Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

its surprising that they don't make it available im sure there are thousands of people that would happily buy them if they made them accessible to all countries. but i guess they might want to focus more on the newer comics than the older ones not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by linkspirit97 View Post
    What might be interesting is having a look at the Ultimate Spider-man comics. It's a reboot set in an alternate universe and is very very good and close to the film.
    I actually have all of the ultimate spiderman comics was able to get hold of them with a load of help. I suppose was only interested in the amazing series now because of the film coming out and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum_Valentino View Post
    Look, lets not be naive and face it that if you want to try and buy something and the means aren't available to you (like sold-out DVD ROM collections or 50 years' worth of back issues) there ARE other means of reading these books. Personally speaking, I only read what I can afford to (and I'm currently tracking the last ten years' worth of Spider-Man stuff in trades) but it wouldn't take very long to procure those issues digitally by other means. If you're against that for whatever moral reasons that's cool, and I can respect that, but put it this way: I'd lend you my copy of those issues (on disc or otherwise) if I had them. I'm fond of sharing. If you're not robbing any company of potential revenue because the product is no longer available it's easy to justify.

I am a Spider-Man reader and a Spider-Man buyer, but the option's always there.
    I can see where you are coming from and at the moment I'm seeing if any friends/family etc. have any of the older ones, I know many long term spider-man fans so maybe I will be able to find some way to get my hands on some of them and will just have to keep trying

Thank you so much to eveyrone who have replied you have all been very helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee H View Post
    This is indispensable, made figuring out the differences between the JMS Ultimate Collections and the "Best Of" hardcovers a lot simpler. Working my way through the Brand New Day collections now. Handy, but not great for my bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by linkspirit97 View Post
    What might be interesting is having a look at the Ultimate Spider-man comics. It's a reboot set in an alternate universe and is very very good and close to the film.
    Not closer to the film than amazing. Not even close, hardly related at all.
    Comics are more better.

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    Not closer to the film than amazing. Not even close, hardly related at all.
    I'll bite.