Page 329 of 334 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 4997

Quote Originally Posted by upmiddowntown View Post
    Yep Liss did a great job with a strange concept
    NEW AVATAR, bye bye Storm. Hello Black Bolt.
    Love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    I do love the strong, silent types myself...
    Me too! You have great taste in men, boo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Anderson View Post
    Who, T'Challa? Who was playable in the 2nd, but you had to buy him. He wasn't as fun. Then again, the second game wasn't as fun period compared to the first one.
    That was so stupid!
    I don’t play videogames much, but I did play the Wakandan stage of MUA2. I remember being pissed off (yet proudly amused ) that I kept getting my ass whooped by the Wakandan guards, lol. The M’Baku/T’Challa fight was sweet though.
    SistaSoOfficial --CBB. -- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED.

Bring. Jenn. Back.
    Because harsh reality is clearly a handicap.

An excerpt from an AvX analysis AgPhoenx posted in the Minorities Thread. I lol’d…

“But Denny” some of you would ask. “What about Wakanda? Wasn’t that just horrible? Shouldn’t you be outraged at the X-Men?”

HELL NO! I’m going to say the same thing to T’Challa that his momma told him when he was a young prince. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR F*****G WITH THEM WHITE PEOPLE.
    http://arsmarginal.wordpress.com/201...men/#more-1739
    SistaSoOfficial --CBB. -- THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED.

Bring. Jenn. Back.
    Because harsh reality is clearly a handicap.

Lol covered just about everything. Besides one of the most offensive scenes. Captain America (WASP) defeating Warpath (Native American) and saying stay down boy. Despite requisite differences in power.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Quote Originally Posted by 'Flo View Post
    An excerpt from an AvX analysis AgPhoenx posted in the Minorities Thread. I lol’d…

http://arsmarginal.wordpress.com/201...men/#more-1739

Good points there but also some bad ones( I rolled my eyes at that respect the goddess nonsense, she's a mutant and nothing more folks )

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Lol covered just about everything. Besides one of the most offensive scenes. Captain America (WASP) defeating Warpath (Native American) and saying stay down boy. Despite requisite differences in power.
    I know I wanted to see how that happened. Cap had to have had a lot of help but that scene made it appear as thought Cap took him down himself.

Ive been giving this a lot of thought. How in the heck is Namor and BP going to get along. The New Avengers teamup is like captain America joining a team with Red Skull. (after Red Skull Super Storm Sandy'ed Manhattan with a higher death toll and sea monsters eating the remains)

thousands flooded. Loss of wife. And they are on the same team. Im both interested and frightened at how this will go down.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    Ive been giving this a lot of thought. How in the heck is Namor and BP going to get along. The New Avengers teamup is like captain America joining a team with Red Skull. (after Red Skull Super Storm Sandy'ed Manhattan with a higher death toll and sea monsters eating the remains)

thousands flooded. Loss of wife. And they are on the same team. Im both interested and frightened at how this will go down.

And that is Marvel's main focus to get us to buy it, how is this going to all work out since from Hickman's comments( and it is Marvel ) that Namor isn't getting killed and not a single word has even been mentioned about him paying for his crimes. They want that $3.99 plus tax money out of our pocket and won't tell us a thing until they get it

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    I know I wanted to see how that happened. Cap had to have had a lot of help but that scene made it appear as thought Cap took him down himself.
    No you see Captain America just activated his special abilities: White Man's Burden and Manifest Destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Genki Sudo View Post
    And that is Marvel's main focus to get us to buy it, how is this going to all work out since from Hickman's comments( and it is Marvel ) that Namor isn't getting killed and not a single word has even been mentioned about him paying for his crimes. They want that $3.99 plus tax money out of our pocket and won't tell us a thing until they get it
    Well its not really a problem if you got to store if you buy online as much I as loathe it you can always download it for free first. Still maybe you will get lucky and see useful stuff in the preview.

Still we got to remember this is the same Marvel that had Magneto on the same team as Traitor and "Ex-Nazi" Dr. Nemesis without a single mention.

Who knows how its going to work. But the explanation better be reasonable.

There's no explanation that will ever be able to explain away that BS.
    Somedays, I'm quite the humanitarian.

No More Mutants

You failed before you even came at me funny style

I'm getting the first issue and it being worth the price tag is one of the bullet points I'll be using when I post my thoughts on it

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post

A collision course btwn different universes is a mutual threat 2 both Namor & BP/Tchalla so differences remain but will d settled l8r.

Ahem...hw did we/SZ miss dis part:

Axel-In-Charge: David Gabriel Discusses Marvel NOW! Sales
    Fri, October 26th, 2012 at 2:34pm PDT

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=41889

Alonso: Opportunities arise. We're constantly on the prowl for opportunities to pop our favorite characters. I mean, we're fans, too. What we look for is that window of opportunity to elevate them and get them back in play. Characters like Valkyrie in "The Fearless," Hawkeye, Captain Marvel or the Flash Thompson Venom are good examples.

That said, we've found the best way to elevate a character is to make them important to the Marvel Universe -- especially right now, when fans want to know that what they're reading counts. For example: Given the role Jonathan has Black Panther playing in the Avengers, I'd expect him to be a breakout character next year, and a prime candidate for a new solo series. Another example is what we're doing with "Nova" and "Guardians of the Galaxy": Their guest-appearances in "Avengers Vs. X-Men" and "Avengers Assembled" just hint at the bigger role they'll play in the Marvel Universe 2013. Yeah, there's a "Guardians" movie coming out, [Laughs], but the reason we're bringing in our big guns -- Bendis, McNiven, Loeb and McGuiness -- is because we believe there's a huge audience for these characters in comic books.
    Possible nu BP ongoing cuming soon alongside JH's NA/Nu Illuminati?

Quote Originally Posted by Onyenkwere View Post
    There's no explanation that will ever be able to explain away that BS.

Its sort of like the reverse of AVX. Wherein Namor and the mutants faced a crisis but did not put aside differences. (T'challa and the Avengers NOW rise above it) but with Wakanda in shambles they (citizens) definitely have a different POV of what happened. I mean Panther might work with Namor. but would SHURI an WAKANDA see it as proof T'challa is off his cake?

Sort of like President Bush working with Bin laden, because a giant meteor is heading toward EARTH and the US has a rocket-ship that ran on Opium and Jihad thoughts--with a warhead that could knock the rock off course.

Would Bush do it? Probably.

Would there be Tea Party Fallout afterwards...absolutely.
    Last edited by RolandJP; 11-19-2012 at 07:16 PM.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"