Page 650 of 666 FirstFirst ... 150550600640646647648649650651652653654660 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 9983

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    She wouldn't be alive for very long if that happened.

EDIT: Though I doubt Skye would let anything happen to her.
    When did Cas become a stone cold killer?

And his first reaction when his friends do terrible things but are clearly in their right minds is to kill them

He's cold as ice if it is.
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post

And his first reaction when his friends do terrible things but are clearly in their right minds is to kill them

Anyone with a conscious would at least toss her into the Gulag if she blew up a residential neighborhood and paragon hq

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Anyone with a conscious would at least toss her into the Gulag if she blew up a residential neighborhood and paragon hq
    That'd be the reasonable thing to do.

I honestly don't plan for it to go that far. It was mostly a response to the "worst case scenario" comment.
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

Reached Demon-God Status

No.. if Cammy managed to do that much damage and not hurt anyone in the group, he'd probably just khtfo. But if an explosion like that happened that close to everyone you know it wouldn't miss them.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh; 12-04-2012 at 01:17 PM.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

*Cammy is battling an A-Class Elemanti in the heart of the city*

Cammy: This guy is tough... I can't beat him unless...

*Cammy tries as hard as she can to dip into the alien power inside of her*

Cammy has activated Heart of the Phoenix

Cammy: T-this power... I could just...

*Cammy raises her hand fires an Epicenter, annihilating the Elemanti and wiping out several city blocks, including a large section of a residential area*

Cammy: This feeling... it's incredible!

*Cammy lifts a hand, causing a volcanic eruption beneath Paragon HQ and the surrounding city blocks*

Cammy: HAHAHAHA!!!
    Because funzies...

Cammy threw back her head in burst of maniacal laughter, revelling in the ecstasy of her own unbound power. She waved her hand and an explosion tore another destructive swath through the nearby District, leaving behind nothing but red hot debris in it's wake.

Now she would show them. She had been so afraid of her power but now... now she was coming to embrace it. She was no longer merely Camryn Durand, she was an avatar of destruction, fulfilling her purpose, doing what she was born to do. Her face was a hideous rictus, an almost ghoulish parody of the once shy and deferential girl who had come to Arcadia so long ago.

The air around her was a burning haze, alive with heat and shockwaves that prevented any from approaching her, unable to curtail her rampage.

But then one strode through the maelstrom of flame and fury unperturbed by the onslaught of power.

Cammy suddenly felt a large pair of strong hands seize her around the throat from behind. She felt the instinctive wrongness of his touch as his powers interacted with her own on some small level.

Elewa.

In the momentary hush as the roar of the explosions died away, she heard him speak. His voice was hard but quite quiet.

"You got one chance girly," he said, "Stop this now, or I break you neck,"

She tried to pull free but his hands were immoveable as the rest of him.

"You fool," she spat, her voice fraying with madness, "You can't stop me! No one can! I will end you and this disgusting city!"

"I know I can't stop you widdout killin' you... heck, I doubt I could even snap you lil neck before you blow up everything but... guess this is just how it's gotta be," he replied, his voice even.

Cammy felt her power surge. She could do it, she could destroy everything. Especially him, the dangerous crazy man who had wandered out of the desert full of his stupid ideas about using people like they were tools, like they were machines. As if he could control her, as if he would dare to presume to tell her what to do! She would show him, she would show them all that Camryn Durand was not someone to be trifled with.

Her power built, a burning glow lighting up the ruined remains of the street.

CHOOSE YOUR ENDING:

GOOD END

BAD END
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

She wouldn't be alive for very long if that happened.

EDIT: Though I doubt Skye would let anything happen to her.
    Skye is likely to be out pirating by then...

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Actually, I think Cammy might be the only human alive who is juiced enough to one-shot Eden.
    Can anyone with Search Fu find the list of points and rankings associated with them? (Class A is X points, B is Y points)

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Strength: 15
    Durability: 15
    Speed: 15
    Stamina:15
    Tech: 20

Marko McCool's current stats.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    Can anyone with Search Fu find the list of points and rankings associated with them? (Class A is X points, B is Y points)
    Class A is 100 points total, Class B is 50 points total.

And it's doubtful that there's a 1 stat Class A out there.

No.. if Cammy managed to do that much damage and not hurt anyone in the group, he'd probably just khtfo. But if an explosion like that happened that close to everyone you know it wouldn't miss them.
    Fair enough.

I'm surprised he wouldn't say something first, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Because funzies...

Cammy threw back her head in burst of maniacal laughter, revelling in the ecstasy of her own unbound power. She waved her hand and an explosion tore another destructive swath through the nearby District, leaving behind nothing but red hot debris in it's wake.

Now she would show them. She had been so afraid of her power but now... now she was coming to embrace it. She was no longer merely Camryn Durand, she was an avatar of destruction, fulfilling her purpose, doing what she was born to do. Her face was a hideous rictus, an almost ghoulish parody of the once shy and deferential girl who had come to Arcadia so long ago.

