Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

So it looks like whenever Jinxy gets injured, Claudia gets hurt as well! This second life of Agent Jinx is not off to a great start. It was good to see the entire team, including Leena, out in the field together as they worked to recover some of Walter Sykes' stolen artifacts on last night's episode. Speaking of Walter Sykes, how exactly did he find out about the warehouse, and how was he stealing artifacts?
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    So it looks like whenever Jinxy gets injured, Claudia gets hurt as well! This second life of Agent Jinx is not off to a great start. It was good to see the entire team, including Leena, out in the field together as they worked to recover some of Walter Sykes' stolen artifacts on last night's episode. Speaking of Walter Sykes, how exactly did he find out about the warehouse, and how was he stealing artifacts?
    I don't think Sykes was stealing artifacts, I think he just found them first.

And it does seem like Jinks and Claudia have some kind of "Corsican Brothers" type connection now.
    Story By Story- Story Circle of the Capital Region.

My own Youtube account, stories and public library use tips.

Elder Member

So is it safe to assume that the person Artie was calling at the end about going after the dagger was H.G.?

I just think that when Jinx gets hurt Claudia feels the pain. Jinx has the scratch from the birds on his neck but Myka didn't see any scratch on Claudia when she examined her. Does it work in reverse (Claudia gets hurt and Jinx feels it)? I didn't notice it last night. Wonder what would happen if Jinx gets shot in the head or heart, would Claudia die or just feel the pain of the bullet?
    In search of Claire...or Libby Hoeler :D

"What is illness to the body of a knight-errant? What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again, and woe to the wicked.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    So is it safe to assume that the person Artie was calling at the end about going after the dagger was H.G.?
    I hope so! I love HG.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

This is a SyFy series, having all the regulars in one episode like this probably means a lot of them are going to be missing for long stretches this season. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Tanrage View Post
    This is a SyFy series, having all the regulars in one episode like this probably means a lot of them are going to be missing for long stretches this season. :(
    I hope that's not true.

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Wait so then who was taking the damage whenever Marcus was damaged? It couldn't of been Sykes.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

I hope that's not true.
    It's all about budget man, look at last season and you'll see it...

Still waiting for HG to return...

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

same here. love that character.

Wasn't there talk of a Warehouse 12 spin-off set in the late 1800s with HG?
    Free your soul and let it fly....

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    Wasn't there talk of a Warehouse 12 spin-off set in the late 1800s with HG?
    OMG that would be incredible!!! This is the first I'm hearing of it.

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    Last night's episode revealed that you were right on the money about this--HG was indeed the person Artie sent after the dagger. She was also able to figure out that Artie traveled back in time due to her previous experience with time travel. Looks like we get even more HG next episode, which I am over the moon about! So glad she's not dead anymore--still keeping my fingers crossed that she'll hook up with Myka. Go, Helyka (Helena/Myka)!!1!

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Last night's episode revealed that you were right on the money about this--HG was indeed the person Artie sent after the dagger. She was also able to figure out that Artie traveled back in time due to her previous experience with time travel. Looks like we get even more HG next episode, which I am over the moon about! So glad she's not dead anymore--still keeping my fingers crossed that she'll hook up with Myka. Go, Helyka (Helena/Myka)!!1!
    Looking forward to this one. I didn't catch it last night, thanks to the mesmerizing effect football has on me.

Glad to see more of HG, and yeah, I wish they'd go ahead and hook her up with Myka. The sexual tension between them is as thick as peanut butter.

There's also a part of me wondering if Claudia has more than a platonic infatuation with Jinks.

It reminds me of an old episode of Will & Grace where Will's boyfriend has a female friend who is secretly in love with him. The girl eventually admits that she's stuck around for years hoping the guy would change his mind about being gay and fall for her, lol.

I get that same vibe from Claudia.