Page 5 of 666 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast
    Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Are we all in the city?

I was planning on having Elewa stay away but if everyone went, he would have gone too.
    By now, I think everyone who wanted to go to the city should be there by now.

Besides, I think there was some kind of signal letting people know it was safe.
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    By now, I think everyone who wanted to go to the city should be there by now.

Besides, I think there was some kind of signal letting people know it was safe.
    Has the signal been sent up?

What was it?
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Enhancers:
    Strength: 13
    Durability: 14
    Speed: 13
    Stamina:15
    Tech: 15

NAME: Marko McCool

HERITAGE/RACE: Celtic/Slavic Mutt

WEAPON TYPE/MARTIAL SKILL: Various forms of armed combat, wields a riot shield and a police club currently, both made of materials much tougher than standard issue.

APPERANCE:
    Height 6' 180 lbs

CHARACTER HISTORY & PERSONALITY:

Marko and his father lived alone in Sector 13 where his father was a respected fairly high ranking member of the enforcers. While he repeatedly received offers of positions in some of the nicer districts, his father would have none of it, as he believed that the place where a good cop was needed the most was in the poorer and more crime ridden district.

As he grew up surrounded by some of he worst cases in Eden, Marko decided from an early age that he would follow in his father's footsteps and do his best to help and serve those that surrounded him. To be a guardian of those who could not help themselves.

Through most of his life Marko trained to be the best enforcer he could possibly be, not just training himself physically, but also practicing diplomacy, first aid, anything he could find that would be useful in helping people.

Six months before the events of the rpg, Marko's father passed away from an unforeseen illness, a few weeks after that, Marko discovered his enhancer abilities, at the age of seventeen, remarkably late, and only a few days before he was too enter the Enforcers training program.

This has caused him some distress, as it disqualifies him for the enforcers, as well as separating him somewhat from the memory of his unpowered father. Despite this, he seems happy to join the Arcadia in the hopes that he will still be able to help the more wretched members of the city, even if he cannot follow in his father's footsteps.

In order to heal his body from the poison Marko has undergone technological enhancement from an ancient technology, which claims to be the last vestige of some group called the Knights of the Blue Cross. The AI that runs this ancient tech refers to itself as Bogatyr, and claims to be Marko's squire.

Due to the damage to his brain thanks to the same poison that killed his father, Marko is currently suffering from Amnesia.

Powers of the Blue Cross:

1. Full Cyborg Conversion: Due to the extent of the damage that Marko's body suffered, particularly his central nervous system, the Blue Cross had to completely rework his body, becoming an integral part of it in the process. Because of this Marko no longer sleep, or breath being entirely sustained by the energies of the Blue Cross, though he can still become drained of energy due to overuse of his abilities. He does still need to eat in order to supply an additional cells to replace the few remaining organic parts in his system, but this is a very small amount.

Because of his largely technological body, Most of Marko's vital organs have been replaced, a such he does not have to worry about things such as having his lungs shot, bleeding out from wounds, and can easily reattach missing limbs (Note: His actual healing rate (which is now more of a "repair rate" is still dictated by stamina.) Likewise, poisons, and other biohazards have little to no affect on him, (though he is now vulnerable to things that would hurt technological sources.)

Lastly the Blue Cross comes with an AI, the SQUIRE system, which helps maintain his systems and helps with future powers, as well as acting as an assistant and advisor to Marko, guided him along his path. His name is Bogatyr. While most of Marko's future powers will require Bogatyr in some fashion, currently the AI can be counted on to analyze data, run scans and sensors, run calculations, and run an advanced virtual reality built into the system, which allows Marko to train for various circumstances.

5. Basic Armory: The Blue Cross is able to create basic constructs from seemingly nothing, which nevertheless have form and weight. Currently Marko only has access to very basic constructions in the form of medieval level technology, mainly weapons and armor. The armor is looks like this

And the weapons follow the same general style. Simply maintaining these constructions requires active use of energy though a low levels. At this level Marko must maintain in constant contact with his constructs in order to keep them from dissipating. Their durability is equal to his own, plus his points in Tech.

