Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Gary Frank's Dark Knight Rises in "Batman: Earth One"

Artist Gary Frank takes CBR behind the scenes of his and writer Geoff Johns' "Batman: Earth One," describing the development of a decidedly different Bruce Wayne, his artistic influences and the status Volume 2.

Full article here.

I think the Batmobile should be able to blend in with traffic. Otherwise can Earth One Batman really outrun the police every time he stops a crime?
    In war the elders may give the orders, but it's the young who have to fight.

Finally, the fans want to know -- have you been practicing drawing Robin?
    There will be no Robin in the next book, but I don't want to say any more than that. I can't really say any more than that!
    Oddly cryptic, that, but kinda makes me wish I hadn't bothered with the first volume, now. If I'd seen that before picking it up on impulse on July 4, I wouldn't have bought it.
    Superhero prose fiction: Corrupts Absolutely?, Heroics, more suggestions at Superheronovels.com

Looking forward to Volume 2... I would love the Batmobile to kind of a sports car kind of like the 1970's... Looking forward to The Riddler, seeing Batman as a detective and glad they are holding off Robin for now.

So another 3 years for vol 2 then!
    "Criminals are a cowardly, superstitious lot." - Dick Grayson
    "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." - Damian Wayne

He said no Robin. He never said no Dick Grayson.