Page 4 of 334 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar

Also, dead crowd. And none of the wrestlers tried to do anything about it until Magnus did.

I want Joey Ryan in Aces and Eights.

And Chavo is a decent signing. He's not going to be spectacular, but if they want to improve some of those flippy X-Division guys who only know flips and not how to have a decent match, Chavo's the man to help fix that.

The OVW deal has been bad, because instead of sending all the people who can't work to OVW, they are bringing more people from OVW in to the company.

A little nitpick at the Aces of Eights storyline. WHERE THE HELL IS TNA SECURITY?????!!!!! Also they could have taken the WWE method by having the whole TNA locker room bumrush the group. Still. WHERE THE F*** IS TNA SECURITY???!!! You'd think the wise thing Hogan would have done is increase security should that group shown up to prevent this kind of chaos
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

...And the award for the least shocking swerve goes to TNA writers, wrestlers and announcers making us think Bobby Roode was with Aces And Eights tonight. I swear five seconds before the Roode-Aries match Tenay says Hogan, Sting, Angle being attacked, it sounds like a move Bobby Roode would do. Then toward the end of the match, Roode does the most cartoonish "gee wheez" acting giving thumbs up to the attacked thinking they are with him. Convincing NOBODY. And of course they beat him up too. Then Tenay screams, hey what a minute what are they doing? Didn't Hogan and Bischoff used to book WCW when the nWo was there? I remember things looking so realistic. It was much more convincing at least and you never knew what they were going to do. This was pretty bad. If they wanted to do this right, they would have build a suspense for a few weeks at least that Roode may be with these guys. Or better yet have guys being beaten by the attackers behind the scene and Roode just walks by and does nothing. Then Tenay plays detective, everytime he talks to Roode during an interview, he ask about these guys to Roode and he doesn't want to respond. Then Roode at some point explodes and he say that he doesn't give a crap about anybody and the guys that got beatup deserved it.
    Last edited by Frank; 07-19-2012 at 10:15 PM.
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

TNA wasn't as good tonight as they have been lately. Not bad, but not great.
    FREE XENU!

I wonder how many fans know the significance of Aces and Eights. I don't think many wrestling fans know about Wild Bill Hickok and the hand he was dealt when he was shot.
    Everything burns...

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Surely a 42 year old who was a midcarder for his entire career will turn the company around
    i doubt that's even what they xpect from him.

Oops, well he was making the same point as me.
    ah, well he was also unsuccessful then.

Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    Also, dead crowd. And none of the wrestlers tried to do anything about it until Magnus did.

I want Joey Ryan in Aces and Eights.

And Chavo is a decent signing. He's not going to be spectacular, but if they want to improve some of those flippy X-Division guys who only know flips and not how to have a decent match, Chavo's the man to help fix that.
    me too. whoever it is aint going over hogan and sting though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Zapper View Post
    I wonder how many fans know the significance of Aces and Eights. I don't think many wrestling fans know about Wild Bill Hickok and the hand he was dealt when he was shot.
    i didn't and was wondering about that.

i only got to catch the 1st hour, enjoyed what i saw but am not confident TNA knows where they are going with either the aces and eights or AJ & claire storylines.

fire russo.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post

me too. whoever it is aint going over hogan and sting though.
    In this case, and keeping in mind i bitch every time i see Hogan or see Sting in the ring, they really should.
    If it's built to their big ppv of the year, the good guys should go over at that point, it will have been months and months of these guys beating everyone up for months.

BTW, and understand this really really doesn't mean anything, Angle tweeted that he is in WWE 13.
    I assume they had to get permission from TNA for this, though i have no idea why TNA would grant it given they are currently dealing with a lawsuit.

In this case, and keeping in mind i bitch every time i see Hogan or see Sting in the ring, they really should.
    If it's built to their big ppv of the year, the good guys should go over at that point, it will have been months and months of these guys beating everyone up for months.
    true, it's just unfortunate that the "good guys" will most likely be sting & hogan instead of some guys who could really use the rub.

again hoping A&E is either joey ryan and other ring ka king dudes or corino, vampiro, and shane douglas.
    Last edited by lboinyamouf4sho; 07-20-2012 at 02:24 AM.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by The Zapper View Post

Yes yes, we know. Aces & Eights is the Deadmans Hand.
    Religion is like a fart. It's only good when all the others stink.

hearing A&E is going to be a crew of WWE midcard rejects(including slapnuts). that will be kind of disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    hearing A&E is going to be a crew of WWE midcard rejects(including slapnuts). that will be kind of disappointing.
    I think Jarrett is well and past his wwe midcard days.

If Chavo is among the guys then theres no hope for the angle.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    If Chavo is among the guys then theres no hope for the angle.
    What guys were before doesn't have a lot of meaning to what they can be, in fact, being a bunch of midcarders from WWE years ago is a benefit.
    After all, when they bring the stars it doesn't mean shit, they come in and do the same shit they were doing in WWE and seem lesser because they are on the shit promotion.
    But midcarders? They can be completly different from what they were, and since no one cared about them in the past, they have a shot at getting over.