Veteran Member

Default Captain Atom #11 Discussion

This issue was truly fantastic.

I mean most issues from this series have been good but this one stands above the others. Nate and Captain Atom have been separated but what would happen to CA if his human side leaves him?, apparently his God side starts acting by himself, bringing every people what they want. There's always a downside of course.

The moments between Nate and Ranita were really well done, pretty heartfelt and emotional, all of that beautifully illustrated by Freddie Williams II who I must say, has improved a lot of this book and I'm glad that when this title ends he will still bring his great work to Green Arrow.

Still, it's such a shame that we have to lose one of the most creative titles on the stands.

I really enjoyed this issue as well and I'm sad to see the title go. Hopefully they'll be able to wrap the story up nicely.

Seeing Nate as normal and just enjoying being human and human company was great. Love what Atom is doing while this is all going on. Creepy.

The art has really grown on me as well. Didn't like the style for the first few issues. Now I do.

Hoping we see cap and his remaining supporting cast in a Justice League title.

Veteran Member

I would love to see CA on a JL title since he's basically God level now. Shame that JLI was cancelled too, I think he would have been a good member of the team since they really needed a powerhouse there.