmero or something was able to control her and I honestly can't think of other mental defense feats. She did battle Prof X in the series finale, but IIRC she was amped by Cerebro. Raven again is hard to judge because I can't remember feats of mental defense. Now I know IF showed..some type of resistance in the episode with Nightmare, but it wasn't exactly a mental attack and I'm not sure it's something he can do quickly.

    3-Nova is actually pretty potent and I'd say it's down to him and Starfire here. She might win though since she has super strength in addition to energy blasts.

    4-About Beast Boy, he had that really powerful form he turned into..in the one episode where they thought he attacked Raven. Is that something he can normally do?
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

  3. #3
    Omnidisciplinary Nerd
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    8,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I feel really really bad for Artemis since..well, she's highly outgunned in her fight when it comes to raw power and I don't see her arrows allowing her to defeat all of the other three. Anyways:

    1-Spidey is really the odd man out here. Superboy and Cyborg are the big threats and Scott is the wildcard simply because of his power. I'm trying to think of his best feats for his blasts though. I know it easily knocked cars away, etc. and of course failed to do a thing to Juggernaut. Though honestly I'm a bit unsure on Cyborg because he really seemed to be inconsistent. I could of sworn he has a feat of holding up a skyscraper(or a large building) and such, but then other episodes he wouldn't be that strong. I have no idea how consistent he was supposed to be so..I actually have no idea who wins.

    2-Hmm, hard to say. Ms Martian can full on brain blast people unconscious and at the very least it should take down IF right away. Jean and Raven are more difficult to determine. I know Jean had some potent TK, but I can't recall how good her mental defenses were. Mesmero or something was able to control her and I honestly can't think of other mental defense feats. She did battle Prof X in the series finale, but IIRC she was amped by Cerebro. Raven again is hard to judge because I can't remember feats of mental defense. Now I know IF showed..some type of resistance in the episode with Nightmare, but it wasn't exactly a mental attack and I'm not sure it's something he can do quickly.

    3-Nova is actually pretty potent and I'd say it's down to him and Starfire here. She might win though since she has super strength in addition to energy blasts.

    4-About Beast Boy, he had that really powerful form he turned into..in the one episode where they thought he attacked Raven. Is that something he can normally do?
    yes, he also did it in the finale to the trigun arc

  4. #4
    Reborn Samurai Len Ikari145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    10,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I feel really really bad for Artemis since..well, she's highly outgunned in her fight when it comes to raw power and I don't see her arrows allowing her to defeat all of the other three. Anyways:

    1-Spidey is really the odd man out here. Superboy and Cyborg are the big threats and Scott is the wildcard simply because of his power. I'm trying to think of his best feats for his blasts though. I know it easily knocked cars away, etc. and of course failed to do a thing to Juggernaut. Though honestly I'm a bit unsure on Cyborg because he really seemed to be inconsistent. I could of sworn he has a feat of holding up a skyscraper(or a large building) and such, but then other episodes he wouldn't be that strong. I have no idea how consistent he was supposed to be so..I actually have no idea who wins.

    2-Hmm, hard to say. Ms Martian can full on brain blast people unconscious and at the very least it should take down IF right away. Jean and Raven are more difficult to determine. I know Jean had some potent TK, but I can't recall how good her mental defenses were. Mesmero or something was able to control her and I honestly can't think of other mental defense feats. She did battle Prof X in the series finale, but IIRC she was amped by Cerebro. Raven again is hard to judge because I can't remember feats of mental defense. Now I know IF showed..some type of resistance in the episode with Nightmare, but it wasn't exactly a mental attack and I'm not sure it's something he can do quickly.

    3-Nova is actually pretty potent and I'd say it's down to him and Starfire here. She might win though since she has super strength in addition to energy blasts.

    4-About Beast Boy, he had that really powerful form he turned into..in the one episode where they thought he attacked Raven. Is that something he can normally do?
    2- Well, Raven does have mental defenses in the form of her emotions/personalities. It's how she's kept her father at bay, who has been using her incarnation of Rage as an avatar of sorts to assert control over her.

    4-Beastboy's Beast form is something that he can pull off more than once (in the Trigon arc, when Slade and an army of demons attacked the Tower, Beast Boy transformed into the Beast in midst of the battle).

  5. #5
    BAMF!!!!! KurtW95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,590

    Default

    Ultimate Spider-Man sucks and I don't like Teen Titans Animated, and I love the other two. So I wish it were Evo and YJ vs the losers.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

  6. #6
    The Exterminator The last dalek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Ultimate Spider-Man sucks and I don't like Teen Titans Animated, and I love the other two. So I wish it were Evo and YJ vs the losers.
    To bad for you this isnt a forum for making pointless posts to bash characters.

    It's funny how you call the animated Titans loosers when Starfire could wreck most of the members of the Evo and Young Justice teams
    Last edited by The last dalek; 07-29-2012 at 04:28 PM.

  7. #7

    Default

    I'm not sure who I would go with in these battles to be honestly. Ms. Martian is a crazy powerful telepath on Young Justice. I honestly feel like the Ultimate Spiderman team is the weakest, then probably x-men Evo, then Young Justice. So in a team for team battle I'm going with Teen Titans for the win.

    1. Does Superboy get his shields from Luthor? If so he takes this easily. If not then it's down to him or Cyborg and I think that he takes it based on durability.
    2. This one easily goes to Ms. Martian.
    3. I think Starfire wins this one.
    4. I'm thinking Nightcrawler in this one since he's the only one with powers.
    5. I'm betting on Wolverine in this one.
    Winner of an Awesome award!! for this thread
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...d.php?t=174464

  8. #8
    Omnidisciplinary Nerd
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    8,697

    Default

    superboy has 3 shields in the team fight, none in the indevidual

  9. #9

    Default

    Then based on that the Young Justice team takes this. Ms. Martian and Superboy with shields can probably take this by themselves.
    Winner of an Awesome award!! for this thread
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...d.php?t=174464

  10. #10
    Omnidisciplinary Nerd
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    8,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willminus2 View Post
    Then based on that the Young Justice team takes this. Ms. Martian and Superboy with shields can probably take this by themselves.
    wouldn't Jean handle MM well?

  11. #11
    The Exterminator The last dalek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willminus2 View Post
    Then based on that the Young Justice team takes this. Ms. Martian and Superboy with shields can probably take this by themselves.
    There a tide turner for sure but they dont solo. Starfire could probably give Superboy a good fight even with the sheilds

  12. #12
    BAMF!!!!! KurtW95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The last dalek View Post
    To bad for you this isnt a forum for making pointless posts to bash characters.

    It's funny how you call the animated Titans loosers when Starfire could wreck most of the members of the Evo and Young Justice teams
    Well, I really was only calling the USM characters losers. I have no interest in the Teen Titans show and I will not bash it anymore.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •