Page 330 of 334 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334 LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 4997

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    Ive been giving this a lot of thought. How in the heck is Namor and BP going to get along. The New Avengers teamup is like captain America joining a team with Red Skull. (after Red Skull Super Storm Sandy'ed Manhattan with a higher death toll and sea monsters eating the remains)

thousands flooded. Loss of wife. And they are on the same team. Im both interested and frightened at how this will go down.
    I have as well. I just can't imagine how this will work either.

My idea was that Namor finally realizes that he needs to resolve things with Wakanda (T'challa in particular), he goes to Panther with the intention to be judged by the Wakandians. Hickman's "world threat" shows up and Namor tells Panther that he can be judged when this is over. Form there the story can go a couple of ways, but I'm pretty sure that Namor will get his arrogant self back again after saving the team or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Genki Sudo View Post
    And that is Marvel's main focus to get us to buy it, how is this going to all work out since from Hickman's comments( and it is Marvel ) that Namor isn't getting killed and not a single word has even been mentioned about him paying for his crimes. They want that $3.99 plus tax money out of our pocket and won't tell us a thing until they get it

As you accurately described, its the point. This was a very major deal in AvX and was looked at as an afterthought. Marvel is very smart in using this as the major What the F factor in the book. Sure having Strange and Mr. Fantastic is cool on the team, but T'challa and Namor is where the true drama is and will most likely be played and not resolved within the first few arcs.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    A collision course btwn different universes is a mutual threat 2 both Namor & BP/Tchalla so differences remain but will d settled l8r.

Ahem...hw did we/SZ miss dis part:

Axel-In-Charge: David Gabriel Discusses Marvel NOW! Sales
    Fri, October 26th, 2012 at 2:34pm PDT

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=41889

Possible nu BP ongoing cuming soon alongside JH's NA/Nu Illuminati?
    Thats interesting and I hope that it comes true. I wonder who would be the best choice for writing duties and which artist would be best for the series. I loved Will Conrad and Scott Eaton as well, but I wouldn't mind seeing Oliver Coipel or Clay Mann on art duties.
    "With Knowledge we built a city to rival heaven."

Well Marvel does like drama on there teams.
    NA: BP vs Namor plus Namor vs Stark and Namor vs Beast
    UXF: Spiral on the team
    CAXF: Cable vs Collosus
    UX: Frost and Scott are going to have friction

and so on.

Still the main point is its easy to find a threat that stops T'Challa from killing Namor immediately. But some arguing is not enough Revenge must be served. Just have some Battlecruisers or satellites level some Atlanetean Cities and be done with it.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Well Marvel does like drama on there teams.
    NA: BP vs Namor plus Namor vs Stark and Namor vs Beast
    UXF: Spiral on the team
    CAXF: Cable vs Collosus
    UX: Frost and Scott are going to have friction

and so on.

Still the main point is its easy to find a threat that stops T'Challa from killing Namor immediately. But some arguing is not enough Revenge must be served. Just have some Battlecruisers or satellites level some Atlanetean Cities and be done with it.
    I would like to see T'Challa get revenge as well. However I'd rather he take his revenge out on Namor rather than the Atlanteans or their cities.

I liked the glowing tattoos on T'Challa and I would have liked for them to have been featured more. I would have liked for him to retain that power boost and be the King of the Dead.

"With Knowledge we built a city to rival heaven."

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    Ive been giving this a lot of thought. How in the heck is Namor and BP going to get along. The New Avengers teamup is like captain America joining a team with Red Skull. (after Red Skull Super Storm Sandy'ed Manhattan with a higher death toll and sea monsters eating the remains)

thousands flooded. Loss of wife. And they are on the same team. Im both interested and frightened at how this will go down.
    Maybe T'Challa does kill him. And then they bring him back using the Infinity Gems.

It would be fitting for BP to invade Atlantis, and seize Namor by force. Then force him to perform for fish in an aquarium for all Wakandans to see. As far as the Gems are concerned depending on which one that he gets it could be a great thing.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I would like to see T'Challa get revenge as well. However I'd rather he take his revenge out on Namor rather than the Atlanteans or their cities.

I liked the glowing tattoos on T'Challa and I would have liked for them to have been featured more. I would have liked for him to retain that power boost and be the King of the Dead.
    Agreed!

[/IMG]

Hmmm, BP predecessors starting frm left...

1 leftside- fought Alexander's global expansion & Roman empire

2nd leftside- fought colonialists, WW1 &/or d Coldwar(which may explain d suit...lots of spying, wetworks/black-ops, sabotage & espionage)

3rd leftside/2nd from right- fought Arabs &/or possibly Genghis Khan(which will explain Derek Khanata's lineage & connexion 2 d Atlas Empire)

4th leftside/ 1st on d right- fought demons, hellbeasts, ghostwalkers, vamps, lycans, cursed fallen angels,demi-gods,etc(dis BP probably focused mo on d magical/mystical realm/s of d BP mythos)

Thoughts?
    Instant top 10 best BP image evr.

I got to thinking. Now that BP is going to be in the New Avengers book as the main star at that, do you think it's time to move the BP thread to the avengers board?
    Creepy Black Brotherhood Member

Brother Judge will leave you in Fudge.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey10 View Post
    I got to thinking. Now that BP is going to be in the New Avengers book as the main star at that, do you think it's time to move the BP thread to the avengers board?
    No nd 2 muv dis thread but instead start a nu 1 in d Avengers board like it was done with Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey10 View Post

I think it was mentioned already but the appreciation threads are mainly going to be on the main board and characters only get one, can't remember it all as it involved why the O.Snooks thread in Avengers got merged and bumped back to the main one in the x-boards

Simple:Have Wakanda annex Atlantis and BP as their King. Atlantis is now a Wakandan territory and subject to their rules. Namor is tried and convicted and is under direct authority of T'Challa. When not serving on missions he's contained in a Wakandan prison.

Since Marvel has no plans of allowing BP do anything to physically harm Namor, this may be the closest thing to payback.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

Hello wakandans. I have plans to name my license plate with wakanda of some sort. I have a plan so once it is complete; 'll take a picture of the shiny new avenger (black too)

Sentinal of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    Simple:Have Wakanda annex Atlantis and BP as their King. Atlantis is now a Wakandan territory and subject to their rules. Namor is tried and convicted and is under direct authority of T'Challa. When not serving on missions he's contained in a Wakandan prison.

Since Marvel has no plans of allowing BP do anything to physically harm Namor, this may be the closest thing to payback.
    I REALLY hope someone from Marvel reads this thread. This idea made me cheer out loud!

What book is the image of T'Challa from with the glowing tattoo things?

You know what i just realize? I think I'm more of a FAN of Wakanda and the Wakandian people, then a Black Panther Fan.
    No need to reply Just wanted to let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier76 View Post
    I REALLY hope someone from Marvel reads this thread. This idea made me cheer out loud!

What book is the image of T'Challa from with the glowing tattoo things?
    Doomwar series!
    "It would trouble me if you believed you were ever my equal"