Page 657 of 666 FirstFirst ... 157557607647653654655656657658659660661 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 9983

Cleric, how many roboT1000s are left, aside from the dark ones?

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    Cleric, how many roboT1000s are left, aside from the dark ones?
    Those left on the bottom floor number three doezen.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

I find it amusing that Ramilia's keeping score. Is she going to ask other people what they did at some later point?

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    He lands in front of them, wisps of fire curling around him.

"You're right. They're not BURNING!" He sends a cone of fire at them, followed by explosive fireballs at the floor around them.
    We're totally going to die.

And if that's the case, there's no reason not to go nuts.
    Last edited by FarBeyondC; 12-06-2012 at 03:55 PM.
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Well, group is currently infiltrating Gulag led by father Jacob.

Elewa is back form his desert walk and want to lead Eden after they knock down the evil dictator, which wouldn't be so bad were it not for the part where he is okay with Takeshi becoming a monster to do so.

Drank some cactus juice that one.

Takeshi boldly declared he wants to be a monster and kill and torture Volkov.

Group is divided on how to deal with the bad guy.

Robert is wondering if maybe punching things in the face is not the way to go

And other stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Let's be honest, Elewa was talking like a supervillain.

Also everyone misses Eisen.
    Jesus. I leave you guys on your own for two measly weeks and look what happens. o_O
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Those left on the bottom floor number three doezen.
    I'm a little confused. I feel like I'm missing something.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I'm a little confused. I feel like I'm missing something.
    There were, at the time of that post, 3 dozen guards on the first floor.

These include all of the reinforcements from the 3rd-5th floors.

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Jesus. I leave you guys on your own for two measly weeks and look what happens. o_O
    Eisen is the heart of the group. We need her.

"You're right. They're not BURNING!" He sends a cone of fire at them, followed by explosive fireballs at the floor around them.
    I actually laughed when I read this.
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    I actually laughed when I read this.
    If the fire doesn't work it'll be pretty hilarious.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    If the combination of his fire, her normal explosive ice, and her special, two-bombs-in-one explosive ice fails, things are really going to suck.

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    If the fire doesn't work, then clearly he didn't use enough of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    This guy gets it.
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

This guy gets it.
    Indeed.

It's a shame that there's probably no way to get Mack to include her in the West Wind effect; that would be really boss about now.

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Wooo! I have no idea what's going on! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    "Ich werde sie fixieren. Ich werde alles fixieren."

NAME: Eisen Schneider

HERITAGE/RACE: German/Robot

WEAPON TYPE/MARTIAL SKILL: Hunter Attacker Tactical Evaluation System. (HATES.)
    -Riesenrichter: A sword built into Eisen's right arm.

APPERANCE:

Height: 150 cm.
    Weight: 95 kg.
    Eyes: Blue.
    Hair: Golden blond.

A petite girl, blonde and fair-skinned, slender in build and small for her age. She carries around a doll named Satchel, which reinforces the impression that she is younger then she really is.

THEME SONG: Remote Control.

CHARACTER HISTORY & PERSONALITY: Eisen was brought up in Sector 1 by her uncle, Doctor Deidrich Schneider - a brillaint yet eccentric scientist. Having been raised and home schooled in the doctor's enormous labroratory of a home, she has led an extremely sheltered life.

Never the less, eventually her uncle finally decided to let her go outside for once. While nobody is entirely sure what transpired that day, it ultimately resulted in Eisen sending three grown men to the healing tanks of the local hospital. In light of this, Dr Schneider decided to send her to the Arcadia academy, both to learn to control her immense strenght better and to get some much-needed social exposure.

Eisen is a bright and cheerful girl, but somewhat naive due to her upbringing. Her isolation did not make her shy - quite the contrary, she approaches her brave new world with the innocence and wide-eyed curiosity of a four-week old kitten. While normally very friendly, her inexperience at interacting with other people can sometimes make her behavior come across as rather odd to others. She also has a habit of talking to herself when she thinks nobody can hear her.

