Page 143 of 334 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 5003

A guy like Morgan could be a nice transitional champ to get an underdog over. There are only a handful of guys that are his size that are better wrestlers.
    GET WELL GEORGE LOPEZ

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    So you put him with the best workers in the company and he looks ok, and what do you do when we've seen those matches 30 times? Hope he stays over having bad matches?
    There have been bad champs before. Putting the belt on Morgan wouldn't bring down the company and it's worth taking a shot.
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The fact Lamonica is married makes it even more funny. If you believe real shoots , Lamonica is commiting bigomy lol. Which would make it damn funny if they have his real wife show up and they claim Bully Ray married another woman and has 2 wives.
    I just figured that TNA likes being able to call someone "mark" over and over again on TV, and with plausible deniability.

But you've got to figure out of all the wrestling wives everywhere, Bully Ray's wife probably never figured she'd be the one to have to worry about seeing her husband making out with Brooke Hogan on national TV.

MY favorite thing about matt morgan, is he looked shit in the ppv match, so it's nice to know he's consistant.
    But he's the BLUEPRINT!!!
    Matt Morgan, early sign jim cornette lost his fucking mind.
    The word was that Morgan was injured before the Genesis tag match, and was having trouble walking around backstage. I wouldn't hold that single match against him as the sole evidence that he should never be champ.

Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post
    There have been bad champs before. Putting the belt on Morgan wouldn't bring down the company and it's worth taking a shot.
    I can't believe that he hasn't been champ already.

Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    The word was that Morgan was injured before the Genesis tag match, and was having trouble walking around backstage. I wouldn't hold that single match against him as the sole evidence that he should never be champ.
    Wait...you think that's the only bad match he's had?
    That wasn't even his worst match.

Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post
    Putting the belt on Joey Ryan wouldn't bring the company down. But the one thing they tend to have is good main events.

From Parts Unknown... clayholio's Avatar

Wait...you think that's the only bad match he's had?
    That wasn't even his worst match.
    Again with the big guy hate? I like watching big guys wrestle. We've gone over this regarding Kane before. I'm not going to argue what you should enjoy, I find Matt Morgan a completely acceptable wrestler. He's also had some really good matches, including working with drunk Jeff Hardy. Which means to me that he can hang at that level.

But the match you pointed out was an aberration, and not representative of his normal work.

Again with the big guy hate? I like watching big guys wrestle. We've gone over this regarding Kane before. I'm not going to argue what you should enjoy, I find Matt Morgan a completely acceptable wrestler. He's also had some really good matches, including working with drunk Jeff Hardy. Which means to me that he can hang at that level.

But the match you pointed out was an aberration, and not representative of his normal work.
    Every match he had when he was crimsons partner.
    Im kind of shocked you would think this is "big man hate", he's not even on the level of kane or show.

Making Mischief The Great Grape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    I actually saw it on velvet sky's twitter, but she apparently was talkign about WANTING kong to come back. I misundertood.
    Velvet seems to demonstrate more sense there regarding the division than the people who book and write it.
    Stuff people complain about on boards is stuff that sells best.Stuff boards & Tumblr support almost uniformly sells poorly.I am not happy about this,it makes me sad.But itís true-Gail Simone(edit)

So I have a friend who is a huge wrestling fan. Loves it, and that's his goal in life. Well, TNA wrestling has this contest where individuals have a chance to get noticed and he's a part of it. The top sixteen voted wrestlers get a chance, and I'm trying to help his chances.

On the link below, there are 16 brackets and you can select individuals to see their profile. His name is Mark Ptasnik (ring name is Mark Sterling) and I'm hoping you all would be kind enough to spend maybe 5-10 seconds to vote for him. He has worked his ass off for a chance in the industry, and I think this is something well deserved. Just trying to do my part for him.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/component/k2/item/4021

One of his matches on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmDEWYmT5wU

Sorry, didn't want to start a new thread for this, and thought this was the best place to try and get help for him.

I want an Aces and Eights t shirt

First round voting for the TNA Gut Check Challenge began over the weekend, you can vote at impactwrestling.com/gutcheckchallenge. There are 16 brackets, with hundreds of profiles (with videos) on the site.

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/...#ixzz2IkFMBNQ9

As it turns out...

TNA is using people without permission.

Luke Hawx said he did not give permission, nor respond to their emails asking if he would like to be in the tournament.

They are also using current NXT talent, such as Sasha Banks, and reportedly Corey Graves(Alleged was there, but removed)

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/...#ixzz2IkGhyMBt
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

So Taz's motivation is that he hate what TNA has turned into, and he has secretly wanted to change the show.He wants this place to be the new ECW and challenge the WWE for superiority and not be a WCW circle jerk. I think this path could save this angle.
    GET WELL GEORGE LOPEZ

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

you have to remember if alex doesn't like a guy he's "shit". there's no middle ground, no "he's ok, but i'm not a fan".

i like a good big man wrestler, i just don't see him being any better than OK, also don't feel him on the mic like some people.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

The profile for X-Division wrestler Kid Kash has been removed from the roster page at ImpactWrestling.com. This usually means that a wrestler has been released by the promotion.
    More shortly.

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/...#ixzz2IoJwQtvf

As noted earlier, Kid Kash's profile was removed from the TNA Impact Wrestling roster on their website.
    Christian York's profile has been removed from the roster page as well, which would indicate that he has been released. York is a winner of the "Gut Check" competition, and competed at last week's Impact Wrestling taping, which will be aired tomorrow.

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/...#ixzz2Ip7hG1ok