Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 247
  1. #166

    Default

    Amazing collection Ronnie.

  2. #167
    Member BadBoy House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Midlands, United Kingdom
    Posts
    605

    Default

    But they're bringing out Joker 2.0 soon and I would LOVE to stick him in the glass cabinet.. just don't know if I can afford him

    [/QUOTE]


    I've got this on pre-order. Comes out early December. Got the commissioner gordon and batman statues also. They're awesome!

  3. #168
    Elder Member dupersuper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy House View Post
    But they're bringing out Joker 2.0 soon and I would LOVE to stick him in the glass cabinet.. just don't know if I can afford him


    I've got this on pre-order. Comes out early December. Got the commissioner gordon and batman statues also. They're awesome![/QUOTE]

    Does it come with a little pencil?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

  4. #169
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Does it come with a little pencil?
    Yes.







    Seriously.

  5. #170
    Member batman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Keystone City
    Posts
    572

    Default

    I didn't want to make a new thread about it. But I was wondering where was the best place online to order figures?

    Not like the figures above/previous threads, but just like the toy figures you see in your LCS.
    Currently reading: Flash 227-Flashpoint

  6. #171
    New Member dntfeedthemnkys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, AU
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Does it come with a little pencil?
    Taaa Daaaa!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hottoysjoker16.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	104189

    Comes with everything pictured here:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hottoysjoker21.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	104188

    The 2.0 looks amazing. I was only going to collect the 89 figures.. but it'll be hard to let this one pass.

  7. #172
    New Member dntfeedthemnkys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, AU
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
    Amazing collection Ronnie.
    Yeah - absolutely amazing mate. A 40 year run? WOW. SO very, very impressive!!

  8. #173
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by batman23 View Post
    I didn't want to make a new thread about it. But I was wondering where was the best place online to order figures?

    Not like the figures above/previous threads, but just like the toy figures you see in your LCS.
    If you're looking for DC Collectibles, Cornerstorecomics.com and BBTS.com are pretty good, but BBTS tends to sell out on pre-orders. That store is huge.

    Toycade.com used to be good. I haven't ordered from them in awhile.

    If you're looking for Mattel DC Universe products, you should probably go with Toycade or Mattycollector.com

    Enchantedtoychest.com is great, as is http://stores.homestead.com/MikesCom...StoreFront.bok

  9. #174
    Member batman23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Keystone City
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSimonHurt View Post
    If you're looking for DC Collectibles, Cornerstorecomics.com and BBTS.com are pretty good, but BBTS tends to sell out on pre-orders. That store is huge.

    Toycade.com used to be good. I haven't ordered from them in awhile.

    If you're looking for Mattel DC Universe products, you should probably go with Toycade or Mattycollector.com

    Enchantedtoychest.com is great, as is http://stores.homestead.com/MikesCom...StoreFront.bok
    thank you, i appreciate it
    Currently reading: Flash 227-Flashpoint

  10. #175
    Elder Member dupersuper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haytil View Post
    Yes.







    Seriously.
    That is awesome.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

  11. #176
    We'll Be Waiting For You godzilla2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,734

    Default




  12. #177
    0801 jetter_cheeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    a few clicks away
    Posts
    125

    Default

    That is an awesome idea. Kudos to you, Ronniejames! Now I have something to do to make my collection look just as good!
    http://blogojett.blogspot.com/

    www.capelesscrusader.org

    Reads: Batman & Robin, Batman, Walking Dead, Chew, Saga, Prophet, TMNT, Planetoid, Punk Rock Jesus, Revival, Judge Dredd, Bedlam

  13. #178
    Member BadBoy House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Midlands, United Kingdom
    Posts
    605

    Default

    Last edited by BadBoy House; 11-15-2012 at 10:25 AM.

  14. #179
    Senior Member clownprince01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy House View Post
    That is awesome. Any chance we can get a closeup of those Batman and Joker statues/figurines in the glass shelf (the ones in front of the Empire magazine)?
    Your name is Kal-El. You are the only survivor of the planet Krypton. Even though you've been raised as a human being, you are not one of them
    JOR-EL

  15. #180
    Junior Member Gothamdet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clownprince01 View Post
    That is awesome. Any chance we can get a closeup of those Batman and Joker statues/figurines in the glass shelf (the ones in front of the Empire magazine)?
    I did the same thing with the same standee! Unfortunately I have little to know statues/figures or such due to the price tags. I have 5 short boxes filled with tec/batman and 2 long bookshelves, pics soon.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •