View Poll Results: who is your Fav

Voters
132. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Bane (Batman & Robin)

1 0.76%
  • Bane (The Dark Knight Rises)

44 33.33%
  • Ra's Al Ghul (Batman Begins)

26 19.70%
  • Scarecrow (Nolan Bat Series)

13 9.85%
  • Riddler (Batman Forever)

0 0%
  • Harvey Dent / Two Face (Batman Forever)

0 0%
  • Harvey Dent / Two Face (The Dark Knight)

14 10.61%
  • Mr Freeze (Batman & Robin)

1 0.76%
  • Poison Ivy (Batman & Robin)

3 2.27%
  • The Penguin (Batman Returns)

4 3.03%
  • Selina Kyle / Catwoman (Batman Returns)

14 10.61%
  • Selina Kyle / Catwoman (The Dark Knight Rises)

8 6.06%
  • OTHER

4 3.03%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by liopleurodon View Post
    I loved Anne Hathaway's Catwoman, but I'm not gonna count her as a villain, so .... DKR Bane.
    Catwoman is a villain and always will be, get over it.

So when people include her in a poll with other Bat-Rogues, they arent asking if you think she's evil or righteous, they are asking who you like the best. No need to get on a soapbox about shes really a shade of gray anti-hero...We know this...who was your FAVORITE of these characters?

My man Ra's; Liam Neeson did a great job portraying him. Mentor, student, friends, enemies. I loved how it was personal between these two.

“You burned my house down and left me for dead. Consider us even."

Last edited by mosdef; 08-02-2012 at 08:49 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WaveHeater View Post
    Catwoman is a villain and always will be, get over it.

So when people include her in a poll with other Bat-Rogues, they arent asking if you think she's evil or righteous, they are asking who you like the best. No need to get on a soapbox about shes really a shade of gray anti-hero...We know this...who was your FAVORITE of these characters?
    Calm down, he gave his reason for why he didn't vote for Catwoman.

Conceptual Condiment King MentalPace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mosdef View Post
    My man Ra's; Liam Neeson did a great job portraying him. Mentor, student, friends, enemies. I loved how it was personal between these two.

“You burned my house down and left me for dead. Consider us even."
    One of my favorite Ra's lines to Bruce from Batman Begins is "You were my greatest student. It should be you standing by my side, saving the world."

I've always loved the way Ra's and Bruce interact. One thing that Begins did perfectly was playing up the similarities between the two. Ra's al Ghul is probably the Batman villain most similar to Batman himself. The Joker will always be Batman's archenemy because they are polar opposites with completely opposite goals, but Ra's al Ghul and Batman are two guys who have essentially the same goal, but go about accomplishing it in extremely different ways. Ra's often gets portrayed as a James Bond style villain who comes up with crazy plots to rule the world, but something that the great Ra's al Ghul stories do is remember that Ra's, like Magneto (another favorite of mine), is a man who truly believes that he is doing good.
    Batman: What are you doing here Deadman?
    Deadman: We've only met when I was an invisible ghost talking through other people. How did you know it was me?
    Batman: I'm Batman.
    Deadman: Touché.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalPace View Post
    One of my favorite Ra's lines to Bruce from Batman Begins is "You were my greatest student. It should be you standing by my side, saving the world."

I've always loved the way Ra's and Bruce interact. One thing that Begins did perfectly was playing up the similarities between the two. Ra's al Ghul is probably the Batman villain most similar to Batman himself. The Joker will always be Batman's archenemy because they are polar opposites with completely opposite goals, but Ra's al Ghul and Batman are two guys who have essentially the same goal, but go about accomplishing it in extremely different ways. Ra's often gets portrayed as a James Bond style villain who comes up with crazy plots to rule the world, but something that the great Ra's al Ghul stories do is remember that Ra's, like Magneto (another favorite of mine), is a man who truly believes that he is doing good.
    agree.
    and Neeson coveyed that 'a man who truly believes that he is doing good' perfectly.

I voted for Bane. It was embarrassing to watch him in Batman and Robin. I liked what Nolan did with the character. I thought he was a little bit smarter in the movie than he is in the comic.

Two-Face from the Dark Knight.
    Who's there?

Had to go with the Scarecrow on this one. For the realism Nolan was going for, I thought he was a perfect choice - creepy, believably psychotic, and unlike alot of the other rogues, isn't so campy when presented in live-action.

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Kneel before Bob the Goon!
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bravery View Post
    The Scarecrow didn't have 10 minutes screen time in Dark Knight. More like 10 seconds. Or did you mean Rises? He was pretty awesome in Rises, yea. Although i'm sure if Ledger was still alive that would have been Joker sitting there.

I also agree that he was lame in Begins. He was about as intimidating as a cotton bud. And the way he went out was even more pathetic than the way Bane went out.
    yeah, well i think you need to "lighten up." he handed Bruce his first loss. and it wasn't about being intimidating. he explained as much to Falcon before making him scream like a little *****. that's how he is in the books.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Predictable poll is predictable.

I have to choose? Damn you!
    Batgirl, Superman/Wonder Woman, Detective Comics, Worlds Finest, Batman/Superman, The Movement, Astro City, Kick Ass 3, Miracle Man, Nightcrawler, Red Sonja, The Star Wars, Sandman: Overture, The Maxx

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph_Kerr View Post
    Yup. He brought to the table everything the joker didn't. The joker played with his food before trying to eat it. Bane just established himself and just.... Omg.
    Joker liked to play with his food, Bane liked to go hunting.
    Batgirl, Superman/Wonder Woman, Detective Comics, Worlds Finest, Batman/Superman, The Movement, Astro City, Kick Ass 3, Miracle Man, Nightcrawler, Red Sonja, The Star Wars, Sandman: Overture, The Maxx

Definitely Talia. The silent rage she threw at Bruce in the ending quarter of the film + "Shoot them. Shoot them all." chilled my bones.
    Marion played wonderfully, except the death scene.
    What? do you need blood spattered on your faces to even feel alive anymore???
    ohsnapulon5000

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lwh58yKcDv1qbi08qo1_500.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	98426

Darth Connery.