Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
    Losers Leave Utopia Random Black Guy's Avatar

Default So...I'm still waiting for Cyclops to do something evil

because if he dies or ends up arrested and jailed for doing NOTHING. I'm gonna be pissed. This whole event has been a clusterf*ck. is there any evidence out there that he survives this event?

BANNED

He's going to have a last minute Jean Grey Dark Phoenix epiphany where he realizes he was wrong and has to give up the power of the Phoenix Force to Hope. I expect a scene including Hope, Logan, Scott, and some Avengers to ham up this tired old cliche. I am pretty sure the rest of the Phoenix Four will lose their powers and Scott will go Dark Phoenix, and it's up Hope, Spider-man, Logan, and Captain America to get Scott to realize his hubris, of course there will be copious amounts Jean references.

He was mean to Hope. He's trying to kidnap Hope. He's letting Magik run a prison camp.

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    He's going to have a last minute Jean Grey Dark Phoenix epiphany where he realizes he was wrong and has to give up the power of the Phoenix Force to Hope. I expect a scene including Hope, Logan, Scott, and some Avengers to ham up this tired old cliche. I am pretty sure the rest of the Phoenix Four will lose their powers and Scott will go Dark Phoenix, and it's up Hope, Spider-man, Logan, and Captain America to get Scott to realize his hubris, of course there will be copious amounts Jean references.
    Have you been following solicits? It's pretty obvious whoever the final threat is, Hope, Wanda, and Ironman are dealing with it.
    XPOTM:September 2010

Scott is the good guy and seems to always will be. Emma will be the one getting screwed by this Phoenix event and Hope will accept the power of the phoenix and glady extinguish her, but they'll obviously make it look like Hope cares about Emma when shes doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by infernohara View Post
    Scott is the good guy and seems to always will be. Emma will be the one getting screwed by this Phoenix event and Hope will accept the power of the phoenix and glady extinguish her, but they'll obviously make it look like Hope cares about Emma when shes doing it.
    Probably. Gillen, Carey, and Swierczynsci would write a tough, remorseless Hope.
    XPOTM:September 2010

^ How very true
    "That's how it happened on Earth 141 where BOTA was written by Headmasters Claremont, Milligan and Carey." - Jarrod

Quote Originally Posted by infernohara View Post
    I can see it happening. Marvel wants to make Scott a tragic hero in AvX and perhaps sacrifices Emma to redeem him. But, hell, she even doesn't have her own ambition during the whole event, so why the hell should she keep seizing the power for herself? Of course they can explain that's her inherent greed or she's corrupted by powers blah blah blah. It's not impossible but it's not a logical reason either.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Random Black Guy View Post
    is there any evidence out there that he survives this event?
    From July 20's Axel interview:
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=39970
    It's both the story of young Jean Grey coming back and wondering why everybody is looking at her so weird, and it's the story of Logan and Cyclops coming to terms with the fact that this young girl, who they both fell in love with, is now back in some way, shape or form.

Its the very thing that bothers me about her as a phoenix. She was the voice of reason when it came to the phoenix throughout Second Coming and just around Hope in general. She even thought about killing Hope because she was worried about the obvious power that Hope couldn't control. While everyone was googly eyed about the hope situation, Emma provided me with a different kind of outlook that made the phoenix still threatening. Whether she believed Hope could restart the human race or not was up for debate because she wouldn't attempted to murder her if she wasn't so worried about what the phoenix Could Dark out. Add to that Jean telling her to prepare and I was thinking AvX would have a great deal of positive Emma showing why she truly be an X-man.

Now she has no motivation really and shes starting drama amongst the 5 and shes all out corrupted villain , whilst Cyclops is the one who keeps it together because he slept with the phoenix I'm guessing and everyone else is losing their shit. Its so one-sided to make Cyclops the one in control and the others are cast in this bad light. Combine this with the writers saying Emma will be big in this event and those covers of Cyclops and Emma fighting and its clear that Emma will be totally corrupted and Cyclops will be the hero at her expense when SHE was the one worried about the phoenix from the get go.Emma will be sacrificed and they'll just have one of the cuckoos take on her personality to teen jean......whatevs....

Default Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post

I hope that guy with the goofy X on his face isn't him that's just AWFUL. and if so It would appear he and Cable are going to be teaming up. Father + Son adventures = Awesomeness.

BANNED

I hope that guy with the goofy X on his face isn't him that's just AWFUL. and if so It would appear he and Cable are going to be teaming up. Father + Son adventures = Awesomeness.
    X-Treme X-Force - Cyclops, Wolverine, Cable, Deadpool, Hope, Domino. Madelyne and Nate Grey as the main villains.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    X-Treme X-Force - Cyclops, Wolverine, Cable, Deadpool, Hope, Domino. Madelyne and Nate Grey as the main villains.
    Where have you seen this at lol. I lurk here everyday and haven't seen anything about this here or at comicvine.

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    You almost fooled me, until I noticed one glaring hole in your line-up: No Adam-X, The X-Treme. Can't be X-Treme without the original brah!

Where have you seen this at lol. I lurk here everyday and haven't seen anything about this here or at comicvine.
    It's not real.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    He's letting Magik run a prison camp.
    think of it as a very warm spa with thrill rides.