While Marko seemingly summons these constructs with a thought, it is up to Bogatyr to actually design and 'retrieve' the constructs.

10: Šarac (Aka Sharatz) Members of the Order of the Blue Cross are meant to be knights, and Marko is no exception. But what is a knight without a steed? Enter Šarac, created by Bogatyr to be Marko's robotic flying horse. His name is a pun, which nobody but Bogatyr gets.

Sharatz stats are identical to Marko's own save for Stamina, which is a stat they share (meaning while Sharatz is active Marko burns energy at a faster rate.) Sharatz does not heal save for being summoned again completely fresh.

While overall speed is the same as Marko's, since he is a horse he can run at four times the speed as Marko. Sharatz can run even on thin air, creating tiny little fields on which to run.

Sharatz is a second AI individual from Bogatyr. He's not nearly as advanced, with the intellect of a very bright horse, but nonetheless he can still act independently. Sharatz is completely loyal to Marko.

15: Advanced Armory Marko's constructs increase in both durability and complexity. Instead of their durability being a function of Marko's durability+tech, they instead have a durability of of his durability+2(tech), including his armor. Additionally the constructs no longer need to be in constant contact with him to exist, and they gain the ability for simple mechanical movement, drills, chainsaws, rotor blades, crossbows etc.

PERSONAL SKILLS: Marko is very skilled at negotiation and conflict resolution, he is also intensely familiar with with emergency first aid.

POWER TYPE: (Enhancer)
    -Power 1 Stamina
    -Power 2 Durability
    Last edited by Ptrvc; 10-16-2012 at 06:39 PM.

Has the signal been sent up?

What was it?
    I believe Rivia did some light trick...

Nevermind.

The following would be the only relevant thing, as far as signals and such:

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    To everyone, "I have contact with Cas and Eisen, as well as Mack and King. So far the two 'teams' are fine, so far." Rivia, "Norma, Ember ... and anyone else who wants to come, we need to go." She then started towards the city.
    The lack of people at the camp I guess would be another sign.

The flying rock would have been another sign of people leaving.

And of course, the flying ice chair/sled thing would have been a third visual sign of people leaving.

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Cas forgot the best part of the message to Ramilia.

Can't have an awkward apology session now. :P

Alright, going to fudge things a little in terms of timeframe for my next post.

Or rather, just assume that Elewa is with Sloane, Boss and company.

I apologise for messing with the timeline a bit, I do try to avoid it as much as I can.

Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Cas forgot the best part of the message to Ramilia.

Can't have an awkward apology session now. :P
    Sloane didn't freak like I wanted. Damn. We'll try that again later.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Sloane didn't freak like I wanted. Damn. We'll try that again later.
    No words for my picking at your character?

I did all those sort of backhanded compliments for nothing.

Follow me on Tumblr!

So, what are we doing, exactly?
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

No words for my picking at your character?

I did all those sort of backhanded compliments for nothing.
    Oh. Gimme a sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburohunter929 View Post
    We're ignoring Nero. Like always.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Your face. And also the vast majority of us is at the Xanatos building doing Batman work.

Nero, Lucic, and maybe one or two other people are still wherever we were earlier.

Everybody else went to die in Xanatos Building.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Nero, Lucic, and maybe one or two other people are still wherever we were earlier.

Everybody else went to die in Xanatos Building.
    Oh please.

Clearly you guys are going to die first.

Also, ether power is clearly garbage.

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Wait, is it Ramilia talking to Sloane or Max?

Just letting you guys know, I've skipped a night of sleep in hopes of setting my circadian rythm back a few hours, since I need to get back to my appartment and pick up the bills before I get evicted.

Basically, I'm very sleep deprived and won't be able to stay on for long tonight. In fact, I'll probably crash around the time of most activity.

Cleric, I'm not gonna ask you to put the game on hold for my sake but if you do hit us with some kind of big event tonight, I'd appreciate it if you leave some of it for me to catch up with when I wake up tomorrow.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck