I caught you red-handed Wild_Child's Avatar

Default Superman and Wonder Woman paring in the JL film.

I've been speculation lately of how hollywood would go on about making these 2 together.I do think that they would pair these 2 together.
    Hollywood would probably just tease a romance between these 2 but superman might even have a dream about WW .Maybe even progress their feelings between them as the film moves on.
    The man who fell from the stars and the woman born from clay.....who walked on earth.

Should they pair or not?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ww and ss kiss.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	97230Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ww and ss kiss kisss.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	97231
    Last edited by Wild_Child; 07-17-2012 at 11:02 PM.

I'll have to go with... Yes!
    Last edited by Lokimaru; 07-18-2012 at 02:14 AM.

Btw, i forgot to mention that no matter how much you want that, that aint happening. Superman is going to be paired with Lois. There's a shot of them kissing in the MOS trailer. Not to mention that if they pair him with WW, they wont be able to do any romance in his movie without WW appearing in it and that would be hard to do. She would basically just appear for the date and then disappear when Superman would go to "work". Lois on the other hand is tangled in both his lives as Superman and Clark, so she organically fits there.

But... shippers gonna ship.

In a 2 hour film and some change, I don't think you worry much about romance. It has its place in the comics, absolutely, but a movie has constraints that comics don't, in this case time. And deciding who Wonder Woman is going to flirt with the most doesn't seem like the most optimal use of that time.

I don't know, did Avengers have time for any romantic stuff? Still haven't gotten around to seeing it so I wouldn't know.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 07-18-2012 at 03:13 AM.

If the JL movie happens, I'd rather that Diana plays an important part in the team as a superhero than as Superman's 'love interest'.

Marvel did not bother with stuff like that in Avengers and it worked well. But if Superman and Wonder Woman are in shared scenes and just happned to have natural chemistry because of the charisma of the two actors that would be fine.
    http://superman-wonderwoman.deviantart.com/ (featuring some of the best superman/wonder woman art )

CBR Mod/WW Section Mom Gaelforce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    Marvel did not bother with stuff like that in Avengers and it worked well. But if Superman and Wonder Woman are in shared scenes and just happned to have natural chemistry because of the charisma of the two actors that would be fine.
    I'll have to disagree with that statement.

Hawkeye and Black Widow apparently had a past and had a quiet moment together, so it wasn't completely absent from the film.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post

Hawkeye and Black Widow apparently had a past and had a quiet moment together, so it wasn't completely absent from the film.
    Was a romantic past? I pretty much thought she shared some good chemistry with Bruce Banner as well. But again, if they are going to meet for the first time ala the new 52 and there is a little sparkle in their eyes as in the comics...that's good enough for me.
    http://superman-wonderwoman.deviantart.com/ (featuring some of the best superman/wonder woman art )

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post

But They were never together they Are Just Each others Best Friend for the Most part Since he is the Agent Who Turned Her For SHIELD. And Black Widow Respects Him.

Also No Romance Between Wonder Women and Superman, Just No I Never Liked Those two together I'd Rather Human/ Super human Pairings instead of two superhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by Desean101101 View Post
    But They were never together they Are Just Each others Best Friend for the Most part Since he is the Agent Who Turned Her For SHIELD. And Black Widow Respects Him.

Also No Romance Between Wonder Women and Superman, Just No I Never Liked Those two together I'd Rather Human/ Super human Pairings instead of two superhumans.
    That's usually good enough start for people to like a realtionship rather than the typical human/super pairings which are in my opnion...you seen one...seen them all and in a JL movie...I want to see dyamics among the heroes. Leave the cliched human love interests for their own films.

To the original topic, no. Superman belongs with Lois Lane. Wonder Woman should have a love interest who's a supporting character in her own franchise.

As for The Avengers, I got the sense that there was a real affection between Black Widow and Hawkeye. It was admirably subtle and nuanced though. Black Widow was portrayed not only as someone who felt guilty about her shady past, but also as a stone cold professional who does her best to suppress her personal emotions (even though she is quite skilled at pretending to be personable). But her concern for Hawkeye was clearly apparent. At one point, Loki asked her if she loved Hawkeye. She denied it, claiming "love if for children." That struck me as a front, or her overcompensating in her denial. Natasha doesn't seem like the type of person who's honest about her feelings, even to herself.

I'm a sucker for Superman and WW getting together, but not when Lois is around. It would have to be in the future like in Kingdom Come and The Dark Knight Strikes Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_Child View Post
    The man who fell from the stars and the woman born from clay.....who walked on earth.
    Sounds like a gender swap of Selene and Endymion :P
    Last edited by fanboiii; 07-18-2012 at 07:38 PM.
    my artwork

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater? Man of Steel

Quote Originally Posted by fanboiii View Post
    I'm a sucker for Superman and WW getting together, but not when Lois is around. It would have to be in the future like in Kingdom Come and The Dark Knight Strikes Again.

Sounds like a gender swap of Selene and Endymion :P
    Next SM will Be Fighting evil by Moonlight and WW will throw roses and give pep talks. When people give that Lois and Clark becolng together nonsense I have to think about Poor Cyclops in a committed relationship and Wolverine trying to steal his Lady. If you can make people like the pairing, committed relationships be damned.

Yeah, but apparently no one could have Jean. I hope that never happens to WW. :P

They're in their 20s so maybe I wouldn't mind them dating around. Can't see it happening in the movie though.
    my artwork

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater? Man of Steel