Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I felt bad about Tom Tresser when Diana treated him like a "seminal vessel".
    The other Trevor (I don't remember his name) was the most succesful love interest for Diana after Crisis. But then he died.
    DC might be misandrist.
    Sexism: men are from Ares, women are from Aphrodite.

Quote Originally Posted by Don-Jack View Post
    As long as it's not Batman...
    But I prefer Steve Trevor, always.
    You already know the answer. You just don't want to admit it. Serious though, i kinda like Wondy with Bats. She likes bad boys and no ones more of a bad boy then Batman.

Joe Kelly and Greg Rucka knows what's up.

Gone

Quote Originally Posted by GEMINUS View Post
    Batman. Ever since I saw Justice League on Cartoon Network I have wanted to see those two together.

Between Superman and Trevor, I would have to give it to Trevor. Superman has to do deal with a woman who can’t handle him physically. Look at how well that sexual frustration fuels his heroics. Why shouldn't Wondie get the same treatment?
    LOL
    Steve wouldn´t be able to handle Wonder Woman sexually because he´s just human.
    But Batman could, because he´s .... Batman!

Batman

10 char

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseu Gouveia View Post
    LOL
    Steve wouldn´t be able to handle Wonder Woman sexually because he´s just human.
    But Batman could, because he´s .... Batman!
    Exactly. The Batgod never fails, especially in the bedroom.

But in all seriousness, if Wondie had to be with anyone, physiology notwithstanding, I would have to say Batman. I just like how their personalities mesh/clash.

My answer about Steve and sexual frustration was just my attempt at being cute.

Steve as the JL's and WW's government handler seems to work. Alternatively i'd make him a rich adventurer (think of Lara Croft) who accompanies her in her travels and adventures.

I would not have her date another superhero except perhaps briefly because she needs her franchise to be able to stand on it's own. It's like saying you'd have Superman date Black Canary. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Roldan View Post
    She likes bad boys and no ones more of a bad boy then Batman.
    That alone makes me laugh. Shakes head.

Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    Steve as the JL's and WW's government handler seems to work. Alternatively i'd make him a rich adventurer (think of Lara Croft) who accompanies her in her travels and adventures.

I would not have her date another superhero except perhaps briefly because she needs her franchise to be able to stand on it's own. It's like saying you'd have Superman date Black Canary. Why?
    Pretty much.

If she had to date a meta, I´d create one in her own book, one the WW writer can write at his/her own leisure and with the best interest of the WW franchise in mind, without having to worry about the Batfans or Sueprfans backlash or having to consult Bat or Supes edtorial.

Gone

Quote Originally Posted by lariatofhestia View Post
    That alone makes me laugh. Shakes head.
    What makes me sad is that for all the people pinning for Wonder to go puppy dog after Bats like she did in the show (and it was such a sad spectacle), most Batfans don´t really care much for her as a love interest (except as a trophy/one-night stand so they can claim Bats "tapped that") and would prefer Thalia/Selina/...............Vicky/............/Dick.

I'd prefer Steve Trevor before Superman OR Batman, actually I'd really hate if she ended up with either of them.
    At that point it just weakens the strength of the Trinity because from that moment on it will just be the power couple and the third wheel.

I can see why people might ship Wonder Woman and Superman because I sort of do to an extent but I don't see them as soul mates like I consider Superman and Lois. I feel like WW and Supes are better off as Best Friends because they understand each other.

My preference would be Bats or Trevor although I can see her with Trevor more than Bats only because I don't think Batman can be with anyone while he's Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_Child View Post
    The man or works for the U.S government or the alien who fell from the stars?
    Superman. Hands down.

I say Superman why not and I have always thought Superman was better than Batman for her. If they do go this route it could work in the New 52 part. I only read one issue of the Actionseries with Superman and I totally can see it. Although I don;t mind her with Steve either. Same thring works the other way around with Superman, Lois or Diana.
    “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseu Gouveia View Post
    What makes me sad is that for all the people pinning for Wonder to go puppy dog after Bats like she did in the show (and it was such a sad spectacle), most Batfans don´t really care much for her as a love interest (except as a trophy/one-night stand so they can claim Bats "tapped that") and would prefer Thalia/Selina/...............Vicky/............/Dick.
    The WW/Bats stuff has been written badly in every time it's been tried. I don't even hate the idea inherently, but no one really knows how to write it, which probably says something.

bump i know i'm late, but as long as it's not batman i'm cool. Bad enough he had a thing with zatanna, talia, catwoman and god knows who else just don't let it be batman.