Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

That would have been analogy except Sentry actually has done very good things as superhero,A better analogy would be you have a good friend who is awesome person to be around but they can't handle massive amount alcohol an turns into a ass when they are complete drunk.
    Taking your analogy a bit further, Sentry is that guy that you've hung around with a few times and think might be an awesome friend, he's done a few good things for you, he's spent more time as a raging alcoholic that drunk more often than sober.

Not exactly the type of person that you want to cal your best friend.
    Highly Evolved Creature Totally Orientated on Revenge.

Long Live the Legion Zero Hunter's Avatar

I really can't find much fault in that list. Triathalon was a horrible character when he first appeared. Everything from his motives to his name to his costume were horrible. I will say that recently since changing to the 3D Man though he has been a pretty cool character.

I would say the one thing I would have added was the Fantastic Four. None of them should have ever been on the team.

A list for worse Avengers that doesn't include Wolverine is worthless.

Tigra is missing.
    Life is what you make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I would say the one thing I would have added was the Fantastic Four. None of them should have ever been on the team.
    completely agree. every time i see Thing in an issue of Avengers it just irritates me.

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    really? maybe some like him as an Avenger, but I can't imagine anyone listing him as one of the greatest.

I can't stand Cage as an Avenger. especially with the whole not using a code name or costume. bringing his annoying wife, and all the drama with his kid. he seemed to work a lot better as a hero for hire.
    you know what I like luke cage but all this is true, it bugs me he doesn't have a code name, jones and the kid at the mansion annoys me. I'd think he'd work so much better as an Avenger if he just got a costume ,went by powerman and didn't have his family living at avengers mansion.
    The world's Number 1 Ghost Rider Fan!!!!
    Reading
    Mighty Avengers. Uncanny Avengers* Thunderbolts* Justice League(Forever Evil)

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpoff! View Post
    you know what I like luke cage but all this is true, it bugs me he doesn't have a code name, jones and the kid at the mansion annoys me. I'd think he'd work so much better as an Avenger if he just got a costume ,went by powerman and didn't have his family living at avengers mansion.
    Would you count what he wears in Thunderbolts as a costume? It's definitely not a traditional costume, but he's never really worn what you'd call a traditional costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Lascoden View Post
    Would you count what he wears in Thunderbolts as a costume? It's definitely not a traditional costume, but he's never really worn what you'd call a traditional costume.
    yeah i do like his look in thunderbolts, if he had some sort of head piece or mask it would be perfect for the code name powerman. Plus i wonder does he still have the wrecker's crowbar?
    The world's Number 1 Ghost Rider Fan!!!!
    Reading
    Mighty Avengers. Uncanny Avengers* Thunderbolts* Justice League(Forever Evil)

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpoff! View Post
    yeah i do like his look in thunderbolts, if he had some sort of head piece or mask it would be perfect for the code name powerman. Plus i wonder does he still have the wrecker's crowbar?
    I think the Wrecker took it back during Dark Reign.

I like that Cage usually seems to wear the yellow shirt in Thunderbolts. To me that's his costume, something yellow (sadly the tiara won't fly in today's world).
    A Fool for the Foom

My objection to Sentry was that he was used as a pitbull. Power that went unchecked like that is hard to stomach on a regular basis. The terrible things done by him( ripping Ares in half, leveling Asgard) were not initiated by him. He was sicced on his opponents. It was kinda sad to see him used like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I really can't find much fault in that list. Triathalon was a horrible character when he first appeared. Everything from his motives to his name to his costume were horrible. I will say that recently since changing to the 3D Man though he has been a pretty cool character.

The 3D power is odd how do you see and hear with the ability of 3 men it never made a lot of sense.

I did not like Reed in the Avengers but the other 3 would not bother me. Reed is not much of a follower same with Scott I think they would both have a hard time doing what they are told. Sue and Ben get along with everybody and fit in anywhere. Johnny would be ok but wheneverthey need a torch they just dug up the original. Is Toro still among the living?

I would say that list is fairly accurate, though I wouldn't agree with the rankings.
    My Canon > Your Canon

1. Hercules
    2. Beast(not terrible, just hate him as an Avenger)
    3. Mrs Marvel
    4. Wonderman
    5. Luke Cage
    6. Spider-woman
    7. Captain Britain
    8. War Machine
    9. Falcon
    10. Vision

Totally forgot Captain Britain. She was so forgettable, yeah she belongs.