Page 62 of 334 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rayven View Post
    T'challa should marry a Dora milaje, enough with these outsiders, Okoye for queen!
    I like it better where the Dora Milaje are representatives of different factions that he can't marry (thus showing favortism) in order to keep the peace. I want that status quo back.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

T'challa should marry a Dora milaje, enough with these outsiders, Okoye for queen!
    The reason i am for an outsider, is because story-wise you could use an outsider to introduce readers to Wakandan traditions and culture without it feeling like a Xenophobic society.

Sort of like Avatar the way Jake Sully learned about the NA'VI. Just make sure the potential mate loves T'challa------and loves Wakandan culture as much as he does.

Again, thats just my opinion.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon McKinnis View Post
    I like it better where the Dora Milaje are representatives of different factions that he can't marry (thus showing favortism) in order to keep the peace. I want that status quo back.
    Yeah I'd like that again, I'd also wish they would differentiate the doras once more atleast give them names and individual looks

Yeah I'd like that again, I'd also wish they would differentiate the doras once more atleast give them names and individual looks
    Yea it'd be cool to have them look different based on tribe/cult.
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

Quote Originally Posted by RolandJP View Post
    The reason i am for an outsider, is because story-wise you could use an outsider to introduce readers to Wakandan traditions and culture without it feeling like a Xenophobic society.
    Does Utopia get held to a similar standard?
    Brother Chaos Bringer

Professional TROLL killer

Awww! YoU caught my logic slug. Did it hurt your brain?

Sort of like Avatar the way Jake Sully learned about the NA'VI. Just make sure the potential mate loves T'challa------and loves Wakandan culture as much as he does.

Again, thats just my opinion.
    Agreed with d bold....even betta we think dat d supposed "outsider" shud also b a superheroine not d usal overused constant damsel in distress luv interest.

And another benefit of BP huking-up with another superheroine(such as Photon/Rambeau) opens-up more opportunities 4 BP 2 feature in other titles unlike d Xmen.

We/SZ r seeeeeeriously advocating 4 Rambeau & BP/Tchalla 2 develop a romance 2gether.

We/SZ like their luk but do agree with d nd 4 sum differentiation....we suggest doing showing different tribal tattoos.

D low hair-cut & gear/ Hudlin style is their 'uniform' as d supreme guards of Royalty so dat can stay gv or tk minor ajustments 4 superiors & ranking within d DM's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Exactly. Why I wouldnt want Wakanda to be like Utopia.
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Exactly. Why I wouldnt want Wakanda to be like Utopia.
    well it did, but what had happened was my boy on Utopia told me he was like "yo cyke Iunno how I feel about this Utopia thing my dude" and while cyclops told him he understands his concerns, he heard a SNIKT in his bedroom last night two feet from his face

he then swam out of there

ain't seen him since :(
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Well outsiders work from the perspective of standard way to make a permanent alliance.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    Its 'fascinating' hw Spiderman is able 2 withstand hits(several) from a Phoenix powered Colossus who is infused with additional Jugganaut strength & still stand.

BP tuk a blast...just 1 blast...& fellas we asking if his suit was protective or if he got nu powers(ok ok yes, he did get dem but dats besides d point) but a mere ordinary Spiderman cud do dat.

If BP did d exact same thing with no protection or power-up or any gadgety wizardry.........well........
    Bad writing, plot holes,mischaracterization, take your pick it seems that AvX is all about fluctuating powers and characterizations. If Iron Man's new armor is key to victory and Captain America plus Thor gets a big moments at the end but there is no real epic battle scene beyond a splash page, you can go ahead and call it Fear Itself 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon McKinnis View Post
    I am the same, I liked them with hair and individual personalities as well.
    Last edited by Wellman; 08-08-2012 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    Its 'fascinating' hw Spiderman is able 2 withstand hits(several) from a Phoenix powered Colossus who is infused with additional Jugganaut strength & still stand.

BP tuk a blast...just 1 blast...& fellas we asking if his suit was protective or if he got nu powers(ok ok yes, he did get dem but dats besides d point) but a mere ordinary Spiderman cud do dat.

If BP did d exact same thing with no protection or power-up or any gadgety wizardry.........well........
    Well Colossus was holding back, which I doubt Namor was.

I am beyond pissed off when it comes to Storm and BP. Namora and Storm should become Dora Milaje to keep Wakanda from decimating Atlantis and Utopia.If not Storm, then I say Rachel Summers/Grey to make atonement for the sins of her mother and father.

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Huthaifa View Post
    I am beyond pissed off when it comes to Storm and BP. Namora and Storm should become Dora Milaje to keep Wakanda from decimating Atlantis and Utopia.If not Storm, then I say Rachel Summers/Grey to make atonement for the sins of her mother and father.
    I just want to point out how misogynistic your post reads. To get back at what a man did; you want to take the women in his life and force them to be glorified concubines; that'll show him. WOW!!! How about T'Challa uses his super brain to understand that Namor was possessed by an entity BECAUSE of the Avengers BECAUSE of a team he was part of; and not take the easy option out, by blaming the X-men for the Avengers (and his) f*ck-ups. T'Challa should be smart enough to understand Namor was controlled; and certainly smart enough to not want to degrade women as a petty attempt to get back at the X-men.

Your post is hands down more offensive than ANYTHING in AvsX. And you have SERIOUS issues in how you regard women!
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Quote Originally Posted by RatFace View Post
    Well Colossus was holding back, which I doubt Namor was.
    C'mon...d combined strength of Juggernaut, Phoenix power & his own Colossus strength?

Even if he held bak Spiderman's head wud still fly clean-off his shoulders....last we/SZ chek Spiderman doesnt hv even half of d durability 2 withstand such impact.

And even worse Spiderman didnt just tk 1 hit, he tuk several hits.

Now compared 2 BP/Tchalla who was only blasted with Phoenix powers, & it was only a single blast but Spiderman withstood d strength of 3...3 extremely powerful beings combined.
    Last edited by SilverZeal; 08-09-2012 at 06:05 AM.