VERBAL QUIRK: Immitating Dr Schneider, Eisen has taken to peppering her speech with German words and phrases.

PERSONAL SKILLS:
    Technology-savvy: Having grown up in the home of a genius inventor, Eisen has aquired a good hand with technology, particularly computers - she knows her way around software as well as hardware.
    Keen Memory: Eisen has an unusually good memory for details and has made a habit of memorizing any information she thinks might come in handy in the future.

POWER TYPE: Enhancer.
    -Strenght: 12
    -Durability: 12
    -Speed: 3
    -Endurance: 3
    -Ancient Tech: 50

ABILITIES:

AntiStigma:
    A mysterious piece of ancient technology that reverses the effects of enthropy. (But does not in fact reverse enthropy itself.) It works by analyzing the structure of a physical object retroactively into the past and then converts energy into matter to reconstruct the object using its past structure as a reference. This allows it to heal wounds, but also repair damaged machinery, purify poluted substances, etc.

The more matter needs to be reconstructed, the more energy AntiStigma requires, and the the further back it needs to go to find an appropriate reference, the more processing power it demands. In other words, repairing a cellphone from before the Last War may not be possible because it has been broken for too long, and repairing a recently destroyed building may not be possible because it would require too much energy.

While primarily a restorative ability, AntiStigma can potentially be used offensively - for example by negating other healing or regenerative abilities, thereby restoring wounds. However, it can only reset matter to a previous state, never apply new changes to it.

While using this ability to its full extent, Eisen's hair starts to glow and a halo-like ring of blue light appears over her head.

--- AntiStigma Homing Laser: Combining Antistigma with her blaster, Eisen can fire homing beams from her halo that can scan and reconstruct whatever matter they strike. This lets her heal multiple targets from a distance.

Strahl Kanone - E-Blaster: An energy weapon built into Eisen's left hand, opposite to Reisenrichter. It manifests as a glowing blue ring in front of her fist (similar to the one appearing over her head when using AntiStigma, except smaller) from which she can fire a focused energy beam.

--- Homing Laser: Eisen fires multiple beams from her halo. While slightly weaker than her standard E-Blaster, these beams can home in on a target, as well as hit multiple targets at once.

Wandenreich - EVA Field: Short for "Eucledian Vector Antagonist" field, this ability lets Eisen deploy an energy shield that negates the motion of anything that comes in contact with it. Thus it will halt attacks that cannot overpower the shield and slow down or weaken attacks that can.

Engel Tanzen - Force Repulsors: Glowing blue rings form around Eizen's wrist and ankles, generating a force that lifts her into the air, allowing her to fly.

Raumshritte - Urenbeck Catapult: Allows Eisen teleport by warping space, generating sudden movement that instantly flings her to her desired position.

0-Sicht - Prime Radiant: A program that uses statistical calculations to predict combat events and evaluate possible outcomes. Essentially, it lets Eisen's battle computer anticipate and react to things before they happen, giving her a form of combat precognition.

Täuschung Licht - Hologram Projector: Allows Eisen to project holographic contructs at any point in space up to a distance of a meter per Ancient Tech point. The holograms are of the "hard light" type and can interact with physical objects and people, and they are extremely accurate in appearance.

Drachentöter- Beam Saber: Eisen focuses her energy into the blade of Riesenrichter, creating an edge of plasma that greatly enhances the sword's cutting power while shielding it from other energy attacks. While Drachentöter is active, Eisen cannot use her blaster abilities.

??? - ???: Will try to think of this later.
    Ancient Tech +10.

(Really starting to run out of things to add now.)
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    Well, I have a feeling the black bots sure ominous for a reason. If they're beaten that easily I dunno what the point of building them up would be...

My guess is they're made of the same material the Gulag is, or are designed to negate any empowered abilities they're up against.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais