Page 131 of 334 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 5003
  1. #1951
    Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope
    Posts
    7,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    LOL at Kasarian's AJ impression.
    that was awesome.

    i liked most of what i saw of impact. robbie E&T/jesse tara made me laugh. RVD vs york was pretty cool. joe vs fat A&E guy #3 was ok. socal sinners vs chavo/hernandez was good. i love tessmacher. roode vs aries was good.

    anybody know where to watch impact online(after it airs on tv)?? the site i used to watch it on has become too much of a pain in the ass.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

  2. #1952
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    that was awesome.

    i liked most of what i saw of impact. robbie E&T/jesse tara made me laugh. RVD vs york was pretty cool. joe vs fat A&E guy #3 was ok. socal sinners vs chavo/hernandez was good. i love tessmacher. roode vs aries was good.

    anybody know where to watch impact online(after it airs on tv)?? the site i used to watch it on has become too much of a pain in the ass.
    I think if you make Impact less about the Hogans the shows quality improves greatly.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  3. #1953
    Beast Within Rabidwolfdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Last TNA was the first time I said, this is better then this weeks WWE, and I hope for its sake continues. Why I thought it was good, it felt like a mash up of all the PPVs the Tag match with team Daniels vs team Chavo was the best, gaining more respect for Daniels more and more. The Gail kim match was great also. The worst match... a former fav of mine Mr. Whole'Fin Show, the dude with the dredlocks seemed to be out wrestling Rob yet he nails a quick frog splash and ends it. I dunno why but Rob seems like hes moving in slo-mo these days. Not as fluid as he used to be.

  4. #1954
    Rargh! Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Woo!
    Posts
    28,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabidwolfdog View Post
    Last TNA was the first time I said, this is better then this weeks WWE, and I hope for its sake continues. Why I thought it was good, it felt like a mash up of all the PPVs the Tag match with team Daniels vs team Chavo was the best, gaining more respect for Daniels more and more. The Gail kim match was great also. The worst match... a former fav of mine Mr. Whole'Fin Show, the dude with the dredlocks seemed to be out wrestling Rob yet he nails a quick frog splash and ends it. I dunno why but Rob seems like hes moving in slo-mo these days. Not as fluid as he used to be.
    Rob looks like he's moving in slow mo because he's 42 years old and works for TNA, so he is older and doens't give a shit.

  5. #1955
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Rob looks like he's moving in slow mo because he's 42 years old and works for TNA, so he is older and doens't give a shit.
    I often question why continue to push RVD? Just use him to put upcoming talent over since he no longer flows like he used to
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  6. #1956
    Rargh! Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Woo!
    Posts
    28,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I often question why continue to push RVD? Just use him to put upcoming talent over since he no longer flows like he used to
    Push?
    He has the x division belt, that's not a push.
    No one gives a shit about that belt in that company.

  7. #1957
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Push?
    He has the x division belt, that's not a push.
    No one no longer gives a shit about that belt in that company.
    Fixed it.

    TNA used to treat that division as a big deal.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  8. #1958
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Fixed it.

    TNA used to treat that division as a big deal.
    TNA will be holding an X-Division contender's tournament over the next few weeks with the tournament finals scheduled for the 1/13 Genesis PPV in Orlando, Florida.
    The tournament will kick off tonight with several matches on Impact Wrestling.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

  9. #1959
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    TNA will be holding an X-Division contender's tournament over the next few weeks with the tournament finals scheduled for the 1/13 Genesis PPV in Orlando, Florida.
    The tournament will kick off tonight with several matches on Impact Wrestling.
    Interesting. Sadly I expect Aces & Eights involvement
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  10. #1960
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,012

    Default

    Weak promo from the cowboy.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

  11. #1961
    Rargh! Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Woo!
    Posts
    28,965

    Default

    Yearly Rating Averages

    2007 - 1.05 rating
    2008 - 1.06 rating
    2009 - 1.15 rating (pre-Hogan)
    2010 - 1.06 rating (includes switch to Monday nights & switch back to Thursdays)
    2011 - 1.17 rating
    2012 - 1.02 rating (1.07 first-half, 0.97 second-half)

    Month-to-Month Ratings Averages
    Jan. 2012: 1.15 rating
    Feb. 2012: 1.11 rating
    Mar. 2012: 1.04 rating
    Apr. 2012: 1.01 rating
    May 2012: 1.01 rating (includes first live show 5/31)
    June 2012: 0.98 rating
    July 2012: 0.96 rating
    Aug. 2012: 1.04 rating (reversed six-month slide)
    Sept. 2012: 0.98 rating
    Oct. 2012: 0.92 rating (BFG month)
    Nov. 2012: 0.96 rating
    Dec. 2012: 0.97 rating

    My determination?
    HIRE RUSSO!
    clapclap clapclapclap

  12. #1962
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,012

    Default

    They actually just said Mike knox from WWE?


    Playing with fire TNA.
    Doesnt WWE still own that name?
    Last edited by Gryphon; 01-03-2013 at 07:05 PM.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

  13. #1963
    Junior Member AstroShark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    They actually just said Mike knox from WWE?


    Playing with fire TNA.
    Doesnt WWE still own that name?


    Im sure he'll get a new name and watch TNA actually make him epic like the did Gallows...i love TNA and have from the beggenning..it's the only wrestling i have been watching since 2004.

  14. #1964
    Rargh! Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Woo!
    Posts
    28,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    They actually just said Mike knox from WWE?


    Playing with fire TNA.
    Doesnt WWE still own that name?
    Speaking of TNa being a low rent indie promotion, they are running house shows mania weekend in new york.

  15. #1965
    2x Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    26,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Speaking of TNa being a low rent indie promotion, they are running house shows mania weekend in new york.
    Can you send me the observer?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •