Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Haquim View Post
    Funny thing is this doesn't even makes sense (like X-Men Legacy does not... I can see a pattern....):

-AvX 7 Emma finds out the Avengers are in Wakanda thanks to Transonic... she then "convinces" Namor to attack Wakanda and to do so WITHOUT TELLING CYCLOPS...

-In Avengers 28, which is happening BEFORE AvX 8 (in which Namor attacks Wakanda) we see general Ross sneaking into Utopia (never knew old human generals were that sneaky btw, I always thought the sneaky types were in black ops and Ross was never portrayed to have a spy background to the best of my knowledge...)

-He then tries to enact his "brilliant" plan, shoot Cyclops to death with his sniper gun... And yes, he's shown studying the opponent and searching for the best way to deal with them (you don't kill a fundamental force of the universe with a bullet in the head, Ross...)

-When he gets caught by Emma and he Hulks out he has to fight the whole of Utopia and obviously loses (as seen in the previews Emma wants him to kill himself...)

-Then Emma and Scott decide they don't have anything strong enough to keep him (despite having just beaten him bloody and aving that limbo prison Ilyana swears can hold Thor...) SO...

-They send him BACK TO WAKANDA with a "message" on his chest.... but the whole point of AvX 7 was Emma discovering where the Avengers were hiding and sending Namor to exterminate them unbeknownst to Scott and the other P5!

-So... it seems to me AvX 7 and Avengers 28 cannot coexist... Marvel editorial skrewed up again!

P.S.

Scott summers learns where the avengers are hiding and waht he does? He gives one of their most powerful members back AND doesn't pursue them? If the Red Hulk was really impossible to contain... why not just send him on another planet like what Magick did to Rogue??? Isn't Scott supposed to be a ruthless and skilled tactician?
    Perhaps we can assume that Scott didn't know for a fact that the Avengers were on Wakanda and just made an educated guess, assuming even if the Avengers weren't there T'Challa at least would be and would send them the message.

It's possibly how Emma found out the Avengers were there in the first place. She read Ross mind and found out where they were hiding, but didn't tell Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Perhaps we can assume that Scott didn't know for a fact that the Avengers were on Wakanda and just made an educated guess, assuming even if the Avengers weren't there T'Challa at least would be and would send them the message.

It's possibly how Emma found out the Avengers were there in the first place. She read Ross mind and found out where they were hiding, but didn't tell Scott.
    Emma claims she learns because of Transonic though. And if he "suspected" the avengers were operating out of wakanda why all the pointless hide and chase in AvX 7? They've got powers to monitor all of the planet, they "suspect" the ones they want to hunt down are hiding in Wakanda (let alone sending back Red Hulk...) and they don't monitor wakanda closely (note that the avengers get out to greet Rhulk as he "arrives" so if the P5 where just monitoring Wakanda they would have seen them...)

No, there's really A LOT of suspension of belief going on here. No matter how you look at this, it was badly written and edited worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquim View Post
    Emma claims she learns because of Transonic though. And if he "suspected" the avengers were operating out of wakanda why all the pointless hide and chase in AvX 7? They've got powers to monitor all of the planet, they "suspect" the ones they want to hunt down are hiding in Wakanda (let alone sending back Red Hulk...) and they don't monitor wakanda closely (note that the avengers get out to greet Rhulk as he "arrives" so if the P5 where just monitoring Wakanda they would have seen them...)

No, there's really A LOT of suspension of belief going on here. No matter how you look at this, it was badly written and edited worse.
    They weren't ALL in Wakanda. THe Avengers were spread out and hidden. And they did have teleporters.

I think the Avengers had a means of hiding themselves, and the X-Men only really made their move when the Avengers came out of hiding.

Wow, whats with all the Rulk hate? I love Rulk :(
    "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women." - Conan

Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Where his moustache?
    FAdam K- How do you read comics and sit around on this board and not know who Gorilla Man is after the last couple of years??

Boycott #1 issues!!!!!

Where is red hulk's moustache?

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Though I buy Cyttorraks (sp?) arguement for favoring heroes over villains, I do kinda hope he ends up taking Cain back sooner or later.

Guys like Colossus (and frankly Red Hulk) don't need it. It's like when they made Scorpion Venom... he was already Scorpion. He didn't need to become Venom.

I'd rather have a Colossus and a Juggernaut. Though in the short term it is kind of interesting.

In the case of Red Hulk, I guess if they wanted to they could just drop Red Hulk (who is sort of redundent as a character) if they wanted him to be a Juggernaut instead.
    But what if Cyttorraks was behind Red Hulk(and Red She-Hulk) from the get-go? Hell look at him, they might as well have been made from the crimson bands of Cyttorraks. The entity could strike at the right moment and use his real avatarts to destroy its enemy The Phoenix.
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

Lawn-mowing Enthusiast EuphemismForSex's Avatar

Wtf is up with this issue?

Avengers have Hope but Wakanda is in one piece and the X-Men are letting them just chill there?

Transonic is back on Utopia?

Red Hulk wants Emma and Scott separated so he chooses to attack Scott on Utopia?
    Bad news everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by EuphemismForSex View Post
    Red Hulk wants Emma and Scott separated so he chooses to attack Scott on Utopia?
    I want Emma and Scott separated too.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EuphemismForSex View Post
    Wtf is up with this issue?

Avengers have Hope but Wakanda is in one piece and the X-Men are letting them just chill there?

Transonic is back on Utopia?

This probably takes place before Namors invasion.

dying is a revolving door in Marvel so you can be sure after a coupe of weeks General Ross will be back in Hulk comics

he could die as far as im concerned. i think the hulk vs ross feud is kind of ho hum after so many years. and i dont love a red hulk

Nah, I heard that Rulk is moving to another book/team after AvX. So he's not dying.

And if he was, it'd probably be in his own book which is switching from him to his daughter soon.

Just rip his powers off him but keep Ross around.
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Agreed.
    I like him more than Banner.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”