Page 16 of 334 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Anyone think Al Snow is capable enough to wrestle Ryan? It seems that they are building to a match between the two. Personally I'd rather it be Taz that wrestles Ryan but since he's unable to might aswell go with Snow.
    Its gonna be Al....I'd love to see Taz wrestle again but its clear he can't. I will always have memories of the ECW Taz...
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

I do like the idea that chavo thinks Vickie would go to TNa if she wasn't in a contract.
    You know, because she hasn't left the company and come back, and i'm sure TNA would be able to pay her more.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    He was also upset that they used eddie's death to push Rey instead of him.
    Because Eddie dying should have benefited him.
    Wasnt he offered the push and turned it down?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    Wasnt he offered the push and turned it down?
    According to the interview i read where he bitched about Rey getting a push instead of him, i would say no.
    And given the fact that he was involved in stuff that used Eddie, i would say definetly not.
    He turned heel on Rey so...

According to the interview i read where he bitched about Rey getting a push instead of him, i would say no.
    And given the fact that he was involved in stuff that used Eddie, i would say definetly not.
    He turned heel on Rey so...
    Could have been bitter about it after the fact and might have been dishonest as a result.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

I understand that people tend to skip Divas matches, but if you honestly think Beth hasn't improved since she started you're blind.
    it's the part about her being horrible when she 1st came in that voided the rest of your post, but you tend to throw the words "horrible" & "shitty" around rather freely.

Also Ryan at least has personality and a nice look. The other competitors are bland and boring
    4sho.

I don't see his gimmick going beyond midcard.
    nothing wrong with that. i think he could have a good x-division or TV title run.

Anyone think Al Snow is capable enough to wrestle Ryan? It seems that they are building to a match between the two. Personally I'd rather it be Taz that wrestles Ryan but since he's unable to might aswell go with Snow.
    i think snow would be fine, here's a match he had last year

takes awhile to get going but when it does he seems good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by The Zapper View Post
    Ah, I missed TNA last week. I thought the TV champ was supposed to defend every week, but I guess that's not the case.
    that was the case, but you know how TNA is with that kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its gonna be Al....I'd love to see Taz wrestle again but its clear he can't. I will always have memories of the ECW Taz...
    taz chasing douglas was what hooked me on ECW in 98

I do like the idea that chavo thinks Vickie would go to TNa if she wasn't in a contract.
    You know, because she hasn't left the company and come back, and i'm sure TNA would be able to pay her more.
    WWE has degraded vick on several occasions, i wouldn't be surprised if she'd wanted to leave at times.
    Last edited by lboinyamouf4sho; 07-29-2012 at 12:15 AM.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    it's the part about her being horrible when she 1st came in that voided the rest of your post, but you tend to throw the words "horrible" & "shitty" around rather freely.

WWE has degraded vick on several occasions, i wouldn't be surprised if she'd wanted to leave at times.
    You should be used to it by now, she got better then she was...is that better?

And Vickie quit in the past, so she obviously did want to leave. Then she came back, after TNA was already in business for some time, if she wanted to go there she had the ability too.
    She would be a damn side better then Brooke Hogan.

You should be used to it by now, she got better then she was...is that better?
    true, and yes

And Vickie quit in the past, so she obviously did want to leave. Then she came back, after TNA was already in business for some time, if she wanted to go there she had the ability too.
    She would be a damn side better then Brooke Hogan.
    i'm not sure how obvious it is, i thought she only left to tend to family matters.
    Last edited by lboinyamouf4sho; 07-29-2012 at 12:21 AM.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

true, and yes

i'm not sure how obvious it is, i thought she only left to tend to family matters.
    If that was why when she was getting called fatty constantly im not sure why she would actually want to leave now.

If that was why when she was getting called fatty constantly im not sure why she would actually want to leave now.
    the schedule's a bitch, especially for a single mother.

i think snow would be fine, here's a match he had last year

takes awhile to get going but when it does he seems good to go.
    Sadly, knowing TNA, they'll probably have one of the Gut Check competitors wrestle him instead
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

the schedule's a bitch, especially for a single mother.
    She doesn't even work all the house shows and isn't always on both shows, she works 2 days a lot of weeks, that's better than most work schedules.

I don't see his gimmick going beyond midcard.
    In my opinion Joey Ryan's best work has been in tag teams with a guy named Johnny Goodtime. His whole act fit better when he has another guy to feed off of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMcSOOipoYQ

He could work in the X Division but he's not exactly a flyer.
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

She doesn't even work all the house shows and isn't always on both shows, she works 2 days a lot of weeks, that's better than most work schedules.
    it's the travel not the number of days she works.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    In my opinion Joey Ryan's best work has been in tag teams with a guy named Johnny Goodtime. His whole act fit better when he has another guy to feed off of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMcSOOipoYQ

He could work in the X Division but he's not exactly a flyer.
    joey's been in a lot of good tag teams, never actually seen him tag with goodtime though, it's pretty hard for me to even imagine goodtime as a heel. i just started watching NWA hollywood regularly about 2 weeks ago and goodtime is in japan.

joey not being a flyer is a good thing for him and the x-division. it's a real cruiser division now.

What better way to begin Impact than a good old fashion brawl
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck