Page 328 of 334 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328329330331332 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 4997
  1. #4906

    Default

    Are the New Fantastic Four issues by Mayberry worth getting?

  2. #4907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    This is what I've been saying from time but haters gonna hate.
    Man who can hate on that! Those are great issues! BP and Storm were awesome together and it actually made sense.
    Johnny and Ben played off them beautifully.
    Last edited by upmiddowntown; 11-17-2012 at 09:02 AM.

  3. #4908
    Elder Member SilverZeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    11,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by upmiddowntown View Post
    Man who can hate on that! Those are great issues! BP and Storm were awesome together and it actually made sense.
    Johnny and Ben played off them beautifully.
    Quoted 4 d absolute truth!

  4. #4909
    R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wakanda, NY
    Posts
    14,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by upmiddowntown View Post
    Are the New Fantastic Four issues by Mayberry worth getting?
    McDuffie wrote those. And yes, very worth getting.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

    Free Umbra!

  5. #4910
    Forever Hooligan Genki Sudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    8,721

    Default

    After rereading it for like the zillionth time I no longer have a problem with the "you got me straight trippin' boo" line, I know that line was a deal breaker with some folks

  6. #4911
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wakanda
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genki Sudo View Post
    After rereading it for like the zillionth time I no longer have a problem with the "you got me straight trippin' boo" line, I know that line was a deal breaker with some folks
    Since he has spent so much time in NYC it would be only natural that he would use a line like that . Plus look who was at his Bachelor party.
    I can see Namor throwing slang like nobodies business. IMPERIUS REX anyone. JK Luke Cage

  7. #4912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panther23 View Post
    Since he has spent so much time in NYC it would be only natural that he would use a line like that . Plus look who was at his Bachelor party.
    I can see Namor throwing slang like nobodies business. IMPERIUS REX anyone. JK Luke Cage
    Sort of like when My DAD had his retirement party at Hooters. Even people who didn't like him came to that party.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

  8. #4913
    Forever Hooligan Genki Sudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    8,721

    Default

    Testing out my PSP last night and I fired up Marvel's Ultimate Alliance and I completely forgot BP was in it( he had to be unlocked )

    Awesome that he was vocied by Phill Lamar

  9. #4914
    R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wakanda, NY
    Posts
    14,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genki Sudo View Post
    Testing out my PSP last night and I fired up Marvel's Ultimate Alliance and I completely forgot BP was in it( he had to be unlocked )

    Awesome that he was vocied by Phill Lamar
    I loved playing with T'Challa on that game. But my brother played with him more than I did. Loved his take down move. Blade was my favorite in the game though.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

    Free Umbra!

  10. #4915
    Forever Hooligan Genki Sudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    8,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Anderson View Post
    I loved playing with T'Challa on that game. But my brother played with him more than I did. Loved his take down move. Blade was my favorite in the game though.
    It would have been great if he hadn't been bumped to NPC status in the second game, if there ever is a third( which I doubt since it's been forever since the second one ) I'd love for him to be playable again

  11. #4916
    R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wakanda, NY
    Posts
    14,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genki Sudo View Post
    It would have been great if he hadn't been bumped to NPC status in the second game, if there ever is a third( which I doubt since it's been forever since the second one ) I'd love for him to be playable again
    Who, T'Challa? Who was playable in the 2nd, but you had to buy him. He wasn't as fun. Then again, the second game wasn't as fun period compared to the first one.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

    Free Umbra!

  12. #4917
    Forever Hooligan Genki Sudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    8,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Anderson View Post
    Who, T'Challa? Who was playable in the 2nd, but you had to buy him. He wasn't as fun. Then again, the second game wasn't as fun period compared to the first one.
    I think by the time he became available as DLC I had long stopped playing

  13. #4918
    R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wakanda, NY
    Posts
    14,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genki Sudo View Post
    I think by the time he became available as DLC I had long stopped playing
    Yeah, pretty much. My friend bought him for me to play with, but I was already bored of the game by then.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

    Free Umbra!

  14. #4919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Anderson View Post
    Yeah, pretty much. My friend bought him for me to play with, but I was already bored of the game by then.
    That sounds just about right for anything to do with the Black Panther. Kill his momentum until his fans get bored and give up.
    Somedays, I'm quite the humanitarian.

    No More Mutants

    You failed before you even came at me funny style

  15. #4920
    Forever Hooligan Genki Sudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    8,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onyenkwere View Post
    That sounds just about right for anything to do with the Black Panther. Kill his momentum until his fans get bored and give up.
    Which is why the first game worked well, he was there from the jump and I was happy

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •