Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok C. View Post
    that's why his mutant blood being used for experiments is the only logical theory (keyword: logical) of how the x-gene spread because unless wolverines secondary mutation is impregnating chicks just by looking at them, magneto's father and/or mother must have been apart of the experiment and him or her was injected with his blood.
    But your assuming that the virus can only be given via intercourse.

I don't see why it couldn't have just spread onwards from Logan in an airborne manner. The 6 degrees of separation theory makes perfect sense considering the virus had spread to so many people over seas.
    Last edited by Robbie_Jee; 07-29-2012 at 04:35 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post

I don't see why it couldn't have just spread onwards from Logan in an airborne manner. The 6 degrees of separation theory makes perfect sense considering the virus had spread to so many people over seas.
    Reminds me of how I explained this mess in my Ultimate X-Men 2.0 fan fiction. If you're interested you can check it out here: http://forums.comicbookresources.com...el-Fan-Fiction

I tried to make my version of the story as competent and intellectual as possible.

If you are interested in the SPOILERS of where I'm taking the story, and my full theory on how the X-gene spread, you're welcomed to PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post

because it's a gene. not a virus unless it was spread that way which i don't think it was because my theory is that it spread through another experiment and then it broke from the facility and somehow made it into the general populous. Although an airborne delivery would explain how it spread across the world.

Sits on the shelf! President Kang's Avatar

The dude who created mutants said "there will be more" and since Wolverine couldn't be Magneto's daddy, or probably didn't have sex with her since he was trapped in an underwater pool for decades, it goes to assume Crazy Mutant Doctor guy injected the X-gene into his co-workers (Magneto's parents) and engaged in a little bit of worldwide subterfuge to spread it around. Doesn't have to be airborne, just a lot of vaccinations. Of injecting the X-gene into random people.