Page 653 of 666 FirstFirst ... 153553603643649650651652653654655656657663 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 9983
  1. #9781
    Witch WickedElphaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    4,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Seriously?
    No, not even close.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    That's only with Swiftsteel, I think. Under normal speed, she only has 42 speed, or something like that.
    27; 23 if Shinier Steelskin is on. More if she allocates Steely Resolve to Speed (but she's very fond of Strength).

  2. #9782
    Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Capitol of Dreams, Alabama
    Posts
    7,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    He destroys several more, until ten fall from the third level and land on him. Two pin his wings down, and other his tail, all with in-human strength. Two more grasp his forearms and two more his hind legs, trapping him. Another grasps his neck and bears him down, leaving tow more to apparoch, from angles his fire cannot reach. Each has formed dangerosu looking blades from their arms and move to skewer Takeshi.
    You know, there probably exists a dumber move tactically than ganging up on Takeshi.

    If there is though, I really don't want to see it.

    I mean, you already have her mad enough to bust out "Archive of the Unsaid" level stuff as it is.
    Last edited by FarBeyondC; 12-05-2012 at 05:55 AM.
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

    Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

  3. #9783
    Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Capitol of Dreams, Alabama
    Posts
    7,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Elewa was surprised as ice suddenly gripped everything on the floor, including him.

    Huh.

    The ice shattered and cascaded off his body as he stepped clear of the frozen water and approached the edge of the walkway. He looked down to the fighting, cupped his hands and yelled.

    "Hey guys," he roared, "Do I open doors or what?"
    Elewa was on the second floor? I thought he was only halfway there. And if he was on the stairs, he wouldn't have gotten hit.

    If I'm wrong, it's all cool.

    Heh.

    Anyway, I need to dash off to catch a bus.

    *Dashes off*
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

    Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

  4. #9784
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,835

    Default

    It occurs to me that Max's gravitational control could be used as effectual telekinesis.

  5. #9785
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    You know, there probably exists a dumber move tactically than ganging up on Takeshi.

    If there is though, I really don't want to see it.

    I mean, you already have her mad enough to bust out "Archive of the Unsaid" level stuff as it is.
    I'd wager these bots are Takeshi proof.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  6. #9786
    Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Capitol of Dreams, Alabama
    Posts
    7,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    I'd wager these bots are Takeshi proof.
    They're probably not pissed-off Irie proof, though.

    And she's coming back downstairs to liberate her boyfriend.

    By any means necessary.
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

    Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

  7. #9787
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    They're probably not pissed-off Irie proof, though.

    And she's coming back downstairs to liberate her boyfriend.

    By any means necessary.
    Just don't go an explode Cas. He's already taken enough damage for the day :P

    Not really.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  8. #9788
    Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Capitol of Dreams, Alabama
    Posts
    7,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Just don't go an explode Cas. He's already taken enough damage for the day :P

    Not really.
    She can heal you, unless you die; she can't heal the dead.

    But really, you're in good- if cold hands; the alleged control freak is very discriminate.
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

    Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

  9. #9789
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    She can heal you, unless you die; she can't heal the dead.

    But really, you're in good- if cold hands; the alleged control freak is very discriminate.
    Oh good.

    Being killed by being helpful for once might suck for him. Also, dying might mess up his relationship... kinda hard to marry a skeleton.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  10. #9790
    Blind Resolve Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,542

    Default

    Got to say I really like how WBX fighting style is turning out.

  11. #9791
    Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Capitol of Dreams, Alabama
    Posts
    7,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Got to say I really like how WBX fighting style is turning out.
    Round 3 may happen one day. Will WBX be up to the task, or will it even need to be?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Oh good.

    Being killed by being helpful for once might suck for him. Also, dying might mess up his relationship... kinda hard to marry a skeleton.
    Please.

    If anyone has enough money to find a way to revive someone, it would be Max.

    Still, Irie is- or at least will be- one of the most party friendly (in the sense of not hurting friends accidentally) people ever.
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

    Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

  12. #9792
    Blind Resolve Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    Round 3 may happen one day. Will WBX be up to the task, or will it even need to be?
    Robert probably wouldn't use WBX on a spar.

    He doesn't like it.

    That said depending on how much downtime there is (or isn't as the case may be) he might already be on Cast Off by then.

  13. #9793
    Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Capitol of Dreams, Alabama
    Posts
    7,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Robert probably wouldn't use WBX on a spar.

    He doesn't like it.

    That said depending on how much downtime there is (or isn't as the case may be) he might already be on Cast Off by then.
    Maybe I forgot- or maybe it wasn't stated- but why is it that he hates WBX so much?
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

    Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

  14. #9794
    Blind Resolve Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    Maybe I forgot- or maybe it wasn't stated- but why is it that he hates WBX so much?
    He's come to the belief the the power developed because he really has no idea what to do, a sign of his indecisiveness.

    It is tough as hell, but it is also extremely malleable.

    Robert Dalts does not tolerate lukewarm forms.

  15. #9795
    Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Capitol of Dreams, Alabama
    Posts
    7,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    He's come to the belief the the power developed because he really has no idea what to do, a sign of his indecisiveness.

    It is tough as hell, but it is also extremely malleable.

    Robert Dalts does not tolerate lukewarm forms.
    Ah.

    No one likes being lukewarm.
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

    Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •