Default When is nu52 WW happening?

So I picked up the nu52 JL. Lo and behold, the DCU is only 5 years old now?

Ooookay.

When in the timeline is WW then? It seems the JL WW is younger and kind of gung ho and bratty. She just wants to kick some ass, no questions asked. WW WW is a fount of mature wisdom by comparison (she looks older, too). Maybe she'll get better later on but I don't think I care for the JL WW. It's like they try too hard making her like one of the boys.

The only thing I like about the JL WW is the shorter boots. I don't care if they're supposed to be armor, the knee high boots don't look good (except when she's wearing the trench coat). Does anybody wear knee high boots besides hookers? (yeah I know, nobody wears tiara either, but hey...)

Quote Originally Posted by Thebart View Post
    So I picked up the nu52 JL. Lo and behold, the DCU is only 5 years old now?

Ooookay.

When in the timeline is WW then? It seems the JL WW is younger and kind of gung ho and bratty. She just wants to kick some ass, no questions asked. WW WW is a fount of mature wisdom by comparison (she looks older, too). Maybe she'll get better later on but I don't think I care for the JL WW. It's like they try too hard making her like one of the boys.

The only thing I like about the JL WW is the shorter boots. I don't care if they're supposed to be armor, the knee high boots don't look good (except when she's wearing the trench coat). Does anybody wear knee high boots besides hookers? (yeah I know, nobody wears tiara either, but hey...)
    Queens and princesses wear tiaras like Princess Di and Kate Middleton.

Equestrians and military people wear knee high boots. Then, there are Engineer and Trooper boots.
    Last edited by fanboiii; 07-19-2012 at 02:06 PM.
    my artwork

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater? Man of Steel