Default Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk Animated Movie!! - Comic Con

Next came the Marvel Knights line, which are "more mature than what you might show to kids." Season Two will feature the rest of Joss Whedon and John Cassaday's "Astonishing X-Men." Other new titles will include "Inhumans," "Wolverine: Origin," Jason Aaron's "Wolverine: Weapon X," Damen Lindelof's "Ultimate Wolverine v Hulk," and Neil Gaiman and John Romita Jr.'s "Eternals."

Really looking forward to this sicne WvH is one of the best Ultimate miniseries, imo.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by HolySock View Post
    Next came the Marvel Knights line, which are "more mature than what you might show to kids." Season Two will feature the rest of Joss Whedon and John Cassaday's "Astonishing X-Men." Other new titles will include "Inhumans," "Wolverine: Origin," Jason Aaron's "Wolverine: Weapon X," Damen Lindelof's "Ultimate Wolverine v Hulk," and Neil Gaiman and John Romita Jr.'s "Eternals."

Really looking forward to this sicne WvH is one of the best Ultimate miniseries, imo.
    I think it just means a motion comic, which is still awesome.

So I suppose it'll be completed in three years?
    "And in a few years, some rebellious little kid is going to turn up at your school with me on his t-shirt. 'Cyclops was right.'"

Ultimate fan for life TheUltimates09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OrpheusTelos View Post
    HA!

Quote Originally Posted by OrpheusTelos View Post
    That is funny.

I feel motion comics are underrated and underutilized. After seeing the Iron Man Extremis motion comic, I've been trying to check out every motion comic Marvel has. Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk was a fun little mini and one that often gets overlooked, largely because of the delays it had. I think a motion comic is just what it needs! Hope it leads to more motion comics in the future. There are a lot of great stories, Ultimate and otherwise, that would make great motion comics.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

I'd rather they just go all out and make an animated film. Ask Papa Disney to give 'em a hand.

I'll admit though, I always thought the BP animated/motion project was great. It had that Johnny Quest feel going for it.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

Elder Member

OMG the Kitty Pryde quote at the end gets me every time... Dammit, Wyo, now I'm crying...
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Sits on the shelf! President Kang's Avatar

Yeah, the delays were way unprofessional but A) it did eventually finish and B) once you read it altogether, it's all kinds of awesome. C'mon, Wolverine's Spirit animal is a panda and it tries to kill him! It's enjoyably cracked out and the final bit between Banner & Wolverine on the plane plays like gangbusters.