Default Do you want a LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES THE VIDEO GAME?

Dunno if there is a thread for this already but I will just make one and it can be merged if they want to make it be. Alright, now onto the topic.

So, I was playing LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and I got the idea that MARVEL should do that too. LEGO does, after all, have licenses to three different properties under MARVEL. They have the Avengers, the X-Men (I’m assuming this reaches beyond Wolverine, Magneto and Deadpool but I could be wrong) and Ultimate Spider-Man. I would love to be able to play a LEGO game like LEGO Batman 2 with MARVEL heroes.

Here’s how I think it should go:
    Open World HUB: New York City, with classic landmarks: Empire State Building, Chrysler Building and, by then, the Freedom Tower.

Large Selection of MARVEL characters (Unlock as Player Will Play Them): Nova, White Tiger (sure we haven’t seen her minifigure out on the market but we haven’t seen Flash’s or Green Lantern’s out yet either), Power Man, Iron Fist, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Kitty Pryde, Ice Man and Storm.

Characters Available for Purchase: Deadpool, Magneto, Blob, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Loki, Red Skull, Winter Soldier, Mandarin, Zemo, Red Hulk, Doctor Doom, Venom, Doctor Octopus and many, many more (don’t know what characters LEGO has licenses to so…)

Story: With a threat so big that it threatens the entire MARVEL Universe, three teams (New Avengers, Avengers and X-Men) must come together to stop the threat. The Brotherhood and the Masters of Evil have come together to reach their ultimate goal and all that stand in their way are the superheroes.

Players: Up the anty LEGO! We want to have more than just two-player co-op. Bring in the four player co-op. With all these teams (each consisting of six), you’ll have plenty of room to pick and choose your characters. You may just need to have a split-screen all time so that you can see and not have the lines that LEGO often does become distracting when there are four of them. And please add co-op to the online as well. Finding help can become very hard if you are not provided with online.

Anyway, these are just my thoughts. But provide your thoughts. Do you want a MARVEL LEGO game now that LEGO has the licenses to some MARVEL characters? Or would you rather not for whatever reason. If you like it, provide thingst hat would make it the best LEGO game ever. If you don’t, provide reasons you wouldn’t want a LEGO game based on the MARVEL characters. PROVIDE FEEDBACK!
    "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"With great power comes great responsibility."

I love the lego games. Played star wars, harry potter, pirates, batman, indiana jones etc. I love Marvel even more. I watched spider-man and his amazing friends when i was young and haven't stopped watching and reading marvel to this day, the combination of the two of them together would be amazing.

I would love a Marvel Lego game. Id settle for an X-men or Avengers Lego Game though.
    SHSO ID:Strange Ninja
    Lvl: 1060+

The Thing: Didnt they come up with a cure for your kind?
    Wolverine: You got a problem with Mutants?
    The Thing: I meant Canadians

Quote Originally Posted by Midv1322 View Post
    I would love a Marvel Lego game. Id settle for an X-men or Avengers Lego Game though.
    Seeing how the X-Men and Avengers have a wide range of characters. That's if you are not just including the ones from the movie and ant man/giant man and wasp. That would be a nice section of heroes. Even better if they included the Dark Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nulk View Post
    Seeing how the X-Men and Avengers have a wide range of characters. That's if you are not just including the ones from the movie and ant man/giant man and wasp. That would be a nice section of heroes. Even better if they included the Dark Avengers.
    I think they should make a series of Marvel Lego games. I mean just with X-men they could fill up the CHaracter roster from Batman 2 and then some.(Without Alt costumes or any of that). Avengers as well, especialy if they use everyone whos been an avenger. A few X-men Related characters would be in that too. If they do a "Marvel Game" they would have to have more characters then in Batman 2. DC has the top Two Iconic Characters,but Marvel pretty much runs it after that. Marvel has a wide Variety of characters that the average fan knows, While DC has The big two and Characters associated with them. Then the other members of the Justice League.WonderWoman,GL,and Flash are on another level then the rest of them but still arent as popular as The X-men for instance which has so many Iconic Characters the Average Joe would know. Then the Avengers has a long list of Characters everyone knows, then Characters associated with them. Then theres Dozens of Characters not really involved with teams usualy that everyone knows. Spidey being the big one(I know hes a new avenger but typicaly hes a loner) DareDevil,Punisher,GhostRider,Sub-Mariner,Silver Surfer, and the F4(only 4 so im not gonna call them a group of heroes.) All im saying is Yes DC has the Big two in the comic World but Marvel has so many more "Iconic" Characters that the everyday fan would know. I prefer Marvel but im not anti DC. I love alot of DC's stuff but most of them ppl havent heard of. So if they make an all MArvel game they need more Character spots or alot of Big name fan favorites will be left out.

I mean me personaly, heres CHaracters I would need to be 100% happy with the game. Just from X-men and The Avengers. If I go into ppl who have no group affiliations the list would be too long. So these are the X-men and Avengers I would Have to have to be content.
    X-men: Cyclops,Beast,Jean,Iceman,Angel,Wolverine,Storm,Ni ghtcrawler,Colossus,Rogue,Gambit Villians: Magneto,Juggernaut,Mr Sinister,Apocalypse,Mystique and some other Brotherhood members.

Thats atleast 17 and there are plenty more id want but would understand if they left out.

Avengers: Cap,Hulk,Ironman,Wasp,Ant-man/GIant-man,Thor,Hawkeye,Black Panther,Ms Marvel,Wonderman,Vision,Scarlet Witch,Quicksilver,Hercules,Spider-Woman,Captain Marvel,Beast. Iconic New Avengers:Luke Cage,Iron FIst,SPidey,WOlverine,Dr Strange,Thing

Then F4,DareDEvil,Punisher,Deadpool,Ghost Rider,She Hulk, the list goes on and on...

I'd 100% buy it :)
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

It'd be strange not to include Spider-Man in a MARVEL game as he is MARVEL's flagship character. It's like having an all-DC game without Batman. You can't do it. You need Spider-Man in that title. And since they have the Spider-Man license it would be quite stupid not to utilize it.
    "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Id love to see a lego game that spanned the entire marvel universe with tons and tons of characters...doubt its ever gonna but i can dream
    SHSO: Toxic Iron Cat and Toxic Mosquito Poet

“If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you!” - Henny Youngman

Quote Originally Posted by Darman456 View Post
    It'd be strange not to include Spider-Man in a MARVEL game as he is MARVEL's flagship character. It's like having an all-DC game without Batman. You can't do it. You need Spider-Man in that title. And since they have the Spider-Man license it would be quite stupid not to utilize it.
    If they do an All marvel Game of course Spider-man Would be in it. And hes one of them people I listed Had to be in a All Marvel game for me to be happy. But with Marvel having so many Iconic Characters a series of games would be better. X-men Game. Avengers Game,Spiderman Game etc... Spider-man could be in the avengers one if they use new Avengers. But Spidey can be sold in his own game with more money for them. I know SPidey is the Flag-ship,Followed by Hulk and X-men. Then Avengers and there CHaracters.

A Lego Marvel game, sounds like fun.

I think they should make a series of Marvel Lego games. I mean just with X-men they could fill up the CHaracter roster from Batman 2 and then some.(Without Alt costumes or any of that). Avengers as well, especialy if they use everyone whos been an avenger. A few X-men Related characters would be in that too. If they do a "Marvel Game" they would have to have more characters then in Batman 2. DC has the top Two Iconic Characters,but Marvel pretty much runs it after that. Marvel has a wide Variety of characters that the average fan knows, While DC has The big two and Characters associated with them. Then the other members of the Justice League.WonderWoman,GL,and Flash are on another level then the rest of them but still arent as popular as The X-men for instance which has so many Iconic Characters the Average Joe would know. Then the Avengers has a long list of Characters everyone knows, then Characters associated with them. Then theres Dozens of Characters not really involved with teams usualy that everyone knows. Spidey being the big one(I know hes a new avenger but typicaly hes a loner) DareDevil,Punisher,GhostRider,Sub-Mariner,Silver Surfer, and the F4(only 4 so im not gonna call them a group of heroes.) All im saying is Yes DC has the Big two in the comic World but Marvel has so many more "Iconic" Characters that the everyday fan would know. I prefer Marvel but im not anti DC. I love alot of DC's stuff but most of them ppl havent heard of. So if they make an all MArvel game they need more Character spots or alot of Big name fan favorites will be left out.

I mean me personaly, heres CHaracters I would need to be 100% happy with the game. Just from X-men and The Avengers. If I go into ppl who have no group affiliations the list would be too long. So these are the X-men and Avengers I would Have to have to be content.
    X-men: Cyclops,Beast,Jean,Iceman,Angel,Wolverine,Storm,Ni ghtcrawler,Colossus,Rogue,Gambit Villians: Magneto,Juggernaut,Mr Sinister,Apocalypse,Mystique and some other Brotherhood members.

Thats atleast 17 and there are plenty more id want but would understand if they left out.

Avengers: Cap,Hulk,Ironman,Wasp,Ant-man/GIant-man,Thor,Hawkeye,Black Panther,Ms Marvel,Wonderman,Vision,Scarlet Witch,Quicksilver,Hercules,Spider-Woman,Captain Marvel,Beast. Iconic New Avengers:Luke Cage,Iron FIst,SPidey,WOlverine,Dr Strange,Thing

Then F4,DareDEvil,Punisher,Deadpool,Ghost Rider,She Hulk, the list goes on and on...
    I totally agree with you. There should probably be three separate games. Spider-Man, Avengers, and X-men. But that probably wouldn't happen because the world just doesn't work like the way it should. But I wouldn't mind picking the cream of the crop and throwing them all into one marvel universe game. One thing though, they need to add Daredevil into the Lego world. I thank you for mentioning him in your post. I'm tired of him being left out of everything. He's an iconic marvel character that never gets the respect he deserves. Lego should make a Spider-man set called "battle for New York", with minifigures of spidey (maybe a costume variation), Daredevil, Punisher, Kingpin, and maybe a kingpin henchman or two. Stop ignoring the man without fear !!!

I wanted this ever since I got Lego Batman 2.

Who would say "No" to this (besides, of course, Lego Game haters)?
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

NOOOOOOOOOO! But, yah, I don't like these games :P

I'm in, I love playing the Lego games.