Page 1 of 334 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default TNA/Impact Wrestling II: The Greatest Man that ever Lived

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

Its a title you can't argue against.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

Well...i could argue it, Bryan is better.
    He;s the greatest man in tna though.

Got no problems with the title
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

who is the new title refering to? Hulk Hogan?

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    who is the new title refering to? Hulk Hogan?
    Austin Aries. Its his nickname.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    Austin Aries. Its his nickname.
    ahhh, thanks! :)

LOL, it could have also meant: Chuck Norris. LOL

Rewatched Vitory Road '08 earlier, I miss the X-Cup

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

Alex
    Sting still lost, which means he loses a much higher percentage of his matches than John Cena.
    win loss percentage doesn't really mean much when discussing protection. when was the last time sting lost decisively?? he rarely has, i'm not saying he isn't willing to it just doesn't happen and certainly didn't happen in either of the matches with roode this year.

Legato
    Props to once again believing I'm the only one that make complaints about someone not putting someone over thus explain why I'm the only one you always single out. Especially from someone who also makes BS complaints about wrestlers he doesn't like that isn't true.
    you do realize i addressed you and alex in my post??
    and when i complain/say i don't like a wrestler it is 100% true, i really don't like them.

Sting hasn't been the focal point on every TNA PPV nor has headlined any PPV like Cena does
    sting just headlined a PPV last month WTF??

Sting has infact lost to Roode and since that loss Roode has been build as the longest reigning TNA Champ and one of their best champions ever since that Hardy disaster and Sting hardly set his sights on Roode since the loss

Sting hasn't been used often recently and when he has it invovles him getting beaten up by some Nexus type group recently
    i'm not saying sting didn't lose to roode, i'm saying he was protected as much as anybody including cena in those losses(1 involving him KOing himself with a chair and another him getting hit with a beer bottle and closing the show by kicking roodes ass).

he flat out said he isn't going after roode anymore because he already kicked his ass in their last match.

So the next time your feelings got hurt over something Alex said howabout not taking your anger on someone thats not interested in some make believe feud you are trying to create
    i barley mentioned you, no feelings were hurt, just another day. no need to be so dramatic all the time.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Quote Originally Posted by lboinyamouf4sho View Post
    ==

sting just headlined a PPV last month WTF??
    Every ppv, not any, that was a typo on my part

<Subscribing to thread for when DirecTV gets Viacom back>

But when I read that Viacom is 'just asking for a few cents, per subscriber, per day' I thought to myself geez, that's actually a f*ckton of money. Which is fine and all, but don't pretend that it's an insignificant increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex L View Post
    <Subscribing to thread for when DirecTV gets Viacom back>

But when I read that Viacom is 'just asking for a few cents, per subscriber, per day' I thought to myself geez, that's actually a f*ckton of money. Which is fine and all, but don't pretend that it's an insignificant increase.
    It is a bit silly that the viacom channels all have decreased ratings, but they want more money.
    Like...that makes sense in that they need to recoup the lost revenue, but it doens't make sense for directtv to have to charge people more because they suck.

Part of it's that less people are watching programming on TV these days, what with the Interwebs and all.

I read that Viacom took Daily Show/Colbert offline so people can't watch it for free, so this could have some very interesting side effects. Like, I'm sure its fanbase will throw a shitfit but can you really complain that your TV show that used to be free is no longer free?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex L View Post
    Part of it's that less people are watching programming on TV these days, what with the Interwebs and all.

I read that Viacom took Daily Show/Colbert offline so people can't watch it for free, so this could have some very interesting side effects. Like, I'm sure its fanbase will throw a shitfit but can you really complain that your TV show that used to be free is no longer free?
    People who still watch Daily Show?
    Yeah, i imagine they can complaign about a lot.

"Spike TV confirmed today that TNA Rewind has been canceled.

The first episode, the first hour of what was supposed to be a weekly three-hour block of TNA progamming on Thursdays, aired this past week and drew an 0.2 rating, about one-third of what Spike had been doing in the 7 p.m. Thursday time slot.

Impact will continue to air 8-10 p.m. every Thursday night."
    After 1 week...so, the thing is, for all the improvements TNA has made, which coincided with their rating going down due to a time switch, they thought people would watch a 1 hour recap of the previous weeks show.
    So, product improved, business side still dumb as fuck all.