Page 134 of 334 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 5003
    Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    If Cage is on he will be on gut check tomorow, btw.
    gut check would be a better way to introduce him(even though i think gut check sux too). cage is awesome but nobody knows him so unmasking him would be meaningless.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    gut check would be a better way to introduce him(even though i think gut check sux too). cage is awesome but nobody knows him so unmasking him would be meaningless.
    I don't mind gut check itself, i mind the week after when they rate them on camera.

I don't mind gut check itself, i mind the week after when they rate them on camera.
    yeah, the kayfabe breaking american idol bullshit. try out matches are cool.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

yeah, the kayfabe breaking american idol bullshit. try out matches are cool.
    I hated it more when there was some young kid...can't remember his name, really young and skinny though, but the crowd went apeshit for him, and he was great at selling, and he was 18.
    And they said no, and all i could think is "He's 18, and he can already sell better than half your wrestlers, you are sending these guys to OVW, isn't this the sort of fellow you want?"

I hated it more when there was some young kid...can't remember his name, really young and skinny though, but the crowd went apeshit for him, and he was great at selling, and he was 18.
    And they said no, and all i could think is "He's 18, and he can already sell better than half your wrestlers, you are sending these guys to OVW, isn't this the sort of fellow you want?"
    you got WERKT bro. somebody has to lose sometimes, and those won't be the OVW guys. they aren't really trying people out and sending them to OVW to develop, they're bringing them up from OVW and then sending them back to continue development, with xceptions like york, and briscoe and of course the thing with joey ryan. chris lewie and the 18yr old kid never had a chance.

you got WERKT bro. somebody has to lose sometimes, and those won't be the OVW guys. they aren't really trying people out and sending them to OVW to develop, they're bringing them up from OVW and then sending them back to continue development, with xceptions like york, and briscoe and of course the thing with joey ryan. chris lewie and the 18yr old kid never had a chance.
    That kid was good, got screwed.

That kid was good, got screwed.
    out of what??

out of what??
    A developmental contract.
    We know that when they stand in front of the dudes that's somewhat of a shoot, they aren't told ahead if it's yes or no, so the kid didn't know.

A developmental contract.
    We know that when they stand in front of the dudes that's somewhat of a shoot, they aren't told ahead if it's yes or no, so the kid didn't know.
    yeah you got WERKT. good for you though.
    you really think york & briscoe didn't know they were getting signed??

yeah you got WERKT. good for you though.
    you really think york & briscoe didn't know they were getting signed??
    Some people get told, briscoe was already on tv, but they all didn't, the chick didn't, and that silva dude was suppose to be a no so he didn't know.

Some people get told, briscoe was already on tv, but they all didn't, the chick didn't, and that silva dude was suppose to be a no so he didn't know.
    you don't think it's quite the coincidence that all the "contestants" that came from OVW(silva, shaw, the chick) were successful??

He then made an appearance for wwe as a security guard.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    im cool with her in the e
    Don't see why she wouldn't be highly sought after.

She's amazing in the ring AND she's gorgeous--she clearly has that fitness model look that WWE likes so much. She should be a much bigger star (in the US)

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Don't see why she wouldn't be highly sought after.

She's amazing in the ring AND she's gorgeous--she clearly has that fitness model look that WWE likes so much. She should be a much bigger star (in the US)
    She has made it clear she wants to go to wwe.

In a press release issued earlier by TNA Wrestling, the company announced that it plans to hold only 4 PPV events in 2013. The following is an excerpt from the press release:

"The 52 annual episodes of Impact Wrestling will lead to four, epic pay-per-view events commencing with Genesis January 13, Lockdown March 10, Slammiversary June 9, and Bound For Glory October 13."

Said TNA President Dixie Carter of the PPV format change, "The Pay-Per-View industry has changed so much in the last decade. The traditional Pay-Per-View wrestling model needed to evolve and we believe this strategy will positively impact not only the Pay-Per-View events but the weekly television programming as well."