Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    I caught you red-handed Wild_Child's Avatar

Default Who is the best MAN for Wonder Woman, Superman or Steve Trevor?

The man or works for the U.S government or the alien who fell from the stars?

Not Superman, Never Saw Anything Between the Two of them. I think Steve and Bruce are More her Type of Men anyway, Both are Rather Driven and Much more Grounded That Supes is Most of the Time.

Hmm Besides those two I don't see many other Men in the DC universe Catching Her Eye, Maybe Arthur But He Has Been married For Quite awhile and Is Very Faithful to Her.

I'll always go with Steve over Superman. Same reason I go with Lois for Superman. I think these characters with such abilities are better paired with normal humans to help them not lose sight of what humans need in their heroes.

Trevor. Superman is a solo star with his own franchise. Wonder Woman needs her own supporting characters, so that she can stand on her own.

Does it really have to be one of those two doofuses?
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

I'm in favor of good writing to elevate Trevor, since his basic concept (fighter pilot AND spy!) is so awesome. How's he doing in New 52 Justice League? I hear they're treating him well there.

Steve is getting the shit beat out him and Tortured for Info but besides that they are doing some awesome work with him and his sister.

Why not both? Frankly I think its already been subtly teased.

And yeah this relaunch of Steve has done wonders for the character. Its nothing awe-inspiringly original or anything from a creative level, but still its given him a solid purpose and given him some extra dimensions, something I can't recall the guy ever having.

As long as it's not Batman...
    But I prefer Steve Trevor, always.
    Sexism: men are from Ares, women are from Aphrodite.

BANNED

She should be with Steve, and Superman with Lois, and when Steve and Lois die they should get together. The prospect of their children is too great to ignore.

Superman! I don't really know why, it just seems like they should be a good fit for each other.

They have many similarities and their points of difference encourage each of them to grow as people.

Your Hero's Favorite Hero Jay Dogg's Avatar

Don't know about DCnU, but prior to that, they've always been best friends...like brother and sister. There had been hints, especially during the issue of which Diana sort of confessed to Lois during her interview that she felt some attraction. But other than that, keep their relationship for the Elseworld's books.

I caught you red-handed Wild_Child's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Dogg View Post
    Don't know about DCnU, but prior to that, they've always been best friends...like brother and sister. There had been hints, especially during the issue of which Diana sort of confessed to Lois during her interview that she felt some attraction. But other than that, keep their relationship for the Elseworld's books.
    Which issue did WW say that to Lois. Do you have scans of it pls?

never mind, I found the scans myself
    Last edited by Wild_Child; 07-16-2012 at 11:22 PM.

I like the idea of Wonder Woman dating someone who isn't in her book. I think too many people think a character's love interest should be confined to their own mythos; that's fine for the movies, but comics are a lot bigger and more expansive.

Personally, though, I don't have a preference for Diana's partner. Why not just have her play the field for a bit?
    Who knows? Not me. We never lost control. You're face to face. With the Man who Sold the World

Your Hero's Favorite Hero Jay Dogg's Avatar

Sorry, forgot to quote...