Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This really isn't the thread for it.

I'm with Lee. Darth, this really isn't the topic for your Spider-man Black Widow/Mystique/Dakota North/Spiral/Elektra/MODOK-in-drag shipping.
    Highly Evolved Creature Totally Orientated on Revenge.

Looking forward to this, Roger. You, like Slott, were just one of those guys that got Peter Parker and his world. Not a lot of company, TBH.

That being said, Marvel will come around. There's always room for "one more issue" with you.
    Originally Posted by Dan_Slott

A quick "eyeball" suggests that you need to get a new eyeball

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterio's Helmet View Post
    Looking forward to this, Roger. You, like Slott, were just one of those guys that got Peter Parker and his world. Not a lot of company, TBH.

That being said, Marvel will come around. There's always room for "one more issue" with you.
    What would be cool for Roger to do is to team up with Mike Zeck or Neal Adams and work on a series of Spider-Man projects as 2-3 issue mini arcs that could be incorporated into Peter Parker: Spectacular Spider-Man.

Cover title is using the old Spectacular logo
    I love it
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

I just read the preview of Peter Parker,Spider-Man#156.1.
    Looking forward to get my copy.
    Looks great.
    Pull List:New Avengers,Thor,Superior Spider-Man,Mighty Avengers,Swamp Thing,Daredevil,Uncanny Avengers,Superior Foes of Spider-Man.

The preview has me looking forward to it. Good to see Norah again, love the artwork, it can't come soon enough.

Marriage-Tracer killer Dr. Chaos's Avatar

Norah!

Bought.
    I'm beginning to think that Hell is a comic book forum.

-Gitaroo_Dude

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies8MyDingo View Post
    The preview has me looking forward to it. Good to see Norah again, love the artwork, it can't come soon enough.
    Just in case no one else has noticed that Preview yet, you can access it by clicking HERE!
    Missing any books from Roger Stern's Back List? Click HERE to find out!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Stern View Post
    Just in case no one else has noticed that Preview yet, you can access it by clicking HERE!
    Hmmm. Yep, I'll definitely be buying it. I can't wait!
    "Women... they come and go, but the Jonah is eternal." - ViewtifulJC

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

This is a good preview. Great cover. Strong pencils. Snappy dialogue. Natural use of continuity.

Looks like it'll be a good issue. Very happy they brought you in (and a little off topic but I'm also looking forward to Tom DeFalco's issues for this project as well.)
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

That looks great! I have not been in a comic shop in about nine months but I will go there Wednesday for this issue.
    BOOSTER GOLD (Michael Jon Carter), HAWKEYE (Clint Barton), IRON FIST (Daniel Rand), MOON KNIGHT (Marc Spector aka Steven Grant aka Jake Lockley), NIGHTCRAWLER (Kurt Wagner),
    NOVA (Richard Rider)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Billium 3 View Post
    They need to throw more Spidey related work at you, Uncle Rog, than you can sling a web at! You're the best!
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Nichols View Post
    WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!! An Uncle Rog story coming out NEXT WEEK?!?! Awesome news! And "Acme Warehouse on Jamaica Bay"??? This is almost certainly the warehouse that Spidey tracked the burglar to in Amazing Fantasy 15. This has awesome written all over it. (Sweet cover, too.)
    Yeah, that is most definitely a great cover. J.R. is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee H View Post
    You keep writing them, I'll keep reading them!
    Thanks, but I don't write 'em unless Marvel asks me to.

Quote Originally Posted by Noronha View Post
    I have only one question Uncle Rog, do you truly feel like you´ve written all spider-man stories you wanted?
    Or if someone were to hand the book to you, would you take it?
    Oh, no. I have a rough idea for another three-part story. And I'm sure that I could come up with more.

But at this point in my so-called career, I'm not sure that I would take over the ASM assignment on a regular basis ... especially considering its current frequency of publication. (And that I'd have to follow Dan Slott on the job.)

-- Uncle Rog
    Missing any books from Roger Stern's Back List? Click HERE to find out!

But at this point in my so-called career, I'm not sure that I would take over the ASM assignment on a regular basis ... especially considering its current frequency of publication. (And that I'd have to follow Dan Slott on the job.)

-- Uncle Rog
    Hi Uncle Rog,
    You should seriously consider the idea of doing a 3-part Spidey storyline that could feature both Spider-Woman and The Black Widow working with Spider-Man. The story could be featured in Avenging Spider-Man. I am sure that you could ask Marvel about doing a Spidey-Project that would be featured in Avenging Spider-Man. Any thoughts about that idea?

The one story that I would love to see you write about is a team-up story that would feature Spider-Man x Puck working together.

Besides, there is nothing wrong with asking Marvel to let you write a few more Spider-Man stories that could be featured in Avenging Spider-Man. It has done wonders for the other writers who had a chance to write a few Spidey team-up adventures. Especially since Zeb Wells has been out of action for quite some time.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 07-30-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Hi Uncle Rog,
    You should seriously consider the idea of doing a 3-part Spidey storyline that could feature both Spider-Woman and The Black Widow working with Spider-Man. The story could be featured in Avenging Spider-Man. I am sure that you could ask Marvel about doing a Spidey-Project that would be featured in Avenging Spider-Man. Any thoughts about that idea?
    Dude, just... dude...
    Every week, I write about the science in comic books and what it says about our real world!
    Check it out, if you'd like!