The air around her was a burning haze, alive with heat and shockwaves that prevented any from approaching her, unable to curtail her rampage.

But then one strode through the maelstrom of flame and fury unperturbed by the onslaught of power.

Cammy suddenly felt a large pair of strong hands seize her around the throat from behind. She felt the instinctive wrongness of his touch as his powers interacted with her own on some small level.

Elewa.

In the momentary hush as the roar of the explosions died away, she heard him speak. His voice was hard but quite quiet.

"You got one chance girly," he said, "Stop this now, or I break you neck,"

She tried to pull free but his hands were immoveable as the rest of him.

"You fool," she spat, her voice fraying with madness, "You can't stop me! No one can! I will end you and this disgusting city!"

"I know I can't stop you widdout killin' you... heck, I doubt I could even snap you lil neck before you blow up everything but... guess this is just how it's gotta be," he replied, his voice even.

Cammy felt her power surge. She could do it, she could destroy everything. Especially him, the dangerous crazy man who had wandered out of the desert full of his stupid ideas about using people like they were tools, like they were machines. As if he could control her, as if he would dare to presume to tell her what to do! She would show him, she would show them all that Camryn Durand was not someone to be trifled with.

Her power built, a burning glow lighting up the ruined remains of the street.

CHOOSE YOUR ENDING:

GOOD END

BAD END
    Nice!

I don't plan on having HotP!Cammy sound like such a Saturday morning cartoon villain, though.

I choose Good Ending.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    Skye is likely to be out pirating by then...
    Well that would just make Cammy cry. Skye was her rock, you know.

Reached Demon-God Status

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Class A is 100 points total, Class B is 50 points total.

And it's doubtful that there's a 1 stat Class A out there.
    So, we're close to Class A but because we're so versatile, we're probably not even as powerful as some as the Eden giants.

Hurmph.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Nice!

I don't plan on having HotP!Cammy sound like such a Saturday morning cartoon villain, though.

I choose Good Ending.
    GOOD END

The power within her built and roared but Elewa's grip remained strong. She felt it tighten as he steeled himself to try and end her before she did the unthinkable.

This was it, the ultimate expression of her ability. She would wipe away all things and be what she was born to become - the Destroyer. The bringer of ruination and chaos. She'd stop Elewa and his mad plan to take over by... by... destroying... everything.

No.

That wasn't... that wasn't fair. She felt the rush of cooler emotions rush into her, her power waning slightly.

Elewa's grip relaxed just an iota.

"Tha's right," he murmured, "You on the tipping point. You gonna be a bomb or you gonna control yourself?"

Cammy clenched her fists, her insides churning with turmoil and indecision. She wanted to embrace her power but she couldn't let it run riot, not here, not with so many lives at risk. They were here to save the city, not destroy it. The temperature dropped, her power receded.

"I'm... sorry," she said.

Elewa released her.

"S'okay. It's... tricky, yeah? We talk 'bout it more later... gotta city to save, right?"

Cammy smiled, she still didn't trust him that much but it seemed like his heart was in the right place.

"Yes," she said, "Let's go,"
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    GOOD END

The power within her built and roared but Elewa's grip remained strong. She felt it tighten as he steeled himself to try and end her before she did the unthinkable.

This was it, the ultimate expression of her ability. She would wipe away all things and be what she was born to become - the Destroyer. The bringer of ruination and chaos. She'd stop Elewa and his mad plan to take over by... by... destroying... everything.

No.

That wasn't... that wasn't fair. She felt the rush of cooler emotions rush into her, her power waning slightly.

Elewa's grip relaxed just an iota.

"Tha's right," he murmured, "You on the tipping point. You gonna be a bomb or you gonna control yourself?"

Cammy clenched her fists, her insides churning with turmoil and indecision. She wanted to embrace her power but she couldn't let it run riot, not here, not with so many lives at risk. They were here to save the city, not destroy it. The temperature dropped, her power receded.

"I'm... sorry," she said.

Elewa released her.

"S'okay. It's... tricky, yeah? We talk 'bout it more later... gotta city to save, right?"

Cammy smiled, she still didn't trust him that much but it seemed like his heart was in the right place.

"Yes," she said, "Let's go,"
    *applause* Yay!

Now I load my save and choose Bad End.

Reached Demon-God Status

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Enjoy your buff guys! Sloane is now at 70-something speed, and Cammy has just broken the sound barrier while still being able to make tidal waves of fire. Oh, and you can all be turned into flaming metal golems with dragon shells, too.

Just... don't let Mack die, or the fun times go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    Enjoy your buff guys! Sloane is now at 70-something speed, and Cammy has just broken the sound barrier while still being able to make tidal waves of fire. Oh, and you can all be turned into flaming metal golems with dragon shells, too.

Just... don't let Mack die, or the fun times go away.
    Yeah... that's awesome.

I think Skye is at like.. 90+ speed too..
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais